• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Playing as Riku

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eblo

Website
eblothehedgehog.webs.com
How did you feel to play as Riku for the first time in KH:CoM? (Assuming you played it before KH2.)

I felt overjoyed, but I had also wished he had a longer storyline. It was like a boss-rush mode, really.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I liked it, because there was character development for him. I wasn't really fond of him until I played his story.

#1 Xemnas

#1 Sex Man
it was exciting because it was different.

when i read the instruction booklet, it said "NEW STORY! when you finish sora's, you get to play a second with a mysterious character." with a picture of a room with his silhouette in it. and i went YES!!! IT'S RIKU!!

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
It was like another KH game--I was overjoyed. Though I will admit I liked playing with Sora more (battle style-wise).

CamCam

The story needed to be longer, and Riku needed his OWN WORLDS to show what sort of development he went through in Kingdom Hearts.

Shade737

Silver Member
Surprised, but only happy because of the card system changes.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I enjoyed it. It was new playing with Riku. He felt a lot faster and the card duel edition was great. And Dark Mode. Don't even get me started!

H

Haxon

i didnt ever have CoM, but i found out about riku mode in RE:CoM, and i was sooo happy and had soo much fun!! i just didnt like how u cant make your deck and theres no story in any of the disney worlds.

Yung

Riku is cooler than SOra in my point of view. Silver hair, taller, cooler outfit

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
it was friggin sweet. it was the main goal of my time spent on CoM, to get riku.

Firo

Oh Crap
More voices in his story would have been nice. Plus more length.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back