• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Paris Games Week

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

yremissa

Hey!

Tomorrow is PGW! Sony has a conference at 17h (local time) and said they have big announcements to make. You think there's a chance KH will make an appearence?

WastedPenguin

Awards
I doubt that there will be any KH3 info.
Probably just the official announcement of the KH Collection for PS4.
But you never know.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
imy expection are low only expecting the hd collection to annced so will see suck i have class while it going on

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
so yeah no kh3 news as expected my guess best for kh3 news is either jump festa, psx, or the d23 in japan that in feburary but none of there are sure right now since he said they don't know when the next anncment will be most likely the kingdom hearts collection might be announced during the week though

Last edited:

Key-Chan567

Damn, they almost showed nothing particularly interesting. What a huge dissapointment, not only because of the lack of KH3 news but also for regular game announcments.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Damn, they almost showed nothing particularly interesting. What a huge dissapointment, not only because of the lack of KH3 news but also for regular game announcments.
I'm mean what do you expect we got a tom a kh3 news in the expand of two months plus we got a little bit more from the Osaka event café so we got to wait a while until they already to show us more for the next big info blowup

Key-Chan567

I'm mean what do you expect we got a tom a kh3 news in the expand of two months plus we got a little bit more from the Osaka event café so we got to wait a while until they already to show us more for the next big info blowup

That's true. Guess I was just a bit impatient, never mind.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Also, today was a preshow, the week is just getting started. Though I don't think you should be hoping for kh news, there are lots of other things going this week!

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Also, today was a preshow, the week is just getting started. Though I don't think you should be hoping for kh news, there are lots of other things going this week!
the only kh that should come out of paris game week is that hd colection for ps4

Sally-boiii

Awards
I am expecting a release date!!!!!!

Had to, sorry. XD I am honestly not paying attention to PGW all that much myself.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back