• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

pirates of the caribbean Sequel for KH3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Pirates of the Caribbean Movie Sequel

• Dead Man's Chest

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • At Worlds End

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • On Stranger Tides

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Dead Man's Chest & At Worlds End

Votes: 13 61.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I hate saying this but can you kindly close this and ask this question in the "Official Upcoming World Discussion Thread"?
He's just expressing his opinions. put it in there it'll be drowned in other posts!!!! /pretending to be those idiots
pirates of the caribbean MOVIE SEQUEL WOULD BE IN kh3
This kinda makes little sense. Next time, think before you post

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
He's just expressing his opinions. put it in there it'll be drowned in other posts!!!! /pretending to be those idiots

Lol hahaha. NO! THAT IS STUPID WE HAVE ANOTHER THREAD FOR THIS TYPE OF THING /pretending to care that an "idiot" responded

This kinda makes little sense. Next time, think before you post

If the person had expanded on some ideas, this thread would have a use. Since he didn't it is pointless.

But why have the new sequel when we still have The Dead Man's Chest to deal with if we ever see PotC in KH again?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Lol hahaha. NO! THAT IS STUPID WE HAVE ANOTHER THREAD FOR THIS TYPE OF THING /pretending to care that an "idiot" responded
Just leave him along! He's allowed to post what he wants!

If the person had expanded on some ideas, this thread would have a use. Since he didn't it is pointless.

But why have the new sequel when we still have The Dead Man's Chest to deal with if we ever see PotC in KH again?

Pointless thread is pointless.
I agree. Personally, I would want DMC to be the first visit to the world in 3 and AWE as the second visit. If they do that and pull it off right, I'd enjoy the world.

State

Awards
With how long worlds were in KH2, I think Dead Man's Chest and At World's End will be in 3, and it's a nice thing, seeing as how the third PotC gave a nice closure.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
With how long worlds were in KH2, I think Dead Man's Chest and At World's End will be in 3, and it's a nice thing, seeing as how the third PotC gave a nice closure.
I think closing it off would be nice. I would actually like previous worlds to be visited to give them a good closure

Radar

Bronze Member
I would actually enjoy a combination of Dead mens chest and At worlds end in KH3. If it's suppose to be an extremely epic game (thee KH hearts games to top them all) why not throw that epic shit in there. I think those two movies were great.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
stop feeding the trolls.

personally despite how much potential PotC movies can have in KH, I don't like the interactions between KH characters and the PotC characters. It's just way too bland and forced.

ChrisP

I think KH3D could have Dead Man's Chest and At World End for KH3. That's if Square Enix wanted to use PotC worlds in their next games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back