• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

PSN Demo?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LuxordKing

Sorry if seeing this thread title made you jump to click on it. That was my plan xD.

No, The reason im making this thread is to see what your guys thoughts are on how Square is going to build up to the International Release of Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep. On Spetember 7, 2010.

Do you think they will release a Demo on the PSN, perhaps the one that might be shown at E3.
Do you think they will show a 3min. long trailer at E3.
Do you think that they will release information on the new features being added to our version.

What, What do you think they will do.

Also feel free to comment on if you think they will release BBS on PSN or not. (I know im hoping they will.)

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I don't think they will release a demo, as no major Square Enix release has gotten a demo this gen in North America on the PSN service.

I do expect a demo and trailer at E3 however.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Sorry if seeing this thread title made you jump to click on it. That was my plan xD.

I'd find it rather sad if anyone actually does that.

Do you think they will release a Demo on the PSN, perhaps the one that might be shown at E3.
Do you think that they will release information on the new features being added to our version.

According to some site that I can't remember, both a demo and trailer will be present at E3. And since Nomura's going, there's a chance he's going to talk about the additions in the localized version, even though we already know what they are.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I hope so but it's doubtful

Again, I hope so.

This may be in the Numora interview.

I don't think they will release a demo, as no major Square Enix release has gotten a demo this gen in North America on the PSN service.

What do you mean "This gen"?

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
1. Probably not, the demo will probably just stay in E3.
2. We know there's going to be a trailer so 3 minutes sounds reasonable to me.
3. Um... we pretty much already know most of the features already.

LuxordKing

Ok guys i asked your thoughts I know that we know stuff i know theres going to be a trailer im not in the Dust. I was asking, I wonder how you guys think they will go about it not THERE GONNA DO THIS AND NOT THIS. It was just a covnersation thread starter MY GOD.

Im sorry to blow up but all the smart remarks i find just plain annoying. Im not the person to blow up but this was just... ugggggg.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Anyway, I think a demo is REALLY probable. BBS sold 500,000 in only the first two days after it's release and 800,551 by February. It did really well in Japan and Square Enix wants it to sell as much, if not more, than it's japanese sales. Putting up a demo on PSN would satisfy the fans until the release, and also draw in new fans who see it on PlayStation Stores Demo list. They did the same with Dissidia in NA, putting out a demo before it's release and it sold 910,000 copies in japan.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Anyway, I think a demo is REALLY probable. BBS sold 500,000 in only the first two days after it's release and 800,551 by February. It did really well in Japan and Square Enix wants it to sell as much, if not more, than it's japanese sales. Putting up a demo on PSN would satisfy the fans until the release, and also draw in new fans who see it on PlayStation Stores Demo list. They did the same with Dissidia in NA, putting out a demo before it's release.

Thats good thinking. hmmm I guess the question is, if they did put up a demo, what would it be of? I'm hoping it'll be all three of them in like a random area just fighting or something.

Silverslide

If I had to guess, it would just be the tutorial Ven goes through in the beginning.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
if they use that part, think that it would have the character fight you have with either Aqua, Terra or Ven?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Thats good thinking. hmmm I guess the question is, if they did put up a demo, what would it be of? I'm hoping it'll be all three of them in like a random area just fighting or something.

I'm thinking the usual demos they've used at past conventions: Terra at Enchanted Dominion, Ven at Castle of Dreams, and Aqua at Dwarf Woodlands.

Silverslide

if they use that part, think that it would have the character fight you have with either Aqua, Terra or Ven?

Probably since there is not much else to do before the fight besides hit random stuff.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I'm thinking the usual demos they've used at past conventions: Terra at Enchanted Dominion, Ven at Castle of Dreams, and Aqua at Dwarf Woodlands.

I like this one better. More playable worlds and characters :D

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
I can only think of 4 or 5 big PS releases that Square has had since the beginning of PSN. Unless Im entirely wrong, it's possible they'll have a demo.

invasian94

I do expect a demo and trailer at E3 however.

well I doubt it also but dont forget Dissidia got a demo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back