• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Possible new Area in Daybreak Town?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
So I was just browsing for some pics in regards to Daybreak Town and came across this highly interesting location here:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

I've already noticed several possible interesting observations and "easter-eggs" but if this is part of an official update I'd rather wait until it is "out" so to say.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
It looks like an office? also, there is 7 desks at the lower level?

An office or an elaborate meeting room I'd say.
There are seven chairs on the upper level as well, two groups of seven doors separated by a fancy clock (four upstairs and three downstairs each) and five luggage pieces on the right side which may correspond to the union leaders (silver = Ephemer, yellow = Skuld, green = Ventus, red = Lauriam and black = Blaine).

DraceEmpressa

Awards
An office or an elaborate meeting room I'd say.
five luggage pieces on the right side which may correspond to the union leaders (silver = Ephemer, yellow = Skuld, green = Ventus, red = Lauriam and black = Blaine).
If the lowest one is Ephemera's.... That one sure is large. I wonder if he really did that much of belongings compared to the others ...

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
If the lowest one is Ephemera's.... That one sure is large. I wonder if he really did that much of belongings compared to the others ...

Well, Ephemer was the first one to be sent ahead to "Unchained" by Lady Ava so maybe he took some more stuff with him because of that?

I've also counted the exact number of chairs available in the room and there are 28, ordered in four "groups" of seven:
- One group of seven is in the back on the second floor
- the second is in the front with the seven tables.
- the third is on the left, two on one of the round tables, four at the back wall by the doors and the last one very far to the left by the window.
- the fourth is on the right ordered almost the same as the third, with the sole last chair of this group being located by the entrance door far to the right.

The patterns on the floor may also have some similarities to the sanctum of time where Riku fought Young Xehanort in DDD!? 0_o

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
The patterns on the floor may also have some similarities to the sanctum of time where Riku fought Young Xehanort in DDD!? 0_o
It's certainly a clock face, with numbers I to XII lining the outside, but the Sanctum of Time's clock face is entirely blank. The markings within strike me as more like a Station.

However, if you'll indulge me, there are six hourglasses lining the outside of the Sanctum of Time. The Master's six apprentices, or the five Union Leaders plus the imposter?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
It's certainly a clock face, with numbers I to XII lining the outside, but the Sanctum of Time's clock face is entirely blank. The markings within strike me as more like a Station.

However, if you'll indulge me, there are six hourglasses lining the outside of the Sanctum of Time. The Master's six apprentices, or the five Union Leaders plus the imposter?

*squints*
Didn't even notice the roman numerals at first, interesting.

You mean an awakening station? Yea, that's also a possibility.

I've also noticed that the "two sets of seven" doors can also be possibly read as the seven deadly sins + the seven heavenly virtues.

Going further with those chairs though I decided to fiddle a little around with the central character cast and I came up with one more serious layout how to designate them and one, well, not so serious one.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Had some fun with MS Paint, lol.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Wow, that is so interesting. Where did you find it, if I might ask? Was this from a Datamine I missed?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Wow, that is so interesting. Where did you find it, if I might ask? Was this from a Datamine I missed?

You'll laugh but I came across it literally via google image search.

The actual source is this tweet though.

They call it a "library" there but honestly I don't spot any bookshelfs in that room.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
Oh, that's interesting. I really like the look of it.
(but, is there ANY interior of the town that's remotely lit? The day doesn't seem to break in anywhere!)

Haven't the foggiest of what the area could be, so I'm afraid I don't have much to contribute to your theories. Still, nice catch!

Muke

whatever
Awards
Hmm, about the globe. I remember there being one in the E3 2015 Trailer of KH3. I don’t have a picture right now, but could it be the same?
Other than that, I found the datamine! It seems like there are 14 “Dark doors”. Wonder what it means

DraceEmpressa

Awards
I scrolled down and the twitter user mentioned in that tweet says "mined" so yeah it's a datamine

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
Hmm, about the globe. I remember there being one in the E3 2015 Trailer of KH3. I don’t have a picture right now, but could it be the same?
Other than that, I found the datamine! It seems like there are 14 “Dark doors”. Wonder what it means

Yeah, I've noticed the globe as well.
Since Daybreak Town is apparently not the Graveyard, perhaps it truly is the prior state of the Land of Departure?

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Sephiroth0812 that is intresing on what you said about the cjair placemnet

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Oh, that's interesting. I really like the look of it.
(but, is there ANY interior of the town that's remotely lit? The day doesn't seem to break in anywhere!)

Haven't the foggiest of what the area could be, so I'm afraid I don't have much to contribute to your theories. Still, nice catch!

Light comes only through that one window on the left side it seems but one has to point out that all the many lamps are out in the screenshot. I bet if all the lamps were lit the room would look pretty cozy.
Speaking of the left side though it looks like there is a corridor leading into another room and on the leftmost table there seems to be standing a very old radio? (like one of those used in the 1930s)?

It's more brainstorming and putting observations into ideas right now rather than actual theories from my side, lol.

If you speak of the one in view when Eraqus and Xehanort play chess, I don't know if that's actually a globe as that one contains a green diamond-esque thing inside it which looks like D-Link prizes from BBS.

"Dark Doors"?
Perhaps fixed "constant" Corridors of Darkness that lead to specific locations?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
"Dark Doors"?
Perhaps fixed "constant" Corridors of Darkness that lead to specific locations?
That’s what the composite of mined images Roboloid put together seems to be implying imo. There are pieces of the doors opened that glimpse into the corridors.

Muke

whatever
Awards
_B1PxYZlGyGwT4u9fMVEWcAIYQym4n701kfO9tc8CD4.png

bARjhk9.png

The complete datamine. Hmm, what you're saying could be a possibility, Sephi. Since the little we can see looks a lot like the ROD in KHUX graphics, I feel like they might simply lead to the ROD?

Hirokey123

Awards
You know Nomura DID say that the place YX and Eraqus were in was a new world, it would certainly be surprising if the new world was actually just a Daybreak Town. I will honestly be shocked if that at least isn't the same globe after all it may be missing the green diamond and not moving but that may simply be because the globe is off. The fact it's called library makes me think even more of that early KH3 beta stuff someone drew, a room with a chess set and a library that a lot of people thought might of come from Land of Departure.

Maybe this is the mythical cable town?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
That’s what the composite of mined images Roboloid put together seems to be implying imo. There are pieces of the doors opened that glimpse into the corridors.

Hmm, I see, very intriguing.

Some bold thesis:
What if this room is some sort of a "dimensional hub" that connects different realms and possibly even eras together?
I remember some iffy passages from the DDD Ultimania as well as Famitsu statements from Nomura about "existing outside of time":
DDD Ultimania said:
— In other words, Ansem and Xemnas were, at the same time, existing in the time and space of KH3D as well as having returned to their true human form after being destroyed?
Nomura: Yes, it does turn out that way. However, as I said before, ‘The World That Never Was’, where the thirteen all met, is a special space. The mechanics behind how they were all able to exist at the same time is a mystery. From KH1 on, Ansem has returned no matter how many times he has been defeated, perhaps the same sort of thing happened.

Famitsu said:
— After generating and before attacking Sora, were Xemnas and Ansem somewhere that exceeded beyond time?

Nomura: That’s right.

Somewhere that exceeds beyond time?
Maybe that's "Unchained" and this room there allows access to different set locations "in time" like i.e. the World that never was?

Heck, maybe the World that Never Was is the twisted current version of what was once Daybreak Town?

_B1PxYZlGyGwT4u9fMVEWcAIYQym4n701kfO9tc8CD4.png

bARjhk9.png

The complete datamine. Hmm, what you're saying could be a possibility, Sephi. Since the little we can see looks a lot like the ROD in KHUX graphics, I feel like they might simply lead to the ROD?

That screenshot is of a much better and higher quality, very neat.

You know Nomura DID say that the place YX and Eraqus were in was a new world, it would certainly be surprising if the new world was actually just a Daybreak Town. I will honestly be shocked if that at least isn't the same globe after all it may be missing the green diamond and not moving but that may simply be because the globe is off. The fact it's called library makes me think even more of that early KH3 beta stuff someone drew, a room with a chess set and a library that a lot of people thought might of come from Land of Departure.

Maybe this is the mythical cable town?

Also possible, the part with the many bookshelfs, the "library" from the event-exclusive beta concept art could be where the corridor in the left lower corner leads to.

Hirokey123

Awards
Hey here is a thought, maybe the the dark doors lead to fights against darknesses? Like 6 and 8 is a bit of a weird split as opposed to a more logical 7/7 but then I recalled that right now we have 6 confirmed darknesses. Master Xehanort, Ansem, Xemnas, Xigbar, Saix, and Young Xehanort with the other 7 being mysteries. So it could be that we'll get to fight those 6 soon as a teaser but the other 8 we won't battle till after KH3 releases tying into how we were told Chi won't be fully resolved in KH3. Of course the wrench is there are 8 doors as opposed to 7 but it could be there ARE actually going to be 14 darknesses in total. Like for example if Terra is a darkness now but we save him and he is replaced with I dunno....Aqua? Then even if in the end there are only 13 darkness and 7 lights fighting, there would have been a total of 14 darkness in existence period throughout time. Alternatively the doors could correspond to the original organization numbers 1-14 and we fight all of them, since the medals do always paint Xion and Roxas as villains. Still it might create hiccups if they are seen so it could just be they will be hooded figures with the only concrete thing about them being their weapons.

I do think there is some weight to this place being connected to TWTNW though, because those blank holes in the floor pattern remind me heavily of the "Where nothing gathers" that has the same blank holes which chairs extend from. Of course if this is actually the world YX spent time in with Eraqus it could just be that Xehanort designed that room based on this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back