• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Possibility in Ven/Roxas Connection

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Incendia

I disagree to agree to the disagreement agreement over agreeing to disagree...wait what did I just agree to?

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Whoa what's with the spammishness of this!?! Anyways I think it could work, but I do have my doubts of memories really being that powerful. You'd think Sora wouldn't have forgotten. My favorite theory is still the one where Ven's heart is physically worked into the being rather than just being there like Kairi's was.

Skye

Loveable Iddiot
i agree to disagree to disagree...nvm
Whoa what's with the spammishness of this!?! Anyways I think it could work, but I do have my doubts of memories really being that powerful. You'd think Sora wouldn't have forgotten. My favorite theory is still the one where Ven's heart is physically worked into the being rather than just being there like Kairi's was.
what he said <_<

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
Yeah, I think that's the best so far

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Spam is bound to happen the longer a thread drags on for.

Prove me wrong.

Keyblade-War

Artist
Awards
Website
www.Codeleakers.com
There is the same theorie a guy made it's better explained though check it out.

Let me start off by addressing some issues, first of all, this depends on a lot of speculation, ifs, and maybes, so bare with me.

There are two kinds of beings created when a heart is corrupted, Heartless and Nobodies. Heartless are basically the corrupt heart, while Nobodies are the shell left behind.

But what are Nobodies, really?
Memories, Nobodies are the memories left behind by the heart. With me so far?
Basic construction of a Nobody is the memory left behind. The reason why they look different from their original occupants is that a Nobody must reconstruct itself based on what the Nobody ‘remembers.’ We’ve seen a score of examples in KH2, where organization members appear to look human, but not quite.

It leads back to the creation of two special Nobodies, Roxas and Namine, from Sora and Kairi. Roxas is Sora’s Nobody. Namine is Kairi’s Nobody. The question here is where did the figures of Roxas and Namine come from? And why does Roxas look so much like Ven?

What do we know about Ven? A ‘chaser’ and keyblade user. Teaming up with two others, Terra and Aqua, they pursuit Master Xehanort and his single apprentice. We have seen screenshots of Ven on the Destiny Islands, and child Sora and Riku. We can identify that the two children must have seen Ven and the others at some point.
What does that mean?
Remember that Nobodies construct themselves on the memory of their former occupants? What happens when that person returns from being a Heartless?

The guessing game begins, so far we’ve established a few facts about Nobodies. They rebuild based on memory. Like trying to draw a picture of yourself without looking in a mirror. We know that memory is stored in the heart, and we know that hearts are connected.
At this point, we must guess that at some point Ven (the Roxas look-a-like) ‘die’s’ or disappears from Sora’s life (depending on his level of participation in said life.)
Ven is gone from this scenario; fast forward to the point where Sora became a Heartless.
Sora returned because of his ‘strong heart,’ lets overestimate his heart for a second. Could his heart actually piece together a person within his ‘sleeping memories?’

When I say sleeping memories, I mean someone he once knew but forgot. It is possible that Sora once knew Ven, at least long enough to know, and then forget about him.

Could perhaps Birth by Sleep mean that Ven had to ‘go away’ and become a sleeping memory in order to be reborn as Roxas, Sora’s Nobody? Let’s review so far…

1. Ven had a relationship with Sora when he was a child
2. Ven went away.
3. Sora became a Heartless then returned to normal
4. Roxas, a Ven look-alike, was born from Sora’s ‘sleeping memories’ of Ven because of his ‘strong heart.’

3-D

Join Me
behind you... Go ahead look, i dare you...
Is it possible that Roxas may have been modeled after memories about Ven as in maybe he saved Sora and Riku from Unbirths and then Sora idolized Ven? I don't know I just heard somewhere that memories can effect a Nobody and that Roxas and Ven aren't the same person so I just made this theory.

i prefer the vens heart theory, but this one is possible too

Lunar Sage

There is the same theorie a guy made it's better explained though check it out.

Let me start off by addressing some issues, first of all, this depends on a lot of speculation, ifs, and maybes, so bare with me.

There are two kinds of beings created when a heart is corrupted, Heartless and Nobodies. Heartless are basically the corrupt heart, while Nobodies are the shell left behind.

But what are Nobodies, really?
Memories, Nobodies are the memories left behind by the heart. With me so far?
Basic construction of a Nobody is the memory left behind. The reason why they look different from their original occupants is that a Nobody must reconstruct itself based on what the Nobody ‘remembers.’ We’ve seen a score of examples in KH2, where organization members appear to look human, but not quite.

It leads back to the creation of two special Nobodies, Roxas and Namine, from Sora and Kairi. Roxas is Sora’s Nobody. Namine is Kairi’s Nobody. The question here is where did the figures of Roxas and Namine come from? And why does Roxas look so much like Ven?

What do we know about Ven? A ‘chaser’ and keyblade user. Teaming up with two others, Terra and Aqua, they pursuit Master Xehanort and his single apprentice. We have seen screenshots of Ven on the Destiny Islands, and child Sora and Riku. We can identify that the two children must have seen Ven and the others at some point.
What does that mean?
Remember that Nobodies construct themselves on the memory of their former occupants? What happens when that person returns from being a Heartless?

The guessing game begins, so far we’ve established a few facts about Nobodies. They rebuild based on memory. Like trying to draw a picture of yourself without looking in a mirror. We know that memory is stored in the heart, and we know that hearts are connected.
At this point, we must guess that at some point Ven (the Roxas look-a-like) ‘die’s’ or disappears from Sora’s life (depending on his level of participation in said life.)
Ven is gone from this scenario; fast forward to the point where Sora became a Heartless.
Sora returned because of his ‘strong heart,’ lets overestimate his heart for a second. Could his heart actually piece together a person within his ‘sleeping memories?’

When I say sleeping memories, I mean someone he once knew but forgot. It is possible that Sora once knew Ven, at least long enough to know, and then forget about him.

Could perhaps Birth by Sleep mean that Ven had to ‘go away’ and become a sleeping memory in order to be reborn as Roxas, Sora’s Nobody? Let’s review so far…

1. Ven had a relationship with Sora when he was a child
2. Ven went away.
3. Sora became a Heartless then returned to normal
4. Roxas, a Ven look-alike, was born from Sora’s ‘sleeping memories’ of Ven because of his ‘strong heart.’
a well thought out theory, based on the assumption that Sora and Ven actually "met" and formed some sort of bond. besides has anybody else thought that maybe roxas' form had something to do with the fact that it was Xemnas who help piece him together?

War_Leo

forgive me, i forgot the lattitude and longitude.
its not beyond the series to say someones appearance can be affected by memories, but after the last curve ball Nomura threw at us, I'm going to say that Ven has a closer connection to riku. I have no proof really but wouldn't it be interesting if Riku idolized Ven and the reason Roxas looks like Ven relates back to sora idolizing riku? And when Riku fights Roxas, when the hood came off, it was like seeing the person he used to idolize. but its a VERY VERY far stretch for that to be even a little close. I'm just tired of the whole 'Roxas=Ven' thing.

War_Leo

forgive me, i forgot the lattitude and longitude.
i can't remember if that was ever proved or just an assumption, but now that i think of it, it was probably in one of the secret ansem reports, but theres so many holes in my idea, i don't dignify it to be a theory. XD just want to get minds off the idea of what looks obvious.

god i can't spell

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
I thought the reason he was all surprised by Roxas
Was because he knew he was Sora's Nobody, but wouldn't accept it
I think Nomura said that in the latest article.
But I could be wrong.

Anyway, I doubt Riku and Ven had a closer bond than
Ven and Sora had, if one of them even had a bond with one of the BbS characters.
If Riku did have a bond with anyone, it would most likely be Terr-Terr.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back