• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► Paranormal Activity 4

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
The 3rd movie fixes that a bit. Although if you aren't already semi-interested in the films then you won't really find yourself drawn into it.

Funnily enough I just saw the 3rd movie last week and I have to agree that it was better than the other two. It did slightly improve on the story as a whole.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
Also they've already announced a fifth film is in the works.
The 4th movie didn't have a conclusive end. Nothing too obvious anyways. I have no idea how they would continue it though. The demon has its sacrificial son. Soooooo what could be next?

Well, if you remember in PA1, Katie told Dr. Fredrichs that the demon periodically haunted her, starting when she was 8, then 13, then at her current age. In PA3 in the opening scene with Katie bringing that box of tapes over to Kristi and Dan's house, one of the tapes is labeled "September 1992". PA5 could deal with the events of whatever happened in 1992 to Katie (and Kristi) in that year. Then there's the whole "Hunter/Wyatt-ending-up-in-the-care-of-Alex's-family" thing. That could also be a plot for PA5. PA6 could then finally wrap everything up (if that's where they decide to stop).

So it's basically Katie and Toby and the kid amassing this cult more and more throughout the films? I wiki'd it real quick. Was Hunter a character in a previous film or was that not relevant?

Yes, Hunter was the reason why the demon was haunting Kristi and her family in PA2.

Jamesdawn

Banned
Website
motionempire.me
I have watched this movie and i like this movie. But i think third one is much than this one. I have watched all the movies of this series and i love all the movies.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
Why would anyone buy any of these movies if you've already seen them once

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back