• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Paopu Fruit

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

I am a machineee

Finding the light within.
Website
profile.myspace.com
yet another stupid question from me, but i had always thought that when kairi and sora are at the edge of the pier and the sun is setting, sora decided to share the paopu with kairi, it just never shows you, it implies it. now im thinking maybe that didnt happen. he just drew it wishing he did, but never got the chance so their destinies may or may not be intertwined. so what do you guys think? did the yshare one or not? did they make up for not sharing it by in traverse town, kairi giving him the oathkeeper keychain? hmm?

Laffy Taffy

Bronze Member
They no share one just wishes Sora did However it was love that kept them together.

dejah

:|
hmm. interesting. could be a possibility you know. that gives it an endless boundary to what's gonna happen ARGH!!!! i can't bloody wait. :squeels:

Darkness Reigns

did kairi ever know about sora wanting to share the paopu with her because he drew that pic in the cave and kairi never found it til the end. but i'm probably wrong

ASMS

dude the oath keeper key chain is a paupu fruit
so in that way they did share it

sinharvest_angel

ASMS said:

ok no way the oathkeeper is just a keychain, and darknesss reigns, of course kairi knew that sora wanted to share with her, she did to thats why she drew a pic of her giving one to sora

iholdthekeys

ASMS said:

eh-hem.... prepare 2 b flamed...*pulls out massive flamethrower*

the paopu fruit (BTW THAT IS THE RIGHT WAY 2 SPELL IT!!!) when shared between 2 ppl intertwines their destinies together...... it does not mean that since the oathkeeper keyblade has a little paopu fruit dangling off it that kairi can share the keyblade.............. pwn'd

EDIT: btw asms, this is like ur xth thread u've posted this week that is either pointless or noobish....... and it seems u r doing it all so you can get lots of posts.......... so just stop, act normal, drop to the ground, and roll over 2 the farthest gamestop from your house so that when you get there, THERE WILL BE NO MORE COPIES OF KH2 4 U!!!!!!!!! pwn'd AGAIN!!!

Oathshadow

. . . It is true that Oathkeeper represents a paopu fruit. You have to give him that. They may not have shared a paopu, but they share promises to see each other again, galvanized by the Oathkeeper trinket, and still have a trace connection due to her time inside of him. (If that sounds wrong, I'm sorry, but she WAS inside him)
Since promises are so important in KH, you could say that they've already effectively done what the paopu was meant for, without actually sharing the paopu fruit. Part of the premise of the BHK is that the ordeal in Castle Oblivion made him forget Kairi, and it seemed to me, with that forgotten promises thing at the end of Reverse Rebirth, that he may not remember his promise to Kairi. He most likely will, though.

In short, I think they don't need to share the paopu because of what happened to them and their promises.

King-of-Hearts

I always thought that by Sora drawing the picture of himself and Kairi sharing the paopu fruit by some odd happening they did share it.

sinharvest_angel

Oathshadow said:
. . . It is true that Oathkeeper represents a paopu fruit. You have to give him that. They may not have shared a paopu, but they share promises to see each other again, galvanized by the Oathkeeper trinket, and still have a trace connection due to her time inside of him. (If that sounds wrong, I'm sorry, but she WAS inside him)
Since promises are so important in KH, you could say that they've already effectively done what the paopu was meant for, without actually sharing the paopu fruit. Part of the premise of the BHK is that the ordeal in Castle Oblivion made him forget Kairi, and it seemed to me, with that forgotten promises thing at the end of Reverse Rebirth, that he may not remember his promise to Kairi. He most likely will, though.

In short, I think they don't need to share the paopu because of what happened to them and their promises.[/QUOTE

well really i doubt the fruit will play a big role, i mean they have there promises, and actually the oathkeeper represents a promise more then the fruit (hence the word oath) i mean yeah maybe the fruit but more of a promise

Roey001

milkman64 said:
riku shared it with kairi. cause he beat sora in some competition on the D.I... and sora threw his paopu on the ground after riku gave it to him

Okay I registered JUST to friggin set you straight. Obviously you lost to Riku when you were racing but anyways, after you lose Riku says he was just kidding. Sora throws down the paopu fruit because he was disgruntled that he had been tricked.

So Riku never shared the paopu fruit with Kairi, and BTW Kairi has free will so she could of disagreed with Riku if he did try to share it.

Epilogue

killjoy princess
Oathkeeper's keychain's just a paopu fruit...it doesn't mean they shared it when Kairi gave him the chain lol. But anways..Lilly...i don't know who he'd share it with....hopefully not Namine...no offense to Namine fans..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back