• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pointy elf ears

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon Sword

This might not be much of a big deal but has anyone noticed that Xehanort, Xemnas, Xigbar, Saix, and Master Xehanort have pointy elf ears? Not sure why these people in particuler have pointy ears. Also on a side note Xehanort's Heartless doesn't have pointy ears which i find strange, seeing how his somebody and nobody have them. Just wanna hear some thoughts and theories about the pointy eared people.

P

path to light91

This might not be much of a big deal but has anyone noticed that Xehanort, Xemnas, Xigbar, Saix, and Master Xehanort have pointy elf ears? Not sure why these people in particuler have pointy ears. Also on a side note Xehanort's Heartless doesn't have pointy ears which i find strange, seeing how his somebody and nobody have them. Just wanna hear some thoughts and theories about the pointy eared people.

that is interesting. i mean ive noticed it. and Xigbar,Xemnas, Master Xehanort Ansem SoD all have yellow/gold eyes

Last edited:
H

Haxon

yep, noticed myself that all the Xehanorts, Saix wgo is second in command, and Xigbar who looks like MX and is #2 in the organixation and knows TAV, all have yellow eyes and pointed ears, excluding Xehanort(MX, XH(i think) and Xemnas do)

Wintertide

Sp00ky GuRl
Awards
Yes, I noticed that they had pointy ears for a while. Maybe Nomura likes pointy elf ears,

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
that is interesting. i mean ive noticed it. and Xigbar,Xemnas, Master Xehanort Ansem SoD all have yellow/gold eyes
you forgot ansem the wise

keyblademasterja

its kinda interesting, but then looking around I found this image where Xemnas doesn't have pointy ears, so there are times when he does and doesn't which makes no sense
Ears.jpg

so im kinda thinking its all for sake of character designs but I don't know that's my opinion

Criss and Riku

It all makes sense now...MX needs Kingdom Hearts...to take over the North Pole!

I'm a genius. Hold the applause.

LOL!!! NOT SANTA :cry: but seriously its called they were too lazy to round the ears and or maybe nourma is obseesed with Lord of the Rings like he has a fetish for zippers.

RoxasAi

Kingdom hearts: Elven wielders

Really i have been wondering that same thing for the longest time......idk maybe it has some thing to do with the darkness, and maybe its just there to making them look look sexy (well some of them any ways)

Kingdom hearts: Elven wielders

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
its kinda interesting, but then looking around I found this image where Xemnas doesn't have pointy ears, so there are times when he does and doesn't which makes no sense
Ears.jpg

so im kinda thinking its all for sake of character designs but I don't know that's my opinion
I was playing as Xemnas in Days recently, and he has pointy ears.
But it's really not a big deal, it's just character design, like mentioned before.
And it's the KHverse, so there's obviously gonna be various traits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back