• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

pocahontus world

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FireDragon

I was thinking (no thats not a big thing for me) as I was watching the pocahontas movie what if it was a world in one of the new games. Radcliff can be that bad guy in all that stuff.

Trimms

I never saw Pocahontas, but I'm open to it because I want to see worlds that haven't been done before and not the same stuff over and over again.

FireDragon

ooh what if you have certian time limit to get to the battle site (if thats what its called) so you can save john smith.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
You should pay attention to wher you're posting. THere's actually a thread for this.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I think that this movie would be perfect.
It is a classic, afterall. :3

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
;-; I want this movie to be in Kingdom Hearts! <3 I love the songs! And it certainly is one of the last classics to be brought about by Disney. Also, maybe they could pull a BBS on us and make one character fight the Radcliff dude and then another fight his pug thing ;-;, I know, but just a thought.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
;-; I want this movie to be in Kingdom Hearts! <3 I love the songs! And it certainly is one of the last classics to be brought about by Disney. Also, maybe they could pull a BBS on us and make one character fight the Radcliff dude and then another fight his pug thing ;-;, I know, but just a thought.

The pug was a good-guy.
I do like the trend BBS is going with, though. The classics.

FireDragon

I thought the pug became a good guy at the end of the movie, he was usually busy chasing the racoon to do anything truly important

Qarx

Maybe. Just as long as I don't see some of the old ones like Atlactica. If 100 Acre Wood appears again, and tears up the pages, I'll be pretty mad.

What does ";-;" mean?

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I don't really want any old worlds. Ever again. There are far too many new good worlds to use to have to resort to redoing things for a THIRD.

And the pug was never really bad to begin with. Just snobby.

FireDragon

really? i dont know about anyone else but I really liked the lion king world, but thats because i like the lion king its my favorite move!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back