• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

PlayStation Plus: Yay or Nay?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

PlayStation Plus: Yay or Nay?

• 1-Year Plan: $49.99 (Better Deal out of the first two)

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • 3-Month Plan: $18.99 (Something around there)

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It's not worth the money

Votes: 8 57.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

khphantom97

Website
www.youtube.com
Okay, so, I am still unclear whether or not PlayStation Plus is worth the money. Yeah, you get discounts, but does the money you save make up for the money you spend on the program? What's even to offer?

If this doesn't NEED to be a new thread, if there is an old one, then close, but, please, just do me a favor.

Sora'sProtector

I have PSN+ and I'm pretty happy with it. They give you a free PSN game a month, among other smaller free games which have already made up the 18 bucks I spent on 3 month access. My favorite was Wipeout HD, this month they gave us Zen Pinball, which is a pretty nice game. I also like the Qore subscription that comes with it; I find it amusing to watch. You also get some other freebies like themes and avatars, and SUPPOSEDLY Beta access. I haven't seen anything about definite beta access other than the "select few" PSN+ users who are getting in the AC: Brotherhood Beta.

I think your best bet would be to buy the 3 month access and see how you like it from there.

Raebus

I have plus and it really isn't worth it, to me atleast. The offers on offer are fairly limited, i'm gonna see if i can cancel it. :p

khphantom97

Website
www.youtube.com
I have PSN+ and I'm pretty happy with it. They give you a free PSN game a month, among other smaller free games which have already made up the 18 bucks I spent on 3 month access. My favorite was Wipeout HD, this month they gave us Zen Pinball, which is a pretty nice game. I also like the Qore subscription that comes with it; I find it amusing to watch. You also get some other freebies like themes and avatars, and SUPPOSEDLY Beta access. I haven't seen anything about definite beta access other than the "select few" PSN+ users who are getting in the AC: Brotherhood Beta.

I think your best bet would be to buy the 3 month access and see how you like it from there.

Wait, so if I have PS Plus, once a month, I can get a PSN game for free? Even PSone Classics? I got a creppy pedo-thing for PSone Classics.

XenonSovereign

The End Boss of KHInsider
Wait, so if I have PS Plus, once a month, I can get a PSN game for free? Even PSone Classics? I got a creppy pedo-thing for PSone Classics.

They recently changed that policy. Now it's 1 PSN Game OR 1 PSOne classic. I don't think they're releasing either in October

Sora'sProtector

Oh, nono. You don't get to choose which free game you get, they give you one and you can choose to download it or not. So far the free PSN games have been Wipeout HD, Fat Princess, Zen Pinball, and Critter Crunch I believe. PS1 classics have been Syphon Filter 1 and 3, some sport game, and I think a racing game too.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
There are PS+ updates every 2 weeks. Depending on what region you are in you will get different things. I started out with the 3 month plan and that was to expire next week for me, so I decided to renew for the year. It's not OMG WOW stuff that you get, but it's pretty decent. Remember though that PS+ is still in it's early stages so it takes time to get off of the ground and SCE does take into consideration our reviews and requests.

I have downloaded several nice free avatars, free games, DLC, got good discounts, and soon some betas will be coming around. Red Faction Armageddon, and Assassin's Creed Brotherhood (to name a few). But if you expect to get the world, then be prepared for disappointment. It's pretty much just a nice little [optional] bonus for people. It's worth it IMO but I would try the 3 months first before going for a year, just in case. Try it out for a little.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
The only thing that really makes me jealous is European + members gettin Lord of Shadows demo X(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back