• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pokemon: Moemon Mutation!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Avalanche

Happily Insane
After a good look at himself Eric just accepted and drifted off to sleep not bothering to see if he was alone or not...

It wasmorning and the mutated boy woke up and dicided to look around, the first thing he noticed was hat it was hard to breathe trying not to panic he looked around and saw that he was in a container filled with a gooish thing and that there were other "interesting" looking people. He looked infront of him and saw that he was in a lab but the lights were off.

About ten minutes later Eric had fainted because he couldnt breathe in this goo were they trying to kill him he thought as he sunk to the bottom, suddenly an alarm went off....

Every Heart

Here We Go Again
Inside an empty room, my inspiration flows, now wa
ooc: Alright, time to get out of here...now you can post breaking out of the tubes.

I'm dead!?

Blaire looked herself over in horror. Yes, she was see-through, floating...

Like a ghost. Like...like an old Pokemon she read once in a book at the library. A Gastly.

How did this happen!?

Blaire watched the others waking up, some trying to escape, others just drifting in and out with confusion evident in their expressions. She pushed a hand against the glass, feeling a little resistance. If she was a ghost now, maybe...

She pushed harder against it, and soon, her hand went completely through, but she quickly yanked it back in before the scientists noticed. She decided that she was going to have to do a little acting. She pretended to slump and tried to imagine her heart rate slowing down. And pretty soon...

"We're starting to lose a few of them!" one of the scientists cried out. Blaire had to stop herself from opening her eyes. She apparently wasn't the only one either attempting or actually going into cardiac arrest.

"Empty the tubes!"

The goo around everyone suddenly started getting sucked downward into a hole at the base. Blaire felt like she wanted to gag for air, but...the feeling passed easily. Now that the goo was gone and there wasn't anything restricting their movements...

Now!

Mike

iROFL
Awards
As the goo emptyed, Zack sought this as the perfect time to make a move. Zack moved his hand, realeasing a Fire Punch, blowing right through the glass. One of the scientists standing in front of the tube Zack was in was thrown against the wall. Zack took a few cords that were strapped to him off him, and jumped out onto the floor. As he hit, Zack felt woozy and felt it hard to stand.

The scientists left in the room brushed themselves back against a wall, not knowing what would happen. Zack gained his balance, and turned to look at the other Hybrids, but he noticed something. Something on his rear!?! It was . . . a flame!?!

He had a small flame tail! Zack pushed it aside, and held one fist up, trying to signal that the others needed to break out. "Dont just stand there! Come on!" he yelled as loud as he could into the glass, but low enough so no one would try to come in the room and capture them.

Cicero

Visionary
OOC: Sorry for calling my character by his last name all the time, but...I forgot his normal name...srsly. xD

I'll look it up in a minute...

IC:

Disturbance. Change. What was this?

Bright tried opening his eyes, but the remains of the goo made it hard. He stretched out his hand to remove it, but scratch himself with the claw that pierced out of it.

'Ah! Got to get used to this...'

Now able to open his eyes, he finally noticed what had been going on. The lights were back on, an alarm ranged. Scientists streamed into the room. Other people who had clearly suffered the same fate as he broke through the tubes. The liquid that had surrounded him had been drained...strange to breath normal air again.

He felt naked, cold, complemented by a slight shiver running down his spine. He noticed he wore almost nothing. Nothing more than a piece of cloth to hide him being naked. But soon, his thoughts drifted away from the cold, as he could now clearly see how his body had changed. A weird, furry tail at his back, claws on his hand, and his hair had changed from deep-black to a light-brown. Only a few strings in the middle had kept there dark colors.

He tried out his new claws on the strings still attached to his body, and soon he was free. Now for the glass he thought as he tried to surpress a sudden moan.

'Oh, well, why even bother...' He mumbled to himself, surpressing another moan. His eyes closed half, he sat back against the glass, and dozed off...

Avalanche

Happily Insane
Eric started coughing as the goo was emptied he opened a dazeled eye and saw that a few of the Hybrids have broken out he broke off a few of the cords but he didnt hav enough energy for anymore he set back against the glass tube with pleading eyes and yelled hel- he went into a coughing fit when it was over he yelled louder this time HELP ME! and then he curled in a ball watching what would happen

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
randomneko.forumcircle.com
Shinji was getting annoyed with the strange goo that he had been floating in for quite some time. The goo felt as if every second Shinji was closer to his death. As it got inside his body and choked him, strangled him, and much worse that he couldn't even explain. Just then, the goo had been drained into a hole that was on the bottom of the floor. Shinji breathed hardly, getting use to the fresh air again made him happy. As it happened, Shinji on his knees coughed as that horrible air from the goo was finally gone.

He watched as the other people, now Hybrids broke out of their areas that they had been kept in for such a long time. They shocked the scientist completely, well at least the first one was. Shinji remembered his name by luck, Zack had been the first to break out of the glass. The scientist backed into the walls being scared of Zack, which Shinji had pity on.

Shinji watched as Zack signalled people to break free. Shinji still questioning what to do looked at his tail. At the moment Shinji took a charging stance and broke the glass that had been keeping him locked up. He looked around at the rest of the people seeing what they would do. "Well, maybe you should help them get out or at least break their glasses. Since it seems not all of them want to move or are in trouble. Like the guy coughing over in one of the areas." He pointed at the boy named Eric.

Oathblivion

What's going on? Where am I?

Confusion.

Got to...WAKE UP!

Fear.

Relax. We just created a human sword.

Pride.

Tsumori was sitting beside one of the large ponds just outside of Ecruteak City, Johto. The water was unusually calm as flashes of thought -- images, feelings, words -- rippled out over the surface of the water. It was strange, to say the least, but things were always slightly off in dreams. In fact, this was more vivid and rational than any dream Tsumori could remember. He had a certain level of lucidity in his vision, and pondered why these disembodied voices were so confused. The slide show ended, and was replaced by a etheral image of what appeared to be Tsumori. However, it was off. His eyes were but slits and angled upwards at roughly thirty degrees; his ears had tapered to points. Off-handedly, the dream observer noted that he looked rather like a fox.

These blue prints will change everything for us and will make us rich beyond our wildest dreams.

Strangely, the sheer greed the comment invoked miffed the boy enough to awaken him. Even if it were a dream, he would very much like to give him a piece of his mind. Tsumori opened his slit eyes (an unrecognizeable movement to the casual observer) and found the same ghostly image staring back at him, only this time through some thick, plastic, Jello soup substance. Needless to say, this unnerved Tsumori quite a bit, so he darted his eyes to and fro. To his utter suprise, he found others just like him. No, it seemed as though Tsumori had gotten off easy in the physical mutation; other children had paws, tails, claws...

"Empty the tubes!"

The words reached Tsumori even though the tank, along with an overpowering sense of urgency. Shortly thereafter, the liquid started receeding over his skin. It felt like rubber were being pulled over him, and suprisingly did not leave the wet, slimy feeling he had expected. Slightly confused as to where he was and what was going on (but atypically not a caring), Tsumori tried to fill his lungs with oxygen. This was only met with resolute resistance by the fluid stil occupying the necessary organs. Slumping forward,Tsumori allowed his body to be racked with coughs, which were eventually accompianed by copious amounts of the plastic-water that he was suspended in.

Feeling wave after wave of mixed joy, anger, and urgency, Tsumori was compelled to join the others in their attempt to break free. Shaking his head in a vain attempt to rid it of the fog of confusion, he readied a martial arts stance and lashed out at the glass in front of him. Of course, military-grade polycarbonates are much harder to shatter than concrete blocks, so his resistance was met with a stab of pain in his right hand. However, he was too heavily influenced by the others' emotions, and too dazed to give up and try rational thought. He began throwing his shoulder against the glass again and again, grunting in desperation.

After a few dozen passes, his point of view instantly blinked about one yard in front of his previous location. With a rather comical "oomph," the newly realized Abra hybrid hit the cold, tile floor and rolled onto his back. Others had managed to make progress as well, but he felt strangely sleepy. So, true to old-Tsumori form, he followed his own intent and fell asleep, the thoughts and emotions of the others buzzing through his head like flies. Though he did not know it at the time, this new telepathic barrier, the one that made Abra so infamous in trainer lore as being impossible to catch by normal means, would definitely take some getting used to...

Cicero

Visionary
OOC: Seriously, Oathblivion...you can use Teleport, why the heck did you break the glass? xDD

IC:

He slept a troubled sleep. Not like he was used to, in his forest, next to the pond with his family, under that bright, burning sun. Noises, sounds came running through his dreams all the time, altering it, irritating him. A characteristic of his old self awakened: He hated too much sound. It kept the mind restless, unable to think straight. He had always hated it, and that feeling wasn't taken away by some mere DNA change.

His eyes blinked, then opened. His face expressed anger. The sound of breaking glass, talking, even yelling reached his ears...and he wanted it to stop. He wanted to just sleep and rest, maybe eat a thing or two before. Food. Food?

'God, I'm hungry!'

How long had he been here anyway? How long since he had a real cooked meal, instead of dosed portions through the strings now laying around him. He heard his stomach rumble, and for a moment there thought he had Snorlax DNA...

'Time for a snack!' He shouted out loud, as he stood up. That didn't go without trouble, as his legs were still slightly numb and stiff from not being used for what seemed so long. He sought support from the glass of his tube, as he breathed heavily for a moment. Being starved didn't help. Trying to think of a way out while resting, his mind wondered off to what he knew about pokemon. The things they could do before, when they still existed, where categorized into certain moves, he had learned. Jonathan knew most of them, but could hardly remember what Slakoth's attacks were...he never liked that pokemon as it was the exact opposite of his own nature. That was also probably why he recognized his DNA to be half Slakoth's.

'Remember, remember...cause I can probably use those attacks too, now that I seem to be half pokemon...

...Scratch! That is a common attack, and I can use these claws to do it.'

Now fully up, he stretched his body and moaned, but this was not the time to sleep again. He pulled back his hand and made a fist.

'How to do this...god, this'll probably hurt.' He mumbled just before he let his claw strike down on the glass. Just a minor crack, nothing serious. He needed more power, stronger moves, but his memory failed him.

'Maybe if I just try to...control my power, my energy, and concetrate it in these claws...' He concluded, still mumbling to himself. He tried it out, and it seemd to work! A glow now emitted from his right claw, and he could feel the power being stored there. Thus, he raised his hand once more, now to land it on the glass with a devastating blow. Crush Claw, he remembered suddenly...an egg move. Egg move? Weren't those the moves pokemon could only learn through breeding..? Then why could he do it? Was he reborn from an egg..? The thought amused him in all its silly-ness, as at that moment he felt himself losing balance. He tumbled forward, through the opening in the glass, and landed on the ground with a hard 'SMACK!'.

His vision got black for a moment, his mind became unwilling once more...

'What a...lovely sun today...nice...grass...' He yet again mumbled, as he dozed off into another world.

Last edited:

pokemaniactim

Tim felt the liquid being drained from the tube...he gasped for the fresh air as he noticed the people in the other tubes started breaking out one by one! He did see a couple that tried but couldn't...So he decided to help the when he got out...

"Alright,I gotta get out of here..." He thought as he rushed to shatter the tube...only...It didn't break, didn't even shudder..."AAAHH!!! Please! Please, GET ME OUTTA HERE! Somebody help me!" As he saw the strange people break through...

Dragonstar1715

Website
dragonstar1715.deviantart.com
Draco awoke to see that the scientists were back, "Look at them, treating us like some science projects!" Draco thought in his mind. He glanced at the others who seemed to be aware of the situation as well. One of them then suddenly slumped over "We're starting to lose a few of them!" one of them cried.

Draco started to get in a panic again and felt himself starting to choke, "Empty the tubes!" one of the other scientists yelled. Draco felt as the substance surrounding him was beginning to disappear. Draco's temper began to flare up, literally, his tail's flame began to flare with amazing power.

"GET ME OUTTA HERE!" Draco yelled as he brought a claw down it glowed a silvery glow before breaking through the glass. Draco slumped to the floor for a second as he tried to collect his thoughts, then stood up to face the scientists. "You... you monsters... how could you do this to us?" Draco yelled in anger.

Mike

iROFL
Awards
Zack out of anger, fired up his fists and used a Fire Punch at Eric's Glass tube and Tim's Glass tube, breaking them free. "Come on. Hurry!" Zack yelled as he went to help out the others. Zack just kept pounding on the diffrent tubes, which some where hard to break open, even with his Fire Punch.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Buster noticed that some of the others had escape, now it was his time to make his escape. He stepped back from the glass and focused all his energy in his fist and soon he called out "Bullet Punch." He rapidly punched the glass and it imidately shattered. A scientist tried to attempt to capture him but he wasn't quick enough to get him.

Buster was actually happy that he had Riolu's strength and agility. He noticed that some of the hybrids tried helpping the others to escape. But the scientists were getting close he noticed the Charmander boy was doing his best to help the others. He called out to him "Hey, you there, get the others out of here, I'll fight these bozos off for ya, okay" The boy understood what he was saying and went to the other tubes to help the other hybrids.

Buster saw about ten men coming after the hybrids, but Buster was ready for a fight. He punched out the scientist, he threw them around like they were stuff dummies. He looked like he was really enjoying himself. He raised his fists and used another Bullet Punch sending three scientist to hit and smash into one of the tubes. It was the Gastly girl who he had been watching all night trying to escape. She looked startled from the sound of shattering glass.

Buster went over to help her out, he didn't even know why he wanted to help her out. He asked her to grab his hand so he can help her out of there. She looked at him with those big Gastly eyes and took his hand. Her hand felt cold even though his felt very warm. Then another group of scientist came with what looked like cattle prods. Buster told her to follow the Charamder boy, she nodded her head, that meant she understood him.

After she took off Buster glared at all of the scientist. He said, "If you want to get to them, your gonna have to go through me." He charged yelling with another Bullet Punch ready to strike. But out of nowhere he was shocked by one of the prods and was knocked out cold. He opened one of his eyes and saw the others trying to escape, the last was the Gastly girl who looked back at him. She wanted to help him, but she heard something in her head, No you have to get out of here, I don't want you to risk your life for mind, just go NOW.

She turned and fled with the others leaving Buster to except his punishment. The scientist shocked Buster again, He let out a painful scream. And layed there unconsious and unmoved, the last thing that went threw his head was the look that the girl gave her. He felt something but he didn't know what it was.

He heard a bunch of scientist, he couldn't make out what they were saying. He was just happy to have almost help everyone escape. That was the only thing that mattered to him now. He put into a cage and was locked up. He was still unconsious and didn't wake up. He wanted to stay like this, he had did his part to help everyone, like he said before "I'll stop you, even if it kills me."

Oathblivion

OOC @ Grimmjow: I did, it's just that I don't believe that a stealthy escape move like Teleport should have fancy flashy lights and sounds. See? "...his point of view instantly blinked about one yard in front of his previous location." Though I admit that I miss the blood accompanied with shattering glass... *evil smirk*

IC: Couldn't these people shut up? Here Tsumori was, minding his own business, and every one else around him, with the exception of one quiet mind, was attempting to raise Cain (and possibly Abel as well). He was semi-conscious, like one who has woken in the morning but remains in bed, and more than slightly miffed. The worst part was the feelings that came with the words. That was definitely new to him.

Then, a message shot through his mind as sharp and bright as a flash of lightning: danger. One of the many researchers that had stormed into the room in an attempt to quell the rebellion was running toward him, arms stretched out to grab him and taser in hand. Tsumori was unwillingly shaken to full consciousness by the spike on adrenaline, and no sooner had the man in white reached him, he ceased to exist. Tsumori found himself once again in his glass tube, like some prized taxedermist's possession in a museum. After this latest development, the black-haired teenager found the fog lifted from his mind. Honestly, he preferred to be wrapped in it again.

"WhereamIwhatarethosepeopledoinghowdidIjustgetbac- Think, Tsumori." He closed his eyes and began to fight panic with the only weapon he had: cold, hard logic. "Okay, I was leaving school and people came out from behind the building and knocked me out. I was kidnapped, and... So I've been the victim of an experiment, but those people look like pokemon. But pokemon were declared extinct ten years ago when the League dissolved... I must have teleported in here, which for all intents and purposes would make me part Abra, or Natu or something. That would explain these wierd thoughts and feelings. Well, 'why" was never answered without asking, I suppose."

Feeling safe behind the knowledge that he could instantly be at any point in the room (and the inch or so of bulletproof glass in front of him), he decided to ask one of the frenzied scientists a few questions. So, banging on the glass and scaring the unsuspecting man out of his wits (which merited the taser being fired at the glass, Tsumori did just that.

"Hey, you! Jerk who kidnapped me!" An eloquent address for one in his position, no? "Where are we, and what are we doing here?"

"I, um... Orre, and you are the subject of one of the greatest experiments in genetic engineering yet to be ran." He replied, caught off guard by Tsumori's direct address and apparent lack of fear. The boy was a good actor; at least his shorts were black.

"I don't recall signing any waivers..."

"Er," The Abra hybrid's quip didn't merit a reply, so instead he fumbled around for his shogi pieces, with which he always fiddled when nervous. Only, there were no wooden tiles to be found.

"Where is my pack?"

"Pack? Oh, the Abra DNA one. You didn't have a pack of any sort during the procedure. Must've dropped it."

"You. Sorry..." Tsumori then proceeded to make a list of oaths that would make any sailor proud. His shogi board was precious to him, even if it was only a portable, rubber board. He blinked out of the tube and landed a flying knee to the guy's head, who promptly stumbled backwards. The boy took this time to plant his feet and drive a fist into the scientist's solar plexus.

"Checkmate, you son of a-" The swear was lost in the wretching of the man as an electrified fist was shoved into this ribs. A light, acrid burning filled Tsumori's nostrils before he turned to survey the rest of the brawl. It wasn't every day that a person was gifted (or cursed) with access to truly instant movement and stun guns for fists...

Last edited:

Avalanche

Happily Insane
Eric was glad that the glass was broken so he jumped out and followed the guy who let him out...
as he was running he saw a water fountain and get a long dink when he finished he was no longer coughing and was fuul of energy so he continued running until he ran into a group of scientists with a bunch of nets he tusted the ground and felt his legs filling with energy and then... "Quick Attack" he yelled and jumped at blinding speed and hit one in the the chest the scientist fell over he froze as he saw a net around him another weird sensation in his tail and then "sonicboom" it cut through the net with a nice little boom.
"Wow i feel energized" he said and looked for the others while the scientist fled from him

Cicero

Visionary
OOC: Yep, see it now, Oathblivion. xD

And sorry if I do wrong in my post by controlling some NPC's, but I just think a labratory without defence system is a bit weird...you'll see. And I'll let it up to the rest off you to decide if they're a match for us, so it is not entirely up to me. =)

IC:

Time was a weird thing to notice being completely broken. One moment felt like an hour, the next like a second. He consciousness swifted back and forth, constantly changing and giving him only minimum information on sounds and images surrounding him. Chaos seemed to rule, so much was clear, but the reason why had skipped his mind.

Jonathan layed curled up on the ground, his arms around his legs. The coldness of the floor had reached his bones easily through his wet skin. Shiver after shiver traveled through his body, as he tried to ignore it by gripping his legs tighter.

People were running around him. Scientists, other hybrids...total choas ruled. Jonathan thought it was strange. You would think that inside the most secret lab of the region, where the most terrible experiments were completed, there would be some sort of protection. A defence system, a guard squadron...anything to keep things cool when one of the experiments went wrong. You would think that, and sadly but true, there was.

Jonathan had pulled himself up with help of the tube he broke from earlier when the door suddenly opened with a bang. His thoughts and hopes that it might be actually easy to get away with breaking free where smashed back into the tube, when he layed eyes on a group of man storming into the room. Dressed in black clothes, armed with tasers and titanium sticks, they scattered across the room, trying too keep order.

'Best to lay low for now...' Jonathan thought, as he rested his head against the outside of the tube, and pretended to be unconscious.

Mike

iROFL
Awards
OOC:Darkcreature2, your powerplaying, just to let you know. You CANT control others without there permission.

Zack watched as men scattered into the room. This was insane. Total chaos ruled in the room. Zack unleashed an Ember attack, followed by a scratch attack with his hand/ paw-like hand. It blew back a couple of the guards, but only a few. Zack was running out of energy with all his Fire Punches.

As Zack began to plow through more guards with Scratch, he felt a smidge stronger. Just a smidge, but stronger. As Pokemon used to do when they were around, they leveled up. That was what Zack was expecting just happened to him. To him after he felt that slight jolt, enemys seemed, easier. What an odd sensation . . .

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Almost everyone had lefted. Buster still layed unconsious. He was still in the cage he had to get up now. He heard all on the commotion, the wasn't any time left. He looked at the iron bars, examing them, he tooked a deep breath. And at a instant he used his most powerful Bullet Punch ever to get out. He was free again.

He wondered how everyone else is doing. He ran out of his hold and darted to a door that looked like the way out. He was back at the lab again. He saw many pokemon escaping and scientists trying to get a hold of them. He didn't cant that to happen,he darted into the melee. But was hit by someone, he looked behind him and saw the same man he hated all this time. He was holding a net in one hand and some sort of ball in the other. I wonder what that ball is for, well I'm not going to play fetch, if that is what you wants. "Hmm, seems someone knows telepathy, I'm impressed Buster." he said with a grin. Telepathy, is that what it is.

He heard from his dad that certain pokemon can learn to comunnicate with people by chanalging there thoughts and brainwaves into the minds. Then they release it into a form of which they can speak to us without moving their mouths at all. That was what he had been doing all along. But, he thought that only certain pokemon who have physic abilities can only us it. Well is doesn't matter now he has to get his head in the game.

He doesn't do anything quick, his attempt to make his second escape was pointless.

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
randomneko.forumcircle.com
Shinji watched, outside of his tube. He looked at the shattered glass all around the floor. That same glass that kept each one of the Hybrids in was now just being broken. Shinji couldn't stop thinking of the glass and though more like," What are these made out of? How did they make them exactly? Is this even glass?" Shinji had started to get back to watching and stopped himself from the wonderous state that he was in. Finally, his head popped up and his tail and gone straight up. At last, Shinji saw that most of the other Hybrids had been helping everybody else out.

Shinji smiled some, the scientist had been coming and most of them had weapons in their hands. Unlike most of the Hybrids, Shinji stood there with his tail up and hid behind one of the desk. This would be the best thing to do. So if anyone got captured, it wouldn't be Shinji at all. In the end, Shinji had backed up moving the desk with him for cover. "When will this end? I just want to get out of here and get back to wherever I am from. If I ever get out of here I am going to pray every day for the rest of my life." Shinji after realizing that he should help the other people stood up.

He walked up next to the Hybrids," Maybe, we can out run them if you want. I can't really think of anything right now and since they are blocking the door we don't have many options. Other than that, fighting them would be bad. They all have weapons."

Cambodia, harvesting all the orphans I can.
Trea continued to look out of his tube, watching as scientist after scientist passed by him. It was beginning to get annoying. Each of them walking by as if nothing were the matter. 'They turned us into these monsters.....and have no remorse over it.' He thought to himself. All of a sudden a group of scientists began to run off into the same direction. They said things about others not making it, or dieing. 'Could I die from this!?' Trea thought. He watched as more scientists ran in the direction the others had. All of a sudden the goo he had been submerged in began to drain down through the bottom. Trea sat there, on the bottom, attempting to catch his breath. He assumed it had been some time since he actually breathed, instead of living in that goo.

A lot of things happened while he sat. People who had been injected with pokemon DNA began breaking out, either fighting with the scientists, their hate for them forcing them to fight. Or they were running away. But one person caught his eye, someone who had gone behind a desk. "He's an odd one." Trea said to himself with a smile. "He seems to have been injected with Aipom DNA, judging from his tail." He said, remembering the Aipom his father had when he was younger. Trea looked at his reflection in the glass. "And I must be a Sneasel." He said, taking his clawed hand and lifting up his lip, so see sharp teeth. He ran his hand through his hair, the purple or pink streak moving along with the rest. He stood up, noticing he also had a tail. Not so much a tail, but feathers sticking out.

"Great....feathers." He said with a groan. "Those people must have gotten out using attacks. Seeing as we're pokemon "hyrbrids" we can use attacks." Trea folded his arms and tapped his clawed hand on his chin. "Then I must have at least Quick Attack, maybe even Scratch." Trea thought for a second. "How about Ice Punch. Sneasel is an ice pokemon." Trea bawled up his unclawed hand, into a fist. He concentrated for a while. "Ice punch!" He yelled, punching at the ice. A big crack when down the middle. "Damn." He said, stomping on the bottom of the tube. All of a sudden the crack frosted, and then the whole tube shattered, setting him free. "Sick." He said with a big smile. (Alliance TIME! BUMBUM)

Trea watched as the boy he saw before, the Aipom one, came out from behind the desk.

" Maybe, we can out run them if you want. I can't really think of anything right now and since they are blocking the door we don't have many options. Other than that, fighting them would be bad. They all have weapons."

Trea ran up to him. "He's got a point, if you wanna die, be my guest, but the smart thing to do is run." Trea outstretched his hand. "I'm Trea by the way." He said to Aipom boy.

pokemaniactim

Tim thanked the boy who broke his tube...though he looked like a Pokemon That used to live around him...a Chimchar!? "I must be a Bulbasaur! I wonder..." Tim thought as he looked at one of the scientist..."Hope this works...MAGICAL LEAF!" He shouted as rainbow colored leaves shot from the bulb on his back. "WOW! AWESOME! I might actually like this!" He exclaimed as he ran to catch up to the other People..."Pokemon Hybrids..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back