• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Play-Asia: "Your order has shipped!" (Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMIX)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MinerKing

I pre-ordered back in December. Just got my game in earlier today! I don't regret it. What shipping did you get? I payed extra for the FedEx shipping and it literally got here within 24 hours.

Wes

I pre-ordered back in December. Just got my game in earlier today! I don't regret it. What shipping did you get? I payed extra for the FedEx shipping and it literally got here within 24 hours.
I got the fastest shipping available. Couple of questions: Can you change the dialogue to English? And mind if I add you on PSN?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Japanese-language only, I'm afraid.

VagueSimplicity

Awards
Got the game just a few minutes ago. I was leaping up and down, overjoyed after I got it.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I'll be recording some gameplay for my channel in just a couple of minutes with my HD PVR 2. I don't know if I should just go ahead and record Re:Chain of Memories since KHFM's been done though. :\

Although, I wonder if I should. I didn't get any sleep last night because I was overexcited to play this. Now I want sleep. :(

Last edited:

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
Got the game just a few minutes ago. I was leaping up and down, overjoyed after I got it.
8558912865_772b45bd3a_z.jpg
8558912865_772b45bd3a_c.jpg
I'll be recording some gameplay for my channel in just a couple of minutes with my HD PVR 2. I don't know if I should just go ahead and record Re:Chain of Memories since KHFM's been done though. :\ Although, I wonder if I should. I didn't get any sleep last night because I was overexcited to play this. Now I want sleep. :(
OMG, so lucky! I'd ship it too if I could, but I don't know a bit of Japanese. :3 And I like being able to understand it lol. xD

VagueSimplicity

Awards
OMG, so lucky! I'd ship it too if I could, but I don't know a bit of Japanese. :3 And I like being able to understand it lol. xD

Re:Chain of Memories was super easy to play because the game uses icons instead of text for its combat system and I had already known how to play from the GBA version. It's the Final Mix I'm worried about, KH2FM was easy enough (I reached Demyx on my LV1 Ciritcal Mode run after I had defeated Critical Mode), but I never made it far in KH1 Final Mix for PS2 (because this was announced weeks after I had bought it so I figured "what's the point?")

Anyway, going to record! ^_^

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Wow. That blows. I keep on reading that it has dual-audio.

It was a mistranslation from the earliest report. Because the sentence in question mentioned "English," "Japanese," and "audio" many jumped to conclusions that there would be dual-audio. Of course it actually said that the English audio of the original FM has been changed back to Japanese.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I'll be recording some gameplay for my channel in just a couple of minutes with my HD PVR 2. I don't know if I should just go ahead and record Re:Chain of Memories since KHFM's been done though. :\

Although, I wonder if I should. I didn't get any sleep last night because I was overexcited to play this. Now I want sleep. :(

Play for you! :D If you want to go through KHFM, you should totally do it~ (Though they've been cracking down and getting a lot of the KHHD videos removed on Youtube so be careful!)

Wes

It was a mistranslation from the earliest report. Because the sentence in question mentioned "English," "Japanese," and "audio" many jumped to conclusions that there would be dual-audio. Of course it actually said that the English audio of the original FM has been changed back to Japanese.

Play for you! :D If you want to go through KHFM, you should totally do it~ (Though they've been cracking down and getting a lot of the KHHD videos removed on Youtube so be careful!)
Welp, that blows. But whatever. I'll still play it.

VagueSimplicity

Awards
Aw, man. Wonder why or how. Because its so close to release? I see tons of gameplay for 3D, and the FFXIII's. :\

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
Aw, man. Wonder why or how. Because its so close to release? I see tons of gameplay for 3D, and the FFXIII's. :\
Probably. :( I mean, it did just come out in Japan. DDD and FFXIII have been out for a while now. KH1.5 doesn't even come here till the fall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back