• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pokemon: Crystal Chronicles (redo)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
Tina paused for a moment. "Alvan? Thank-you,"

Alvan blushes i bit.

"uhhh...thanks. just doing my job to protect our nation."

finally snaps out of it.

"okay, Wildfire get your men at the gates. when you start with the "fireworks", that's our cue to move."

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
Shadow began to think about where she might have heard or read the Prophecy, she followed Tina not bring it up at all; she didn't want to get off on the wrong foot with her. She had a feeling she knew what Eternity, she looked around trying to figure out what would happen after this is all over.

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
randomneko.forumcircle.com
OOC: We should right alittle more so people say that the post are to short.

Jacob had smirked in a good way he had then got excited that they were finally going to have some action. He had then looked at Alvan while he blushed thinking to himself," Looks that Alvan likes Eternity."He had then gotten ready to fight. Jacob really wanted to have a good fight and the only person in the group that he would have a good fight with right now is Alvan. He thought to himself wondering he should go with Wildfire or fight the Duke.

Jacob had finally decided to go with the group but he wondered about to waterway and why they would have one. He would finally use his new attack FlameClaw. He flew in the air alttle to get spread out is wings some.

"Well let's go now", he said quickly.

Jacob had been feeling good that he could now start to move since sitting around was boring he mostly needed to be active. He had looked as he new that he was going to defeat the Duke without knowing how he even is.

Last edited:

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
while our heroes make their way to the waterway, Wildfire heads out to round up the troops for the attack. Meanwhile, near the eastern waterway, the gang have arrived at the entrance of the waterway. "okay, Eternity! you lead us from here. you know this place better than anyone else."

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Shadow looked at the group, you could clearly tell something was troubling her, looking at them she murmured, "So, who's going first?" Waiting for one of them to reply, she looked at the group waiting for one of them to reply to her question. Holding her daggers tightly for just in case, looking around making sure no one was around other then them.

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
Jacob looked around then replied to Shadow," Well I guess Eternity will since she knows this place the best or I could." He had then looked around to see if anyone else was there. He then flew in te air waiting for the group to go in.

"Bet I could get more action if I went with Wildfire oh well I am here now."

He had then practiced using his Flamethrower on some things. Let's hope we start get moving soon or I will attack someone. He then started to walk in the waterway then stopped and waited for everyone else.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Shadow walked in, looking back at the others she motioned for them to follow; looking to the other end and then back at them she hissed, "Come on, who knows what's going on inside." She then looked back the other way when she heard voices.

Looking back at Tina and Alvan, she murmured, "I think I just heard Kyu-Jun. So, come on some of you can stay and say when Wildfire gives the..." Just then a loud noise came form outside, telling them to get their butts moving, looking at them she snarled, "So, come on...Wildfire has given the single." And sure enough, one of the rebels went flying past smiling at Tina they nodded.

"See you later Princess Tina, Wildfire told us the plan; so get moving!" Shadow waited for the others to follow suit and get in, tapping her foot she looked back at the end of the passage way. She waited for the group, growing worried about what was happening in there and back at the Neo Kingdom. "Let everything be okay." She whispered.

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
the group continues throught the maze of passage ways, as numerous noises of fighting and expolsions continues outside. they finally arrived at three tunnels one going left, one going right, and one straight down the middle.

"okay, so what route to we take? the left, right or forward?"

looks to enterinty for an answer.

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
Jacob had looked around well,"If Eternity doesn't know we could just split up and meet back here to know which way." He had then waited for everyone to answer. Jacob was bored and wanted to do something. He had then flown down the left way searching for alittle bit to see what he could find. After a minute or two he flew back to the group to see what they were going to do.
"Well?"

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
OOC: Sorries! Been kinda busy.

IC: "okay, so what route to we take? the left, right or forward?"

"Straight for about thirty yards; then there's a right fork that we need to take. As long as they haven't blocked off the entrance, we should be able to come out near my room," the vixen quickly replied. Quickly dashing off, she made sure to keep her body heat up just enough so that the water wouldn't splash.

Quickly stopping, she raised her head higher. Taking a deep breath, Eternity sniffed the air. Finding a strange scent that made her hackles rise, she turned back to the others. "Keep quiet, guys. Someone's here that I don't recognize."

OOC: Ish best I could get for now. Once again, sorries!

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Shadow looked at Eternity as she told them to be quiet, looking ahead of them she saw someone was down here; the shaded figure looked at them smiling they murmured, "Shadow? Is that you? Tell me Shade is it you?"

Knowing who it was at once, she tackled them looking at them she questioned, "Why did you leave Dawn?" Dawn giggled, getting up she dusted herself off and looked at them; looking over to Shadow to see that she was happy. "Guys, this is my childhood friend Dawn; Dawn this is, Eterntiy, Alvan, Jacbo and Blitz."

Dawn blushed a little and said, "Hello," Dawn turned to Shadow and contiuned, "So, how is the Neo Kingdom? And is everyone okay?" Frowning she looked down at the ground and replied softly, "I am afraid to say, the kingdom is under attack." Hearing the gasp form Dawn, she looked up at her and added quickly, "But don't worry, you know that Lord Selvaris wouldn't give up without a fight."

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
Guys, this is my childhood friend Dawn

"Dawn, huh? please to meet ya! now let's get going!"

the gang continues down the passageway. as they move on, the sounds of the battle grow louder. this was a sign that they are reaching the palace. they soon reach a dead end with a ladder going straight up.

"well, looks like we're going up. so, whose going first?"

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Following Alvan they soon found a ladder, grabbing a hold of it Shadow looked at the others and murmured, "Stay here, after all one should go up and check it out before the others do." Clambing up the ladder she looked around, it would take them close to Eterntiy's room looking around she murmured, "It's safe to come up." (<- And she is not right above the ladder, just thought to let you know)

She waited for the others to come up, spinning around to see a opponet she quickly used Shadow Ball to stop them from running off; looking down at the other she muttered, "Come on, they know we are here now." She waited for them to reply, hoping that they would come up and take care of it like right about now!

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
OOC: sorry i have a severe case of writers block. someone will have to take off from here.

again sorry for the sudden blank, but i will post after the next person.

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
the group is now inside the corridor of the loyal palace, just outside of Enterity's room. since shadow just destroyed one the cylinder guards, dozens more are head in their direction.

"so much for the element of suprise, quick in here!!!"

the group makes a break for it into one of the rooms. just as the door closed the cylinder guards appears searches the area, found nada and leave.

"whew, that was too close!"

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
Can I still join? (I'll fill in ? if I can)

Name: Jaxone
Pokemon: Smergle
Appearence: Normal smergle with a blue bandanna
Attacks: Mirror Move, Mimic, Recover, Sketch, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, Razor Leaf, Flamethrower, Bubblebeam
Weapon: Dagger
Add-ons:Tail changes color with attack element
Theme song: ?
Nation: ?
Profile: ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back