• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

PaSsIoN!! EnGLiSh VeRsIoN!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
cuase the square enix retards changed the beat for passion, and now sanctuary has to have the same beat, if turn creating a "less wonderful" song. i think the song would be great if they just used utada beat instead of passion beat, but i hearda high quality clip and that song clip was awesome

Xemmories

Website
www.freewebs.com
Any Utada Hikaru song is a great song...exept colors...i dont really like that song...hmm...But Sanctuary should turn out ok. I cant wait to here it all. UTADA IS HOT!!!!:D

Xemmories

Website
www.freewebs.com
I like the Devil Inside Remix...and Keep Tryin' does any of those songs?

do you think Santcuary will be as good as Simple and Clean...i have my doubts

In you and I, there's a new land
Angels in flight...
In sanctuary, my sanctuary yeah...
Where fears and lies, melt away

Last edited:

dejah

:|
nah. i think simple and clean would be better

Hikari is still the one for me.

dejah

i prefer Passion's lyrics to Sanctuary.

i dont know why, but i feel they fit better with the game. -_-

NarutoEXE

Website
www.hikaru-online.net
Dark Essence said:
I dont get it!

If utada made sanctuary before passions and said that it was hard to make sactuary in jap...then how come the jap version sounds better! D=
Utada just wrote the lyrics for Sanctuary first and just found it hard to make the lyrics for Passion; that's why she just wanted to use Sanctuary for both versions. Now if she has such confidence in her own lyrics, then I'm pretty sure the rest of the lyrics must sound pretty good. So we all should stop saying the lyrics suck and etc.

And for the beat, I guess it would be unfair to the Japanese KH fans if she used some uber-cool beat for Sanctuary and not for Passion, so that's probably why it sounds weird. I mean, in her fans' minds, she's already some sort of traitor by trying to breakthrough to the US, giving us the better stuff would just reinforce that thought.

For Passion, she also drags out the 'haruka...' part like the 'new land....' part in Sanctuary. So we shouldn't be saying, "Oh, she's dragging the lyrics out, how sucky." when she did the same thing in Passion. <.<

dejah

but the "away" bit was too long for my liking.

*smacks herself*
dejah! you're not supposed to judge till you hear the whole song!!

Xemmories

Website
www.freewebs.com
I like all the lyrics in both songs...even though i havent heard the rest in Sanctuary.................................hmmm............The point is that not matter what Utada Hikaru comes up with in her lyrics they will always be good becuase she is the greatest singer in the world :eek: UTADA ROCKS :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back