• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pokemon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
I dont understand why people buy the recent games, but I understand they will buy them in the future.

The new Pokemon games like Rangers and the Diamond/Pearl versions look very interesting. You dont just catch a Pokemon with a pokeball or something (ooooold) and the monsters in your team actually walk aside you ingame! For more info on that check IGN who updated their Pokemon Rangers section.

Xell

Wait, wut?
The old pokemon games rule (I'm talking about red, blue and yellow) though gold and silver were alright and then when ruby and sapphire came out, it all got abit dumb

black acid

Heros need Villains
well the anim of pokemon is stupid. but if you ask me the manga's and games keep getting better and better. I'm rather interested in this new one. . .pokemon pearl. I've heard many great things about the game and i'm also hoping to get this new pokemon elmerald manga. the new characters are just. . . .tasty X3

T

tux_

I admit, I have Pokemon Yellow, Crystal, and Emerald on my computer. Why? Because they're fun. You can say all you want but the bottom line is that the characters are always fresh, and the joy of raising a new Pokemon is well...joyful.

Sweet Raine

so miserable is our love
Xell said:
The old pokemon games rule (I'm talking about red, blue and yellow) though gold and silver were alright and then when ruby and sapphire came out, it all got abit dumb

Yes, the old versoins of pokemon were cool. But i kinda thought sapphire was cool....

P

Prince_of_Light

If I get bored, I might play my old red, yellow, and blue.

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
Not all pokemon games are the exact same game, every version is different from the other by, if not the story, the pokemon you can catch and train. I've only spent money on one pokemone game and that's Pokemon Fire Red, I've had silver and gold on my computer as a rom and so far they're the best I've ever played.

shortythugsta

G0t anth1ng 2 say b1+ch ?
yes they are the only thing they added for the past 15 years too the game is new pokemon, and double battle, also what is the story of pokemon since every game never start with a story it just begins with you choosing your name going around talking too people and trying too catch all the pokemon

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
shortythugsta said:
yes they are the only thing they added for the past 15 years too the game is new pokemon, and double battle, also what is the story of pokemon since every game never start with a story it just begins with you choosing your name going around talking too people and trying too catch all the pokemon

Not just going around talking to people, there are different things you have to do to advance the story other than beating a gym leader. Sometimes you have to go inside a manstion, solve a big puzzle, chase down a theif, defeat team rocket, find some medicine for a pokemon or a person, or go through some stuff so you can find a flute and wake up Snorlax. In each game, it's different in what you have to do before or after you fight a gym leader.

shortythugsta

G0t anth1ng 2 say b1+ch ?
The Grim Reaper said:
Not just going around talking to people, there are different things you have to do to advance the story other than beating a gym leader. Sometimes you have to go inside a manstion, solve a big puzzle, chase down a theif, defeat team rocket, find some medicine for a pokemon or a person, or go through some stuff so you can find a flute and wake up Snorlax. In each game, it's different in what you have to do before or after you fight a gym leader.

well in all the games you have too battle a team like team rocket and the puzzle thing is in all of them, the gym leader in all of them, that not nothing that new

SoRaBhK_dUdE

I would say that Red,Blue,Yellow,Silver and Gold where the best Pokemon games. They kept it fresh with new ideas and Pokemon. Firered was ok.

Awards
Personally, I think...

Anime < Video games

Cuz u can be a different person, and the Contests and Battles get kinda addictive. All I hate about "Pokemon" r, they shove more and more pokemon in each game, so it gets harder to get them all, they took out Misty from the show so now it's like, "F*** it, let's watch Mad TV or somethin'...", FireRed and Leafgreen got borin', and that the plot almost never changes. All they ever do is just tweak the plot, like addin' all those teamz and crap. And the 3-D game graphics creap me out, so I stick w/ my trusty ol' GASP. that's all I have to say...

C4strife

Gee Gee Gee Gee Gee
Awards
Website
www.boajjang.com
WEll for me... I used to really like it
My favorite one was Silver because there were two worlds which was neat.
Sapphire was pretty cool... but then I stopped playing it.

I just found the games fun.. tho they were time consuming.
So basically I use to be really into Pokémon (people learn how to use accents xP)
but it's gone from Pokémon to -> You know who.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
shortythugsta said:
Thtas my point! The new games arent about training them anymore. You are a Ranger, you only take care of them or something... Read at IGN...

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
What's with all this "itz da sam!!", "nuu stori!!" crap? Each game is differant. What you do in each game is differant. The special Pokemon and Pokemon in general in each game are differant. It's just the formula for the game stays the same.

But who cares? Pokemon is fun. Whenever I played a Pokemon game I got pretty addicted to it. Most of you just think you're too cool to play them anymore.
I'm not a die hard fan, but I love my games. I've replied them more times than any other game that I've got. Why? Because it's fun. You can't deny that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back