• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Possible KH3D release date US

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Hey guys! I walked into GameStop today and asked about KH3D and preorders. The guys in the store said that they were told that it was going to release around the holidays. I doubt this confirms anything, but it's more info than we had before (I think). But hey! Feel free to discuss if you think this is accurate or not. Also, does anyone know of there is going to be a preorder bonus?

Roro

Awards
Holidays as in around Thanksgiving/Christmas time? I want to think that this is just a place holder date. But I've read around the forums that people have asked at their gamestops and got different dates from one and other. It could be any time really, hopefully sooner than later :p

But the way I see it, gamestop knows just as much as we do about the NA release date..not much.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Anything a Gamestop employee says concerning release date will either be a) placeholder in Gamestop's computer, or b) bullshit.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Exactamundo, it's a placeholder~

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
The holidays are the most magical time of year, Master Goobynort!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back