• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pokemon: Moemon Mutation!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Every Heart

Here We Go Again
Inside an empty room, my inspiration flows, now wa
(Those interested must join in the sign up thread)

It was a bright day outside, but despite this, a laboratory in the Orre region, casted a long dark shadow along the ground. Scientists inside walked its halls, tapping their clipboards with their pens and talking in low voices in front of beeping machines. Such was the life of a scientist, to study and expieriment on things.

In one area to the north of the building, it was a dark blue color. A couple of scientists stood before several glass columns of swirling liquid, watching the little bubbles rise up to the top and taking a few notes. But inside these containers were what appeared to be several people, as if they were asleep. Some had odd ears or tails or things that most humans wouldn't have. Hybrids.

Before the containers, a couple were examining them while two others were stationed near a control panal, watching the heartbeats of the people inside on monitors. An animation of a piece of human DNA mixing with an odd red and white DNA was also playing on a few of the monitors.

"Subjects appear to have normal heartrates, no odd spikes like the last few practice subjects. The body is slowly becoming adapted to the new DNA code. They could wake any day now, and soon after we will instigate Part Two of the operation, the submissive mode." one scientist spoke aloud as he typed a few odd symbols on the computer.

Meanwhile, one of the people in the tubes slowly opened her eyes. A young lady wearing a dark dress in suspention blinked once, but the brightness of the room made her close her eyes again. She had a brief glimpse of the scientists and a few other tubes around her with people in them. What's going on? Where am I? she wondered to herself. She had an odd feeling that the others around her would be waking up soon...

(So just post waking up or something, but don't try to go crazy yet and bust out of the tubes)

Mike

iROFL
Awards
Zack struggled. He felt wierd, as if he was in some sort of trance. He heard people talk, very bluntly as if he was sustained in glass.

Where am I? Whats going on? Got to....got to....Chimchar!

What! What was that noise?!? Chim...char? Got to...WAKE UP!

Zack awoke with a small jolt, he WAS in glass, a test tube of somesort. But how'd he get here. Last Zack knew was that he was in Sinnoh. Zack eyes checked his surrondings. A lab? What kind of lab? A . . . Dream?

Zack looked around. He was in a forest of somekind. He seemed . . . the same, but diffrent. He looked at palm. It had, something wierd on it. It looked, like it would help him climb. What was going on. A bright light flashed . . .

Zack woke up back in the lab. His eyes focased around his area again. He had to gain strength.

pokemaniactim

Tim had a wild itchiness on his right ear, He lifted his hand up to scratch it...and noticed that he felt he was submerged in water...or some kind of liquid..."Oh well,probably still dreaming..."

When he reached for his ear,but it wasn't there.He could feel it...but it was gone...no, moved to the top of his head!

"AAK! Whats going on?!" He opened his eyes to see where he was and shut them instantly because of the bright lights in his eyes...He heard voices...muffled voices, but voices none the less...His eyes finally adjusted to the light after about a minute or so...He tried opening his eyes again to see what was going on.

He saw people in white lab coats...scientist of some sort...He looked to either side of him and saw a few other people that looked weird inside giant tubes...he then realized he was in one too! He had to get out... somehow.

Cambodia, harvesting all the orphans I can.
A young boy sat by a tree, observing the wild life that surrounded the open meadow. He had a sketchpad on his lap, drawing the various things he saw. A Mareep, Pidgy, and even an Ekans were there. But that's impossible, Pokemon haven't been around in ages. 'This is probably a dream.' The boy thought to himself. It had always been his dream to be around pokemon. Play with them, battle, draw, learn the way they moved. It always thrilled him when he thought about it. But then there was always that part of the dream, where it turned into a nightmare.

The sky darkened, and the flowers died. The pages of the boy's sketchbook flipped vigorously in the wind. The boy looked around, as each pokemon vanished, as if never being there. And then there was the part of the dream when he woke. But instead of waking to his room, various drawings on the way, his computer desk in the corner, he woke to something else, a sort of liquid, like goo. 'Where am I?' He thought to himself. Two scientists walked up, looking at a monitor in front of him.

"Trea Sekushi." One scientist said, and the two walked off.

Trea looked around, beginning to panic from fear. 'Where am I!?' He tried desperately to escape, but fell limp as he passed out.

Every Heart

Here We Go Again
Inside an empty room, my inspiration flows, now wa
Blaire slowly opened her eyes by a tiny crack, looking around, noticing some of the others awake now, some of them immediately closing their eyes like she had because of the bright lights. She vaguely noticed a bubble of air escape from their mouths in the strange liquid. How odd that she could breathe...or rather, it didn't feel like breathing to her...

Blaire noticed that everyone around her had odd appendeges on them, such as strange ears or tails. What's going on around here? Did something like that happen to me? she wondered to herself. She couldn't feel anything different...or rather, she couldn't feel anything at all. It was an odd sensation, like floating. Blaire tried to crane her neck to look at herself without being noticed, and nearly yelped. Her legs seemed to have vanished, her skirt billowing out below her without any legs to support herself. What the heck!?

"Sir, I'm getting a few waves of brain activity...I think they're starting to wake up!" called a scientist excitedly from one of the control panals. One scientist, who seemed to be the current one in charge, nearly pushed his colleague aside and looked at the monitors.

"So it seems. Quick, status report."

"One of them, Trea, was awake for a second, but seems to have passed out. Zack and Tim are showing signs of waking up. As for Blaire...yes, she's awake too. Miraculously. You realize that you almost killed her, don't you?" his colleague said. "You have any idea what the boss would do if he found out we nearly killed the mayor's daughter?"

His associate chuckled. "Technically my friend, we did kill her. Remember? She died on the operating table. You guys wanted to chuck her body into the desert where no one would find it, but I knew that in the end that she would still be of use. Now, what about the others?"

"Nothing yet on them. We'll just have to wait and see."

Mike

iROFL
Awards
Zack fell back into a sleep. His body . . . was adjusting to something.

High in a tree filled mountain-top, a lone figure stood. It wasnt . . . human, but, rather it was a monkey. A monkey with a flaming tail. "Chim . . . Char!"

Zack awoke with a jolt again, but this time, a big one. Zack moved his eyes downward, only to see him not wearing a shirt, and a small spiral on his torso. Chimchar? What was it? A Pokemon? No, couldent be. Pokemon died off a decade ago. Or did they?

Zack. He wasnt normal anymore. He resembled, a Pokemon. But, he wasnt a Pokemon eitheir. He wasnt just human anymore, but a Pokemon aswell. What was the word? Hybrid? Yes. Zack and the others. Hybrids.

Zack stood there afloat. Watching off and on. Waiting to make a move on whether to attack or stay put. Time will tell.

Various thoughts ran through the passed out mind of Trea. After struggling to free himself, he had passed out. But this only lasted a few minutes, as he woke again to the goo that surrounded him. 'What the hell!?' He thought. Trea bent his neck to see his body. He seemed to be fully clothed, as if they just took him off the streets and dumped him in this thing. Everything seemed normal, until he noticed his left hand. It seemed to be two claws instead of his fingers. Trea's heart began to beat faster. 'This has to be a dream.' He thought in fear.

Trea closed his eyes. He looked forward and opened them. It wasn't a dream, it was all real. The lab, the scientists, the claw that was his new hand. And as he looked forward, his hair began floating in the goo. His beautiful whit hair. The hair that all the ladies adored, and guys were jealous of. It was different. Inside the mess of white hair, there lay a few strands of a different color. 'Purple?' He thought. Trea began to laugh. 'They inject different DNA inside me, then die my hair! That's hilarious! He thought, trying to soften things up, so his asthma wouldn't act up. 'If I had an asthma attack in here....I'm sure I would die.' He thought, still floating in the goo.

pokemaniactim

Tim struggled a bit to get his head up and see everything...he saw more scientist walking through the door...checking the monitors of the other people.He then started looking at the other people in the tubes...noticing there was something very wrong with them...just like him and the ears...a girl with no legs and little fangs that stick out of her mouth, a boy with a claw for a hand, just to name a few...

He then saw a lone pot with some flowers in it across the room...He felt weird...entranced by them..."I've never liked flowers that much...But these are beautiful..."he thought as he stared at them...

He then went to scratch his back for it had started itching too...He felt around the spot and then hit something...it felt like a bulb or something..."WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!" He thought with a horrified look on his face. And he saw that a scientist looked at him..."Ah! Movement by the Bulbasaur kid...At least he's not dead." he said with a smile."Yeah.We almost lost him."Said another...

Last edited:

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
randomneko.forumcircle.com
Shinji still not awake after all the experiments, he dreamed, and seeing himself as a young kid remembered everything. He smiled even though he wasn’t awake. As his dad and mom watched him play and enjoy all the Pokémon that surrounded him. Seeing almost every Pokemon that he every wished made him hope this would never end. Then realizing that Pokemon haven’t been around for 10 years made him worry. And his dad and mom never just watched him play without a problem or two happening.

Shinji frowned, then as his eyes opened slowly and blinded by the light saw people watching him. They all had white jackets of some sort on, which Shinji recognized that they were scientist. Why would he of all people be in a lab though? He continued to daze off opening his eye again and again trying to stay awake. He continued to wonder and think, but knew this only made him hurt even more.

Shinji wasn’t the type of person that liked to be looked at. He then remembered one thing, before falling back asleep. This was only temporary as he woke up, with the same people staring at him. Shinji felt weird, as his feet, back, and head weren’t the same. He felt something sticking out to see a tail, which looked like one that would belong to an Aipom which Shinji knew from reading books. He tried to relax, as he couldn’t feel all of his toes but only three now. His ears weren’t there anymore, but in a new place covered by his hair mostly. He felt them; now realizing he had DNA from an Aipom.

After a few minutes, he realized a liquid goo was surrounded him. They rose up and down and moved. Shinji couldn’t stop following them with his eyes as it seemed like an addiction. “What happened? Where am I? What is going on? Why am I like this, with Aipom DNA?” Shinji was able to say that in a low voice after feeling tired or unable to move.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
"Hmmm, seems that everyone is awake now" said one of the scientists. "Not yet sir, a few have woken but the others are still asleep." said another scientist. Ugh whats going on Buster though.It feels like my head is spinning. Buster was still out from the last testing he had been through but hasn't been aware of what happened to him.

Buster finally open his eyes, the bright lights blinded him before he closed them and then reopen them. He sees that he wasn't in his room or at the park where he last was. He realizes that he is in a test tube that filled with a strange colored goo. He looks around and see's that they're were some scientists opserving him.

"Sir, Buster has finally awoken now." said one of them. The scientist who heard this looked very pleased to hear this. Buster looked around again trying to think what was going on here. Where was he? Who were these people? And why does he have the strange urge to scratch his ears now? He raised his hand to scratch it and while he does he felt his ears and realizes that his ears were pointed.

This surprised Buster. He looked at his hands and sees that they were furry and blue. His feet has turned into paws. He felt something hitting his head when he turned to look and sees that he has a long blue tail. Something has happened to him he tought but what exactly? He examed himself and realizes that he has turned into a pokemon hybrid. A Riolu hybrid. What was going on here? Why are these people doing this? Why are they turning him into an extinct pokemon?

He looked around again and sees that he wasn't the only one that was turned into a pokemon hybrid. There were other test tubes the same as his that contain kids like him that were turned into hybrids too. He saw a girl who was a Gastly, a boy who was a Chimchar, another that was an Aipom, another boy that was a Buizel, and some other kids that became harder to see in ther test tubes.

It looks like what ever these scientists were planning was probably up to no good. "Sir when are we going to let out these kids and see how they will adapt to their new lives?" said one of the scientists. "Perhaps next week, lets just see how they are doing for now." said the scientist. This had to be a dream thought Buster this had to be a dream. He knows that he will wake up in his bed and everything will be back to normal. But it won't, things are just begining for Buster and the other hybirds.

Last edited:

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
Sleep in darkness.

Dream forever.

That was easy.

So why, then, did Talyth feel so restless?

Her whole body felt strange, weightless yet heavy; it was hard to move even a little. Sleepy, and a little annoyed that she was so sleepy, she fought against the lassitude to open her eyes.

"Sir, this one's beginning to wake up too."

"Took her long enough."

A cloud of bubbles escaped her mouth as Talyth's eyes snapped open, a silent gasp as her body came alive. More bubbles danced to the surface as the waves she created whipped her hair about her face. Was it just a trick of the odd liquid she was in, or was her hair actually ... green?

Her memories were splintered and foggy, but she seemed to recall wandering away from her parents' campsite, and then there were people she didn't know, and-

Talyth jerked to and raised her arms. On the underside of her arms, silvery-white blades glinted in the dim light. All over her body were patches of sleek emerald armor.

"Only a minute after waking up, but her brain waves are spiking!"

Murder in her eyes, Talyth suddenly slammed her arms and claw-tipped hands against the glass, causing the nearest two scientists to relflexively start back.

"Angry, isn't she?" The first scientist laughed, a little nervously

"I told you splicing this girl's DNA with a Scyther's was a bad idea," the second one said accusingly.

"It was either that, or Skarmory. Relax. We just created a human sword."

With a muffled snarl, Talyth thrust one powerful kick to the walls of her container, talons scraping against the glass. The test tube shuddered a little but was otherwise stable.

"If she keeps this up, we'll have to sedate her. Should I?"

"No! That may put her farther behind the others, and I don't want to have to wait for her to catch up just because she can't control her temper."

Last edited:

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
randomneko.forumcircle.com
As time passed Shinji began to feel more awake. He looked around, seeing other people had already woken up. The best part about seeing other people was that he wasn't alone in this lab. Now he couldn't be a total freak or by himself. That is what made him feel the worst. He wondered what would happen now, and if he was going to be able to leave soon. That probably wouldn't happen. Who ever heard of someone being a test subject and then just being able to go.

"What will they do with me now? It can't be any worse than being part Aipom in anyway. Thank god, if it wasn't for the rest of the people here I would probably be worrying much more. I wish a miracle would just happen and they would let me free. Or, maybe this is just a dream."

Just then, Shinji started to breath normally and a bubbles from the liquid a rose. The scientist that had been taking notes on him, looked around telling people. Shinji had been awake now and felt the tail he had. His tail was on the top of his head, rubbing it for some reason.

"The Aipom DNA subject, Shinji Kaiku has woken up. He is still alive and seems to be fully awake. He is ready for more tests if needed."

Shinji looked at the scientist, continuing to take notes on him. Shinji could not understand what the men were saying, only one word he had heard a million times "Shinji Kaiku." Shinji wondered what they said about him, until the lights seemed to get brighter and brighter as they burned his eyes.

He looked another way, seeing a girl trying to break free. She had be awake completely and continued to try and break the glass. Shinji knew the scientist would probably be freaked if she was able to break free.

"I wonder what will happen to her?"

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Please wake up, I don't want this to happen to me Buster thought. He was losing it he was yelling really loud in the tube. "Sir, Buster's losing it, Should we sedate him." said one of the Scientists. "No, He'll just tire out eventually." said the other scientist. Buster kept looking at the scientist, which looked like the one who started this mess.

He glared at him for some time, he noticed that his greenish blue eyes were now a sharp piercing red like blood from the reflection in the glass. Buster was ready to escape. He punched the glass as hard as he could, but ended up hurting himself. The scientist he was glaring at laughed. "Mha ha ha ha, silly boy due you think that we wouldn't perpare for something like, you all escaping." said the scientist. "You are all to remain here forever, as you can all planely see you are all the start of a new world order that will evolutionized for everyone."

All of the hybrids heard what he had said. Some of them were a bit intimidated of what he had said, others were angry with rage for what he is doing. The scientists turned and walked out of the lab, the last one turned off all the lights. Everyone was upset that they may ever get out of this horable place, others haven't realized what was going on yet due to the fact that most of them looked like they were asleep or are not living anymore.

Buster was still furious at that mad scientist. He wanted revenge on him. He knows he will break out and put an end to this mans treachery once and for all. But he realized that he couldn't this alone, he may need help to bring this whole entire place down. He noticed that some of the hybrids looked like they wanted the same thing Buster wanted, revenge.

If he can only he can get out, he would save everyone here. But it seems impossible, he had tried to break open the glass. But it just wouldn't break. The glass was made of plexiglass to counter off his brute strength. The other hybrids containments looked like they too were specialized to keep them here. Even the girl who was turned into a Gastly wouldn't get out. It looks like she was going at it for sometime now. But it probably wouldn't matter, like the scientist had said he had already prepare that no one can escape. Buster punched at the glass with anger, ignoring the pain that has inflicted him. He just floated their crying, I have to get out of here, even if I kill myself in the process. he thought.

Cicero

Visionary
OOC: Damnit, I'm waaay behind. xD

IC:

Voices. Mumbling. Sounds from far.

Slight vibrations, dempted noise, slipped into his wavering mind. Unconsciousness had been replaced for a state of half-living. Vague images as well as those vibrating sounds were placed onto his consciousness. Slowly he awoke, opening his eyes. Figures shifted in front of him, moved to and away from him. Again the voices. He wondered. Why did he wonder? Darkness. Sleep.

Moments past. Hours? Days? Months? His mind was still unable to cope with every change, to process every thought. Had he awoken? Was he still asleep? Dreaming maybe? Maybe.

'Where am I?'

A first thought pierced his consciousness, his body was adapting, awakening. Bit by bit, step by step, he regained control over that numb body. But after trying to start up his corpse, he fell back into darkness. Everything was so tireing, so hard, difficult, unable.

Fragments of memories from another life now pestered his tired spirit. Again he awoke, now able to progress his own thoughts.

'What are these memories?'

A forest. His favorite tree. Sleeping. Eating. The easy life, nothing more. These memories...these weren't his. A beast. An animal. A Pokemon? No, a Pokemon would be impossible. One thing was clear to him, these memories were of something unhuman.

Awakening. Why did that word keep him busy? Awakening. What was awakening? He knew it. He was awakening. He himself. His soul, his body. Life returned. Energy returned.

A finger moved. The hand moved. The body was still numb, as if he had been running for hours. But still, he could move it again. He had control.

Voices. Again voices? What did they say?

'Another one, sir. Seems Bright is awake.'

'Good, follow his actions carefully. The DNA of the Slakoth has most certainly made him...lazy, so to say, but his former self was very...energic. We don't want an early outbreak.'

Slakoth? DNA? Isn't slakoth a pokemon..?

All this confused him.

He opened his eyes. Vague figures stood infront of him, but he couldn't see them clear. His vision had...changed. His perspective was different then normal. Normal? What was normal? Who was he actually?

He looked around.

'Testubes? What weird creautures... Wait, where am I? What is this liquid, what is this glass?!

He panicked, spreading his eyes wide. Strings were attached to his body, seemed to hold him at his place. He tried to struggle his way out, but his body was too numb to fully listen to his orders.

'Bright really is awake, sir! He seems to not like his surroundings very much!'

The other scientist looked his way. 'Give him a small shock to keep him quiet. We can't handle them trying to escape or do crazy things all at once.'

'Sir!' The younger scientist walked up to Bright's tube, and survyed the buttons and handles on the small panel next to it. Finally he moved a handle slightly upwards, and returned it to its former position.

Meanwhile Bright was still struggling. Who were those weird man there? Where they talking about him?

'AAAAAHHH!'

An sudden electric shock surged through his body.

...Darkness.

Avalanche

Happily Insane
The first thing Eric noticed was that his tail itched.... wait thought Eric I have a tail? he tried twisting around and saw that he did in fact have a tail no not a tail, a tail that split in two. He noticed that he had a bluish fin thing on one of his arms.

Trea looked around. He had been awake for some time now, and had no choice but to await what the scientists had in store for him. 'Why are they doing this?!' He thought in rage. By now he, and most likely the rest of the others who had awoken, began to grow restless. It seemed that the pokemon DNA inside of him altered not only his appearance, but also his personality. Everything seemed to either be enhanced, or changed completely. Trea looked at the other tubes. Each was different, yet exactly the same in every way. He noticed that his tube was frosted. 'But that would mean that this thing is practically frozen. Seeing as I have to have Sneasel DNA inside of me, they probably froze my tube.' He thought, remembering back to his studies on pokemon.

Sneasel seemed to love cold weather, and freezing his tube would allow him to live most likely. Trea watched as the scientists left the room. Only one thing for him to do....wait.

pokemaniactim

Tim watched a couple of the other people in the tubes struggle and try to break free...but none were successful. The scientists all started walking out of the room in a single file line. As the last one shut the door...the lights shut off. No light except for the eerie glow of the tubes they were in...Then,Tim's attention was drawn back to the flowers in the corner of the room again..."They're beautiful..."He thought.

Dragonstar1715

Website
dragonstar1715.deviantart.com
OOC: Geez I'm wayyyyyyy behind, I'll try to make up

Draco was drifting in and out of consciousness, he was dreaming about his dream earlier in life when he wanted to be both a pokemon trainer and a master marksman. He would be standing on the winner's podium with his partner, a charmander.

He loved charmander, for so long he wanted one, but one day... they just disappeared. He never knew if they went extinct from natural causes, a disease or from people hunting them all down. His dream was shattered the day they disappeared, and had no choice but to try and fulfill half his dream, to be a master marksman.

He made all his guns as a tribute to his favourite pokemon, they all had an orange colour to them and had etching on them such as charmander claws and flame designs on them. One day, some people wanted to speak to him as he was training at his favourite range. They lead him into a room, but before Draco could say anything, he was knocked out.

His eyes flew open at the moment he saw that fateful moment play in his mind. He looked around, there were people in white scientist coats and all sorts or machinery, but what for? Draco put a hand out, but the touched glass, he was in a chamber of sorts.

He looked around as he saw other people like him, but.. they had odd features about them. Draco took a good look at his hand, it was an orange colour... and it wasn't a hand, it was a claw! "What's going on here?" Draco shouted as he began looking around frantically. "Ugh, got...to...get...out" Draco tried clawing his way out but it was no good.

He looked at the rest of him and saw lizard-like feet, and a tail with a flame at the end of it. Draco also felt the tube was quite warm, he thought to himself, "Did they- did they somehow fuse me with charmander DNA or something?". It was a shock, the one pokemon we wanted so much, he was now a part of him.

He watched as the scientists packed up and left, they shut the lights of and the only light now illuminating the room were those of the tubes that he and the others were floating in. Draco had no choice but to continue floating there, like some freakish pet project to some crazed scientists.

Cicero

Visionary
Darkness. Again darkness. Why darkness? He hated it. His name wasn't Bright for nothing! Wait, was he Bright? Seemed so. Unknowing about if he was asleep or awake, he tried opening his eyes again. Or well, they were already open; he just couldn't see anything. Was het blind?

He turned his head left then right. Sometimes he noticed a faint glow on the edge of his sight, but he was still not fully adjusted to the different perspective his 'new DNA' gave him. He could see further than normal, but it was a different sight. As if the whole world was build out of layers, and he could adjust to each layer to see more clearly in that part. Amazing. He tried it out to see if he could find out where the faint glow came from. Though it seemed that glow emitted from some sort of tubes, he couldn't be sure in the end.

This was the first time he awoke in full consciosness. And thus, he remembered who he was again, but not why he was here. He was simply on his way to school, like always, when something hit him from behind. And now...he was here. Where was here? He floated, that was for sure. Seemed as water, but felt more...heavier, stickier. There were strings attached to his body, he felt, and as he reached out his hand, he could feel the glass surrounding him too. Weird.

Now what about what he heard the other scientists say...DNA or something? Was he here because of some experiment? He searched for changes in his body, and noticed he had more control over it than before. He could feel every inch, every vein of his body. He knew he would be able to feel the slighest anomaly, if it was a disease or a wound He would be able to notice it and maybe...even repair it. Strange feeling, and another weird perspective on things.

That was also the moment he noticed the change in his appearance. Something sticked out of his hand...claws maybe? He couldn't see them, just feel, so he wasn't completely sure about it. And then something on his lower back...a tail of some sort? What the h*ll! A tail? No, that couldn't be. That would be way too weird... Well, onto the next weird thing. He again couldn't see this, but he noticed from inside his body that the pigment of his hair had changed...to what, he didn't know.

Ah, what did it matter anyway. He just wanted to sleep. Sleep under the warm sun, lazy on a branch of his favorite tree. Yes...that would be wonderfull...

Last edited:

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Buster noticed that mostly everyone became aware that they were turned into pokemon hybrids. Some were examing themselves like he did to see what had become of them. Buster was still pounding against the glass with his furry fists, but still nothing, only little marks, but no cracks, not even scratch on the glass. It was hopeless for him and for the others to escape. He became very tired. He didn't fall asleep he stood awake.

He was still remembering that horrible man laughing at him. The thought of him made Buster's blood build up in rage and fury. Then all of a sudden the door to the lab opened up. One of the scientist came back, but he was looking for something. "Oh, where did I leave those blueprints for our next study" he said. He looked everywhere for what he was looking for. Until he found it in one of the desks. He looked very pleased to have found it. He muttered to himself "Thank goodness I found the blueprints for the next study, If I have lost them, who knows what the boss might have done to me."

He walked to the door, and stopped he turned and noticed that Buster was watching him the whole time. He walked up to Buster's tube and gave him a rather creepy smile to him. He said "Well hello Buster, I bet you have been planning on escaping again I suppose, well its rather pointless, as you can see." He waved the blue prints in the air and tapped it against his container. "These blue prints will change everything for us and will make us rich beyond our wildest dreams." the scientist said.

He turned around and headed to the door. Just then he stopped and heard something in his head. I don't know what you are planning on, but I'm sure that I'll be able to stop you, so you better watch your back. The man looked around wondering where that voice had of come from, He turned around slowly and started to take off saying "I don't know who that was but let's just see you try and stop us."

Buster looked confused he thought Wait did he prehaps heard what I was thinking. But that's impossoble, I was speaking in my head, theirs no way he could've heard me. One of the curtains of the window was open showing off a beautiful moon. He gazed at it looking like he was mezmorized by the moons beauty. He gave a big yawn and suddenly drifted off to sleep dreaming of his family that he might not be able to see again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back