• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Playable Kairi Sequence? Maybe? Probably Not?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
Also doesn't help that KH2 Sora is not only the most god tier, but also canonically his strongest version.

KH3 would be his strongest. KH2 Sora had more spells at his disposal, but KH3 Sora's feats go way higher. Plus with Formchanges, Grand Magic, Shotlocks, Attraction Flow and Flowmotion, he's way more versatile, especially if we're talking ReMind Sora. (Think about it, he did the end-game dungeon TWICE, and with a weakened heart.)

KH2 Sora had Drive Forms, but they required party members and tied to those clothes specifically, so if Sora has to go it solo, he's staying in base (this is assuming the gameplay mechanic also has actual active lore in it as well). And that cutting a building thing at the end of KH2 isn't usually taken seriously either, because Sora's never really out here cutting buildings in half and whatnot (he hasn't needed to), and that realm wasn't following the usual rules of physics.

KH2 Sora ain't a pushover, but thankfully it's not his peak.

If Sora didn't remember the events of Chain of Memories by now there's no point in getting them at all. He'll probably get them when he thanks Namine, another plot that should have resolved years ago but has now devolved into this bad joke of keep forgetting.

You know, I wonder why he just hasn't straight up said "Thank You, Namine" yet. It being this drawn out makes no sense. The only reason why it's still a thing is because maybe that's gonna come into play in the future for some reason.

In fact, if we're dealing with the "Memory of Sora"... Who's the one person that's quite literally an expert on memories and Sora? Namine. My theory is that Namine will play a big part in Melody of Memory because of this, and she'll help Kairi trace the connections in order to find him. And the reason why KH1 Sora is the one we see often (besides marketing) is because Kairi was in Sora's heart in KH1, so this is probably the easiest method for her. Once she keeps going through the threads of memories, she's able to reach different places that she wasn't able to, maybe because of Namine's help. Through this process of finding Sora, she's accessing her own memories that was locked away and since this may all be happening during her year of sleep, she somehow was able to enter The Final World.

In the trailer, it looks like she's been there in MoM at least twice. Once with Riku, talking to multiple stars, and then her facing off against the man in the black coat (and she seems to be alone). Chirithy did say that sleep and death are close together, so it's possible that she's dived into her memories while in her Heart (which is a Sleeping World, technically) and accidentally ended up there. Her being with Riku in The Final World could be the second time this happens to her because now she knows how to get there, plus she'll remember this location due to Sora bringing her there in ReMind.

So I think Namine's gonna tie a lot of this together, because she was able to "trace the connection" and get the Lingering Will to help the Guardians of Light not get murked a second time (which is actually insane when you think about it). If she can turn the tides that drastically, I don't think (or at least, I HOPE) she's going to completely benched anymore. Before, it was understandable because Namine wasn't her own existing entity, so you can't just go up and ask her to help on anything. Now she's her own person, so that opens up a lot of doors.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
jAPQrIl.png

Playable characters besides Sora outside of multiplayer confirmed. I think this lends to the idea that eventually Kairi will have tracks of her own.

& the boxart:
PkbfAqj.jpeg

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Playable characters besides Sora outside of multiplayer confirmed. I think this lends to the idea that eventually Kairi will have tracks of her own.
Judging from the leaked Trophy List, it's possible she's only playable during the final boss fight. What I want to know if the final boss fight is gonna be MoM gameplay or KH3

sephydark

Awards
I'd expect the final boss to be another rhythm game section, since it probably wouldn't feel great to be playing a rhythm game all the way to the end, only to suddenly be thrown into an ARPG that you need to play to beat it.

Foxycian

Awards
This game might be like Re:coded which is hinting the next big game with kairi full playable.

Cumguardian69

Awards
Which he can co star with Riku and Kairi.
GOD if only. IF ONLY. SRK: The Game would be so many levels of hype, but is it even possible? SDG is the iconic KH trio whether people want to admit it, and from what we see now with MoM, Kairi's "game" is actually Sora's game. So...man...

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
GOD if only. IF ONLY. SRK: The Game would be so many levels of hype, but is it even possible? SDG is the iconic KH trio whether people want to admit it, and from what we see now with MoM, Kairi's "game" is actually Sora's game. So...man...
SDG may be iconic but Donald and Goofy are with Mickey traveling older Disney worlds instead of with Sora in Shibuya. Unless the game your referring to is KH4 instead of DDD Volume 2.

Chie

Awards
We don't know at all what the next games will be. We can presume one will be called Kingdom Hearts 4 eventually because Nomura mentioned that, but even that's technically up in the air.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I think the next KH game will be another bridge game before KH4, which I think will focus on the MoM's return and what him and the Foretellers are gonna do

SweetYetSalty

Awards
I think the next KH game will be another bridge game before KH4, which I think will focus on the MoM's return and what him and the Foretellers are gonna do
You think MoM will make his return in KH4? I figured he'd return at the end, but not actually during it.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
You think MoM will make his return in KH4? I figured he'd return at the end, but not actually during it.
I don't think this saga will be as long as previous, but since the franchise is in its second phase, it's possible the Foretellers Saga could last a bit longer than I expect it.

Or maybe this phase of KH will feature two sagas. Which wouldn't be farfetched, seeing as how the Dark Seekers Saga technically had the SRK saga as well, even though it ended on 2

SweetYetSalty

Awards
I don't think this saga will be as long as previous, but since the franchise is in its second phase, it's possible the Foretellers Saga could last a bit longer than I expect it.

Or maybe this phase of KH will feature two sagas. Which wouldn't be farfetched, seeing as how the Dark Seekers Saga technically had the SRK saga as well, even though it ended on 2
I agree, I don't think this saga will last as long, and we do have other things going on besides the Foretellers like Yozora's world. I feel like the Master of Masters won't start doing stuff until the end of this phase. I think he'll make appearances but for the moment Luxu will likely be the baddie until it's time for him.

the red monster

Awards
I think he will be back and reveal himself at the end of KH4 after we deal with the yozora stuff

Back