• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[Possible] new emblem from JF '08 scan

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nintandy

Bronze Member
Well, V.A.T.13, check the front page ^^. I did my best to edit your drawing, and altered it slightly. Now the question is, what are these creatures?

Newenemywithemblem.jpg

With this new media, we've got a clearer insight into this new emblem. Happy posting!

-- Andy

V

V.A.T.13

6janbkl.jpg

Eliza: Probably be a lot better off. >;D
Nintandy²: I think it's a little too soon to guess exactly what these creatures are given the very little evidence we have. (Ou! You beat me to it! >< )

Nintandy

Bronze Member
Great minds think alike, hm? =D

And I agree, we can't know anything for sure, but hey, it's always fun pondering. We've already got a bucketful of theories [some incredible ones of which are in this thread] so there's no harm in speculation! :)

Thanks for drawing the pic though, don't worry! I can use it if you want me to :).

-- Andy

V

V.A.T.13

8a24a4l.jpg

Here be a list of all the symbols in KH. The last one was from the guidebook and is not canon so, don't worry about it.

But they all has to do with hearts in some way.
Nomura had said that the nobody symbol was supposed to represent a a thorns extending from the heart. (still looks like a phallic symbol to me...)
Heartless symbol has thorns too
New symbol has two big thorns...

Thorns make me think of malicefient and sleeping beauty...
SLEEPING beauty...
Birth by SLEEP.....

Am I getting anywhere?

Charlie K

Back in Business
Well...The new symbol is cool, like a heart with some added stuff. Intersting!

Charlie K

Back in Business
^^^ That's really good, could be, but it looks like there is supposed to be a bottom of it.

V

V.A.T.13

I think I got something!

Doesn't the 'x' symbol thing remind you of crossbones?
Perhaps maybe, the symbol means a "dead heart"....?

Karn1254

I think I got something!

Doesn't the 'x' symbol thing remind you of crossbones?
Perhaps maybe, the symbol means a "dead heart"....?

Yeah! I think we're getting somewhere! Because theres the rumoured name about Dis Soul which we kinda talked about before and we know from the KH mythos that without a soul your dead so a dead heart could make sense... but if you lose your soul your whole being is dead... so how do you get a dead heart?... oh hey! You guys remember when Namine' uprooted the memories in the clone Riku and Marluxia was going to make her do the same thing to Sora? Marly only said it would "destroy" Sora I believe right, so maybe this could create a dead heart, tons of memories being uprooted.

Sorry that idea really seemed to spark with me and I ran with it XD.

Oh and my go at the symbol, just for fun =D I even drew the outline of the enemies body surrounding it.
http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/5205/newsymboluz5.png

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
You know, the two things that cross look a bit like.. Keyblades. Dead heart (VAT's idea)+ my idea of sorts = Dead Heart of a Keyblade Master/ Keyblade (said, to something like a heart).

Possible idea.. when a keyblade (or keyblade master).. somehow dies (gets killed) and one of these creatures is formed.

Edit (hmm..):
nimetnfq3ya0.gif

Last edited:

Nintandy

Bronze Member
Yees, and then with that we could possibly add the idea that it is darkness that destroys and consumes the heart. I definitely agree that there is a crossing of what appears to be blades, and there's definitely a heart in the middle!

Good work with all the diagrams ^^ we're getting somewhere indeed! I had a shot myself, and it ended up rather out of proportion, but hey..

Newemblemsketch2.jpg

-- Andy

Last edited:

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
You know, the two things that cross look a bit like.. Keyblades. Dead heart (VAT's idea)+ my idea of sorts = Dead Heart of a Keyblade Master/ Keyblade (said, to something like a heart).

Possible idea.. when a keyblade (or keyblade master).. somehow dies (gets killed) and one of these creatures is formed.

Edit (hmm..):
nimetnfq3ya0.gif

That's not too bad an idea actually. It could explain why these enemies exist now, but don't later on. Because VAT wipe em all out. Though i'm not so sure...Hrm. I haven't the foggiest. x.x;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back