• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

PoH = BWHoPL?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Are the PoHs and BWHoPL the same?

• They're the same.

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • They're different, thus the different names.

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Some people might be both, but not all of them.

Votes: 20 60.6%
  • Po[s]o[/s]H?

Votes: 1 3.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

.Oji

赤いテキスト
we just haven't seen a Disney child character in KH1 and then the same character in KH2 to discern a difference.

Huey, Dewey, and Louie says, "Hi."

It could be treated quite differently in that case.

Huey, Dewey, and Louie disapproves your statement.

Since the time does affect all of the characters, if someone can't physically exist in the past then that does present an issue regardless of "Disney magic" to the other character's appearances.

Yet we don't know if Alice exist in the time of BBS or not, now do we. =/

Bleh, so much work. Let me look for it.

Please do. ;3

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
Xemnas is the one who banished Ansem, and took control over RG.
Xehanort's Heartless was nowhere near RG.

Really...? When did we learn this?
I always assumed that it was Xehanort's Heartless who took over RG for some reason...

And on the topic of Alice, she could have easily been eleven or twelve in KH. In which case she would be an infant in BbS, but still alive.

A

Audo

Huey, Dewey, and Louie says, "Hi."
Huey, Dewey, and Louie disapproves your statement.
Yet we don't know if Alice exist in the time of BBS or not, now do we. =/
Eh. Young Herc still says differently.

Please do. ;3
Still working on it.

Really...? When did we learn this?
I always assumed that it was Xehanort's Heartless who took over RG for some reason...

And on the topic of Alice, she could have easily been eleven or twelve in KH. In which case she would be an infant in BbS, but still alive.
Ansem Reports and KH2:FM

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
I reread all of the Ansem Reports and nowhere does it even hint that Xemnas is the one that took over RG and that Xehanort's Heartless was nowhere near RG. Unless I'm missing something?

A

Audo

You're missing something.

And I found the interview that mentions 'timeshift' still can't find the one for Young Herc, but point is, Timeshift.

How much will they enjoy the games?
TN: Mainly the story will be their enjoyment, and because this game will take place in the past the Disney Worlds will also have a little timeshift as well.
Kingdom Hearts Ultimania - NI/KHBBS2

Xnairb

Website
theredsquirtle.blogspot.com
I think BWHoPL was what they called the PoH way back when not much was known about them. Eventually someone decided that BWHoPL was a mouthfull to say, so they came up with the phrase PoH. You guys are looking too hard to find something that isn't there

.Oji

赤いテキスト
How much will they enjoy the games?
TN: Mainly the story will be their enjoyment, and because this game will take place in the past the Disney Worlds will also have a little timeshift as well.

Kingdom Hearts Ultimania - NI/KHBBS2

Rofl. How did I miss that; I literally was just looking through that interview. Wow.

So the Disney worlds will be slightly altered. Okay, gotcha. ;3

And I found the interview that mentions 'timeshift' still can't find the one for Young Herc, but point is, Timeshift.

No. I specifically asked for the interview with the 'Young Herc' excerpt. Don't tell me that you... *Gasp*

A

Audo

Rofl. How did I miss that; I literally was just looking through that interview. Wow.

So the Disney worlds will be slightly altered. Okay, gotcha. ;3

No. I specifically asked for the interview with the 'Young Herc' excerpt. Don't tell me that you... *Gasp*
You look for it then. I have things I should be doing. And if I don't start, I'm sure bittermeats and GTX will have my head... ;-;

DMrayZ

Digidork for life.
Awards
At the end of time, listening to the drums...
Because I grew weary of Days threads for the next five minutes and wanted to open up an old topic for debate again.

For those unfamiliar with the terms:

Princess Of Heart.
Beings With Hearts of Pure Light.

So.
Are they the same people?
Are they different?
Will we see a male BWHoPL?

Both seem to be needed to reach Kingdom Hearts in a way.
Terra sensed the Light in Snow White's Heart, and is seen conspiring with Maleficent over Aurora. Throw Cinderella into the mix and we have a seemingly logical conclusion that the 7 we know from KH1 are the same we're dealing with in BBS.
But why change the name then?
What about Alice's age, making her unborn Lawl in BBS?
And what about the painful possibility this is as big a red Herring as Xion's Kairi appearance is, and they simply placed the plot in the PoH's worlds to throw us off the scent?!

Not much to go on here, I know, but still.
Vote and discuss.

Umm, I hate to sound stupid, but can someone direct me to where we see Terra conspiring with Maleficent?

.Oji

赤いテキスト
You look for it then. I have things I should be doing. And if I don't start, I'm sure bittermeats and GTX will have my head... ;-;

I was looking for it, but didn't find anything saying Nomura wanted to "inject a Young Herc into the mix." Why is that I wonder? Hmm.

But anywho, I suppose you have more important things to do, sooooo. =P

A

Audo

Umm, I hate to sound stupid, but can someone direct me to where we see Terra conspiring with Maleficent?

I was looking for it, but didn't find anything saying Nomura wanted to "inject a Young Herc into the mix." Why is that I wonder? Hmm.

But anywho, I suppose you have more important things to do, sooooo. =P
I didn't make it up if that's what you're implying. >.>
I remember reading it very clearly, I just don't have the link as to where it is.
And with all of the Site work I should be doing, I can't or well, I shouldn't waste time looking for it. If i manage to finish earlier, I shall help look for it. ^_^

DMrayZ

Digidork for life.
Awards
At the end of time, listening to the drums...

*Ahem* That would be because in wasn't mentioned in any of the main Interviews. And I quote.

"New and returning worlds will be brought into Birth by Sleep. These include: Olympus Coliseum, Hollow Bastion, Sleeping Beauty, Sunset Horizons, as well as Destiny Islands. Since this game is taking place in the past, each World will be given a time shift to fit within the plot. An example would be encountering a young Hercules in the Olympus Coliseum. Nomura has also stated that characters like Donald and Goofy would be making a return."

This is what was said, not in one of the Interviews that we can read it as they say it, ie (Nomura: blah blah blah blah) But rather, one where the person just relayed the information. I may be wrong, but this is the context I originally read it in.

And thanks for that Kris, but, I don't see how that is "Conspiring" unless I'm mistaken? It seems like he could just be there while Maleficent is ranting about her evil plan. As all evil people tend to do.

.Oji

赤いテキスト
I didn't make it up if that's what you're implying. >.>

263v7li.png

I remember reading it very clearly, I just don't have the link as to where it is.

I suppose I could just take your word for it, but I'd like to see it for myself. :<

And with all of the Site work I should be doing, I can't or well, I shouldn't waste time looking for it.

It's understandable.

If i manage to finish earlier, I shall help look for it. ^_^

Thankies, but don't worry about it. Wouldn't want to stress you out over this. :3

Where is this from if you don't mind me asking? =/

.Oji

&#36196;&#12356;&#12486;&#12461;&#12473;&#12488;
Look it up with these words on google "Interview Nomura Young Hercules" You'll find the exact same thing on a Ton of websites.

Ah, I see.

I May be wrong, but I think this is how it was originally released.

Seems people took the little 'timeshift' part of the interview and just embellished it. No disrespect to you, but I'd like to hear this from the horse's mouth, i.e. Nomura. Thanks, though. ^_^

RandomNobody

I think to be a PoH you have to be a BWHoPL, but if you are a BWHoPL you aren't neccesarily a PoH. So that's the main difference in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back