• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[Possible] new emblem from JF '08 scan

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nintandy

Bronze Member
So basically people became puppets of Darkness, much like Maleficent was falsely led into believing she had power, but was really a pawn under the Heartless and Xehanort's Heartless? Indeed it is possible.. I'm slightly concerned about how they became so disfigured though, buuut that's irrelevant, when you consider Shadows and Dusks ^^'.

Something has to happen to the body during this process of creation after all..

-- Andy

JayXIII

Well maybe roxas was on to sumthin maybe the heart and the body are controlled by darkness and the soul is basically destroyed. It would make no sense to leave on third of the equation out otherwise there would be more than a new enemy but new enemies. Something has to happen to all parts of a person. So maybe the keyblade takes control of one person and warps him/her and then begins spawning this new enemy. "The Endless" are my guess still because it was in deep dive/anothe side another story. But Every name so far has been the exact opposite of what that being is. Heartless are corrupted hearts, nobodies are the bodies and souls. Well maybe the endless because they are the end of a person. The person truly becomes darkness. Or a body is taken by the darkness by itslef and leaves something to happen to the heart and soul. If it is just body corrupted bny darkness then it would truly be the darkest of creatures. Only darkness to influence anypart of the being. Truly ruthless.

Nintandy

Bronze Member
A dark body, yes. Looking back to the term "dis-soul" (not quite sure if that was ever confirmed or not) there are always possibilities. Definitely a few combinations to be had involving the body, soul and heart.

I'm going to be a bit mean now and say.. could we draw this back to the topic at heart? *no pun intended, honest*

These ideas are all good, but there are already threads about such things, and it would be good to incorporate the new symbol to explain these ideas further :). We're definitely getting somewhere.

-- Andy

JayXIII

I think this symbol looks a little like a heart with two crowns and some dots on the bottom.

omigod i got it... IT WAS ALIENS!!!!
lol no.

Stars

リク
There's always that factory at Radiant Garden with all those canisters. Experiments were performed there. Not only that but the room from Final Mix+'s additional scene with Aqua's armour is nearby, so there definitely could be a link. The emblem most likely could signify them being manufactured, and maybe this was indeed performed in this same region.

-- Andy

Maybe Xehanort has MX memories to create those heartless...if MX is the one who create those wierd creatures in BBS..

Karn1254

Woah it just occured to me even though its really of topic, but you guys know in the secret ending all the keyblades of (I'm assuming) fallen Keybladers what if the new creatures are some kind of... manifestations of keybladers taken over by darkness or killed or something. Because a keyblader has to have something special about there heart or something so it could affect the heartless or nobodies they create to right? Just random but eh...

Back to the symbol. Someone said it was something someone could have branded them with, well we know the heartless with emblems were labeled as the ones heartless xehanort created but Nobodies have a symbol on them to like the dusks I mean were they branded by Org 13 or something? (or did I just forget that part of the game? XD)

Stars

リク
Woah it just occured to me even though its really of topic, but you guys know in the secret ending all the keyblades of (I'm assuming) fallen Keybladers what if the new creatures are some kind of... manifestations of keybladers taken over by darkness or killed or something. Because a keyblader has to have something special about there heart or something so it could affect the heartless or nobodies they create to right? Just random but eh...

Yeah. Maybe something are taken from those keybladers to create the new enemies

Back to the symbol. Someone said it was something someone could have branded them with, well we know the heartless with emblems were labeled as the ones heartless xehanort created but Nobodies have a symbol on them to like the dusks I mean were they branded by Org 13 or something? (or did I just forget that part of the game? XD)

It was a symbol for nobodies. And maybe the symbol on new enemies...Master Xehanort create it?

Nintandy

Bronze Member
My friend once jokingly came up with the idea that for every person with a pure heart there is a potential Keyblade waiting to be used. I actually believe that could be a possibility, after all, there do appear to be numerous masters and apprentices.

Karn1254 has a point with the Nobody emblem, perhaps it doesn't mean they've been manufactured o_o. It could just be a side effect of manufactured Heartless after all, and the Nobodies produced have an insignia naturally.

-- Andy

Stars

リク
My friend once jokingly came up with the idea that for every person with a pure heart there is a potential Keyblade waiting to be used. I actually believe that could be a possibility, after all, there do appear to be numerous masters and apprentices.

I think that everyone has pure heart in the past, just darkness make them to be weak..

Nintandy

Bronze Member
Well if you've ever seen Buffy the Vampire Slayer, by that it means everybody has potential to wield a Keyblade, with pure hearts, it's just realising that.

-- Andy

Nintandy

Bronze Member
Well I'm sure there are a lot of other simpler examples out there. Just think of it like a job. In a company, all the employees have maximum potential at the start, and if you realise this, you can work towards greater goals. The potential being the pure heart, and the goal, or promotion, being you grasping that opportunity, and making the most out of what you have. Either that, or you are selected because of this.

Silly analogy, but hey, I made it up off the top of my head ^^'.

-- Andy

Karn1254

Well I'm sure there are a lot of other simpler examples out there. Just think of it like a job. In a company, all the employees have maximum potential at the start, and if you realise this, you can work towards greater goals. The potential being the pure heart, and the goal, or promotion, being you grasping that opportunity, and making the most out of what you have. Either that, or you are selected because of this.

Silly analogy, but hey, I made it up off the top of my head ^^'.

-- Andy

Woah thats a really good theory, and a really good example to go with it! =D

Hmmmm... the potential to have a keyblade huh... ya know what if something involving the keyblades could go terribley wrong? Like I'm not sure how but what if people CHEATED to get a keyblade and it punished them for it... maybe turning them into these creatures? It's all speculation, makes me hungry for more scans XD.

Nintandy

Bronze Member
Ah, that's an idea. Master Xehanort is doing something to displease Aqua, Ven and Terra's master, and if you consider the amount of Keyblade wielders in KH1, there's definitely a steep decrease. Something must have stopped them. We do indeed need more scans, I mean we're running out of ideas here ^^'. There's only so much you can deduce from a fuzzy screenshot, and even then we've only got part of the emblem, if that even is what we can see.

Do you think dis-soul has anything to do with this? And could somebody confirm for me whether that is canon or not?

-- Andy

Karn1254

I'm not exactly sure about it being canon but there are tons of supposed names right? I don't really agree with the whole disoul idea since the "dis" part makes me think its missing a soul and if your missing your soul... your just dead... OMG the new enemy... ZOMBIES... Resident Evil Kingdom Hearts Crossover! XD

Stars

リク
The only reason i can think of....why the amount of keyblade weilders are decrease is...bcoz of darkness in pp heartl.. Keyblade needs someone has strong and pure heart to save the world...

Nintandy

Bronze Member
Haha, zombies O_O. I was watching my friend play Bioshock yesterday, and was just laughing at the idea of Donald and Goofy joining the party D=.

OneWingHeartless, darkness definitely has spread, and it's destroyed entire worlds through the Heartless. I'm curious about the actual Keyblades. There were once so many, and so many wielders and masters. The wielders fall, but what happens to the actual blades? That crossroad consisting of weaponry alone?

-- Andy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back