• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Possibly explained why Monstro...?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxas72

Website
www.facebook.com
I honestly think that in BBSFM we will find out why Monstro is out in space in KH1. Maybe after they defeated him they knocked him out of his world? I mean, if you look at the pictures you can clearly see him being in water, so that's one thing... And I know Mirage Arena isn't supposed to be canon, but I can't help but think it anyways. What are your thoughts?

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
It's possible, but I think that since Pinocchio's world was destroyed before KH1, Monstro just took to swimming among the stars, somehow surviving the destruction of his homeworld. It would make perfect sense. BBS is set 10 years before KH1, so there's plenty of time for that to happen.

Allister Rose

French Lover
guesing from the name mirage rena seems to take yo virtually. but i could be wrong, so maybe it's not canon

CreativeGenius13

There has to be a reason why TAV see Monstero in Mirage Arena. All the other places have been encountered by them in the past, so, logicaly, the must have encountered Monstero at one point.

Radon

mofo
There has to be a reason why TAV see Monstero in Mirage Arena. All the other places have been encountered by them in the past, so, logicaly, the must have encountered Monstero at one point.

No there doesn't. Square just thought 'Monstro would make a cool boss fight, lets put him in Mirage Arena.'

CreativeGenius13

Well, It seems to random for KH to put an area and a boss from a world that doesn't appear in said game with no explination.

Epif

The Delicious
Website
epiphany-delirium.tumblr.com
Well, It seems to random for KH to put an area and a boss from a world that doesn't appear in said game with no explination.

Explanation: "It's all an illusion, therefor we [read: Square Enix] can have any boss, and any enemy, in Mirage Area."

It might be kind of random for the place, but it's really the only place for cool bosses not inside the plot.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Not really. The Eraqus armor fight also takes place in the Mirage Arena. It's basically just a place to battle new bosses that had no place in the actual story.

CreativeGenius13

Well, We're not entirely sure that he won't be explained.

Actualy, not the I look over FM stuff again, it just says A boss will be in Mirage Arena. It never says the Armor boss will be in Mirage Arena. For all we know, MF has been moved to MA or it's talking about Monstero.

Radon

mofo
I'm almost certain in an interview they say the armoured figure could be fought in MA.

Gram

Banned
Awards
I honestly think that in BBSFM we will find out why Monstro is out in space in KH1. Maybe after they defeated him they knocked him out of his world? I mean, if you look at the pictures you can clearly see him being in water, so that's one thing... And I know Mirage Arena isn't supposed to be canon, but I can't help but think it anyways. What are your thoughts?

the fights in the arena so it wont have anything to do with the story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back