• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Possibly the biggest biotch ever

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

afrobutt

Silver Member
tl;dr

MegaMan9copy.jpg

Talk about this instead

grim5.0

In Kingdom Hearts in other words the universe
I am my friends read this, and said I should post it all over. I just thought it would be interesting. My email to my friend yeah tad weird, it was way early in the morning but what ever. I want to see what happens. Go ahead degrade my credibility and what not.
She sent this email to me after sending the email that's below it. Obviously you don't see how redundent this is, and how funny this can turn out to be. Come on she insulted us geeks, I thought it be nice pay back to just see what the internet has to say about her. I'm bored also so chill mon. tis all good in the end.

afrobutt

Silver Member
I actually bothered reading this.

What the hell is she, 12? "Gah drinkin is so bad 4 joo, it kills bran cells nd stuf losr". If you REALLY are 18, and she is near that same age, and she's still preaching to ppl about how bad drinking is, that's pathetic. She also sucks at LOLARGUING

On the other hand, you do sound like an idiot.

23) You're not a geek. You're an idiot. GEEKS are SMART. Got it? Oooo fun fact of the day: the word for geek in Japanese is Kohdo. Don't use that word to describe yourself though, it's rude to lie to people

Regardless of how lame this sounds. That's untrue.

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
I am my friends read this, and said I should post it all over. I just thought it would be interesting. My email to my friend yeah tad weird, it was way early in the morning but what ever. I want to see what happens. Go ahead degrade my credibility and what not.
She sent this email to me after sending the email that's below it. Obviously you don't see how redundent this is, and how funny this can turn out to be. Come on she insulted us geeks, I thought it be nice pay back to just see what the internet has to say about her. I'm bored also so chill mon. tis all good in the end.

your a geek, and your girlfriend's an idiot
if you have a picture of her face, edit it onto a picture of crap
send it to her
then block her off your e-mail
and enjoy a sandwich

Last edited:

Rabello

I bet she is ugly.

You should just say her "never disrespect the beer, bitch" and cuntpunt her.

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
tl;dr

I saw the massive amount of text, and looked at a few comments, and figured you were just being a whiny piece of shit.

.Oji

赤いテキスト
I have set out on a mission to post this everywhere because this chick is such a bitch, there is no words to describe. The person referred to as M has not actually said any of the things mentioned in the email. Also this bitch is my ex, who I broke up with 2 years ago. I feel instead of a reply. She deserves the wrath of the internet.

lolinternetxs5.gif

Sir Willis

At my computer. How would I be on this forum if I
I don't drink alcohol myself, but I do know a small theory about it and how it kills brain cells.

Buffalo Theory

A herd of buffalo can only move as fast as the slowest buffalo. And when the herd is hunted, it is the slowest and weakest ones at the back that are killed first. This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, ... because the general speed and health of the whole group keeps improving by the regular killing of the weakest members.

In much the same way, the human brain can only operate as fast as the slowest brain cells. Excessive intake of alcohol, as we all know, kills brain cells, but naturally it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first. In this way, regular consumption of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more efficient machine. That's why you always feel smarter after a few beers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back