• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pods

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

strikeraider282

In the hall where Donald and Goofy's pods are, there are other pods. They say "This looks like it could still be used" or "It seems only the power is on" then "Who built this? And for what purpose?" There's one set apart from the others, and it says, "This hasn't been used for a while." And the one next to it says, "There's evidence this was used before."

....so...

...Who do you think was in it?

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
I'm guessing they were part of experimentations. They were originally located at Castle Oblivion, right? So those pods were probably used for experiments, to see how things worked, what they could do with them, etc. I can't see any other reason for their existance.

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
I'm guessing they were part of experimentations. They were originally located at Castle Oblivion, right? So those pods were probably used for experiments, to see how things worked, what they could do with them, etc. I can't see any other reason for their existance.
Yeah, I'm guessing Xeanort used other subjects to test the pods. Or maybe he used the pods to put his subjects to sleep while he messed around with their hearts

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Lol. If they were used, they could have been used as tests. Who knows what AtW had been doing from his time after he left his world.

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
I doubt it was AtW who used them; the pods originated at Castle Oblivion; I would assume the castle's masters were the ones who had used them.

slmcknett

I doubt it was AtW who used them; the pods originated at Castle Oblivion; I would assume the castle's masters were the ones who had used them.
Or Marluxia's team. They were sent to Castle Oblivion to research memories, with Vexen being the head researcher. Hence the Riku Replica. They probably stored test subjects in the first two.

Dcasd1

lets see if there were three other pods it might have been for terra, aqua, and ven. I don't know.

tacochance

I assume they were used for Aqua, Ven, and Terra, OR,

Axel invited Roxas over, axel was horny, Roxas wasn't, Axel had drugs and namine, Roxas didn't :p

zeelow3

i think they might of held the other organization members that were created not the orginal ones like xemnas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back