• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[Possible] new emblem from JF '08 scan

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oceayo

I think That keyblade looks like the Keyblade Riku used in kh1 to unlock hearts

You know, the two things that cross look a bit like.. Keyblades. Dead heart (VAT's idea)+ my idea of sorts = Dead Heart of a Keyblade Master/ Keyblade (said, to something like a heart).

Possible idea.. when a keyblade (or keyblade master).. somehow dies (gets killed) and one of these creatures is formed.

Edit (hmm..):
nimetnfq3ya0.gif

Nintandy

Bronze Member
I'll stick with my theory of evolution [I was born on the same day as Charles Darwin afterall!] - either they evolved into the first ever Heartless, or they were replaced, as these were wiped out, and the darkness began to take new forms by taking hearts.

-- Andy

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
I'll stick with my theory of evolution [I was born on the same day as Charles Darwin afterall!] - either they evolved into the first ever Heartless, or they were replaced, as these were wiped out, and the darkness began to take new forms by taking hearts.

-- Andy

A good idea. I like it. The darkness in people's hearts grew greater and began seeking out a greater purpose, the heart of all worlds. Makes sense to me. And what a strange coincidence that is. My birthday is the same as Christopher Lee, VA of Ansem the Wise, my favorite Kh2 character right up there with Roxas. ;D

Nintandy

Bronze Member
I agree, I never really paid attention to the grandmother's story, but I ended up using it on the front page [which if anyone is interested has been updated with a more accurate emblem sketch and a more thorough theory]. Naturally, as you suggested, these creatures may not have just been the source of the Heartless [through evolution and lust for hearts] but also the inspiration for further research and manufactured beings.

-- Andy

Karn1254

As just a symbol I don't really like it just because we've essentially seen it before as the heartless symbol, this symbol is just white with more spikes. Which makes sense as didn't Nomura say these were sort of ancestors of the heartless?

I really like the dead heart of a keyblader idea it seems to have the best bases and it makes some sense how beings like that could start dissapearing. If we're right it'll be really awesome >D.

Nintandy

Bronze Member
Indeed it would be! I don't remember Nomura mentioning them being ancestors, but if that is so it would really make a lot of sense.

-- Andy

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

the new enemies are what can be referred to as ancestral to the heartless, and dusks(nobodies w/e). And as for the symbol, i believe the heartless symbol may be derived from it seeing as how Xehanorts memories are vague, yet he comes up with something that apparently isn't as unique as it was supposed to be

Nintandy

Bronze Member
Ancestral, hmm? That really would explain our theories ^^. And the memory theory could be true haha, I think the past emblem could inspire the next. One leads onto the other.

-- Andy

Karn1254

Yeah cause the emblems are very similar indeed. I really like how this thread is going guys, its very structured and isn't just willy nilly theories messily slopped everywhere like a lot of the other threads. Sorry, just had to say I was enjoying our discussion =D.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Hmm, thinking of it, but I noticed the "key" I saw looks kind old-fashioned and then there's the Ancestral part. They fit together, the dead hearts of keyblades/ keybladers, but ancestors to Heartless and Dusks, at the same time.

Anyways, this needs to stay at the top of the list, because this is the best topic about the new enemy and emblem, so far.

Nintandy

Bronze Member
Thank you for the kind comments everyone :). By ancestral, I think it means the origin of the Heartless. The Heartless and Nobodies are two halves, Nobodies being formed when a Heartless comes into existance. I think that the Heartless came into being through these new enemies, naturally at least. By the way, this reminded me of the discussion between Ansem the Wise and Xemnas, when Ansem was accused of being the source of all Heartless. Experiments were made on the heart to produce such beings, but these were the manufactured sort. I wonder if the new enemies had any involvement with Ansem and Xehanort in their experiments. Either that or Heartless were already around, and they worked on Shadows.

-- Andy

Charlie K

Back in Business
^ Huh?You mean 71 right?

Anyway about the sign did nobody read my little theory inside a theory?None..oh well~!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back