• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pokémon: SeaBlue && SunYellow [SU & OOC]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
Heres my template... I have a question... if we don't have a trainer can we make two pokemon?

Name:
Kyura

Level: 27

Sex: Female

Master: Wild.

Type: Ninetails

Poké Personality: A lovely pokemon, and generally good-spirited. Motherly would be an understatement because she is very affectionate and enjoys taking in other pokemon under her wing. She tries to find homes for all lonely pokemon, when in reality she is quite lonely herself. However she will not admit this, nor does it show in her actions. She is friendly and lovely and an all around nice being; like all people she does get angry and... well, "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned."

Poké Appearance: Ninetails

Human Personality: Same as in their Pokemon form except... you know, a human.

Human Appearance: Ninetails

Human Appearance Description: The only thing that is different about her human form is that she isn't naked. She wears a long white summer dress, even in the winter. She is after all a fire type.

Other: No.

Last edited:

Nami

usually not funny
I also have a character named Nina. Don't you think that'll make it confusing?
n_n;;

And you can make as many characters as you want. As long as the trainers only have one Pokemon each.

I don't understand your question, Wes. Did you even READ the plot?

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Human Template
Name: Thrain
Sex: Male
Affinity: Trainer
Pokemon: Gible
Personality: A fun-loving quiet guy who prefers to stick to the sidelines. Thrain has many good qualities such as patience and inquisitiveness. Most of the time, he is seen training his Pokemon, hoping, one day, to become the ultimate master.
Appearance: Thrain is 5'5" with spiky black hair. His garb consists of black clothes with blue jeans. He rarely wears anything else. No matter where you see him, he always has on his dragon fang necklace, as well as his Pokegear. His Poke Balls are strapped to his zebra-striped belt.

His face is very angular. Elfin, in a sense. He is caucasian.
Hometown: Eucreteak City, Johto Region
Other: None

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pokemon Template
Name: Gible
Level: 20
Sex: Female
Master: Thrain
Type: Dragon/Ground
Personality: Gible is very timid, and obedient. Loyalty to her master is one of her strong points. Many times, she can be seen protecting Thrain from the vicious Pokemon they meet on their travels. No matter what, Gible always strives to keep her master pleased and happy.

Human Appearance:
Pokedex_444___Gabite_by_iforher.jpg

Last edited:

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
Wes i don't want to be a jerk or anything, but maybe if you don't understand the plot and your having a few difficulties, then maybe you shouldn't join this roleplay man. To be a good roleplayer, you need to learn to not only choose the newest, popular roleplay, you have to also be ok with the roleplay and understand the plot you are going for.

If i got the plot correctly, It's gunna be played as a normal Pokemon plot, Team rocket is kidnapping pokemon and the Trainers [roleplayers that joined this] will be unaware and go against Team rocket, with their pokemon with the ability to change into human form. The plot is rather complex-simple and is actually quite a difficult roleplay to jump into Wes... but i'm not saying you cannot do it, I'm just saying if your not ok with the roleplay and you don't quite understand it, maybe you should consider walking away from this roleplay in the mean time... and later when you get the plot more you can jump in again [in reasoning and contacting Nami]

Nami

usually not funny
I... um... w-well said.
owo;;

And I've decided that if there's little to no Team Rocket supporters/members soon, I'll instead make them NPC characters, controllable by anyone. Except for the leader of TR, which I suppose I could do when needed.

Sound good?

Edit: I never said it wasn't random.
o3o
It's just a little fun to make contact between Pokemon and human more fun and understandable. Now, did you want to join, or were you just looking to poke fun at my idea?

Ven-Dono

Website
naruto-chronicles.net
I'm not sure. I may join. Not used to roleplays on forums.

If I do, Umbreon is already taken. >> Shiny Umbreon is my fave.

So I guess I would do Elekid or Electivire. And if not, Houndoom. :3

Edit: And I would so be in TR if I joined. Then I would have Houndoom fosho.

Superwes

No I kinda get it now. Thanks Brol. Also. Can I sign up an TR Executive?

EDIT: FYI the thread is up.

Nami

usually not funny
Ya need to work on that grammar a little, sir. :3 But sure, it's reserved.

Yeah, I guess so, Wes, but keep in mind your allies may just be NPCs if nobody really becomes part of the TR.
n_n

Awards
Why would I look at anyone else's posts? D: Mine are soo much more important. <3

I wanna be an Eevee <3

SOMEONE'S feeling spunky today ^_^

I don't think Eevee has been taken yet. Most of the evolutions of Eevee however...

Nami

usually not funny
Ah, Flower, welcome welcome welcome! >w< I didn't even recognize you with your new name, you silly gooseling. Why didn't you say something?
:3

Edit: Only two evolutions, actually. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back