• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Paopu Fruit

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

black acid

Heros need Villains
MrSparkle07 said:
yet another stupid question from me, but i had always thought that when kairi and sora are at the edge of the pier and the sun is setting, sora decided to share the paopu with kairi, it just never shows you, it implies it. now im thinking maybe that didnt happen. he just drew it wishing he did, but never got the chance so their destinies may or may not be intertwined. so what do you guys think? did the yshare one or not? did they make up for not sharing it by in traverse town, kairi giving him the oathkeeper keychain? hmm?

well sora's "event" never happend but if u think about it he still kept his promise

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
In some way they kinda did share one, not a real one but the oath keeper keychain....Kairi wants him to give it back maybe meaning to share one with her...or just to come back to her.

I am a machineee

Finding the light within.
Website
profile.myspace.com
the thing about sora throwing the paopu fruit happened BEFORE riku made the joke, yah. but i am a complete dumbass, one of the things i was questioning besides if they shared it, was why their hearts were combined. thats why i was confused to if they shared one or not

AForgottenMemory

So we all agree that Sora never gave Kairi the paopu fruit right?

I agree with sinharvest_angel. Both the drawing in the cave of Destiny Islands and the one on the Oathkeeper were a symbol of the promises they made to each other. They didn't need to share one because of this.

I think the whole thing about the paopu fruit was more of an urban myth in KH's story. It's more of a symbol than it is a magical fruit.

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
Wow, I'd hope that they do share that Paopu Fruit...But I'm quite sure that'll happen, otherwise they wouldn't have Sora wishing that in the first place.

Hitokiri Efad

Website
baka-onigiri.blogspot.com
iholdthekeys said:
eh-hem.... prepare 2 b flamed...*pulls out massive flamethrower*

the paopu fruit (BTW THAT IS THE RIGHT WAY 2 SPELL IT!!!) when shared between 2 ppl intertwines their destinies together...... it does not mean that since the oathkeeper keyblade has a little paopu fruit dangling off it that kairi can share the keyblade.............. pwn'd

EDIT: btw asms, this is like ur xth thread u've posted this week that is either pointless or noobish....... and it seems u r doing it all so you can get lots of posts.......... so just stop, act normal, drop to the ground, and roll over 2 the farthest gamestop from your house so that when you get there, THERE WILL BE NO MORE COPIES OF KH2 4 U!!!!!!!!! pwn'd AGAIN!!!
Dude, lay off and stop being a jerk. He asked a decent question. (Besides, if I were him, I wouldn't count your post as worthwhile -- if people flame, they had at least better do it with semi-proper spelling. Proper grammar might be wishing for too much.)

Back on subject, now that I've commissioned my flying werecats to stalk iholdthekeys... Perhaps, in the romantic aspect of the story, because Sora and Kairi wished hard enough that they had gotten a chance to share the paopu fruit, and because they shared the Oathkeeper, it held the same "power" as the fruit itself.

Or, it could just be a piece of star-shaped fruit that rots after a week or so. It could have everything or nothing to do with the story -- after all, they DID say it was only a superstition.

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
well I dont think they shared one in a part we didnt see but I suppose since Sora drew it on the wall for Kairi to see I guess he was asking if she wanted to share one. And when she found it and drew it back it meant Yes. SO they want to share one wit eachother. Itll probably be when Sora returns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back