• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Question about new scan

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monochromatic

I was looking at the new scans, and while looking at one of the pictures, it shows Terra, Aqua and Ven in a circle holding a glowing something.

I was just wondering if maybe the things they were holding were their Keychains? What do you guys think they are?

If this has been mentioned before, just close the thread.

Radon

mofo
I think they are the lucky charms that Aqua gives out near the begining of the story. Who knows, they may link to that purple orb that MX holds in the FM+ secret ending.

Monochromatic

They may be linked to the orb he was holding, but as for the lucky charms, I thought that be later, for the picture in the scan is in the opening animation style, thus its at the very beginning of the game, while the cutscene with the lucky charms aren't.

αsiя

space coke
I think it is the lucky charms becuase in the scans it says something that its what connects them and we know that the charms are what will always make stay together

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
It is most likely the charms. I can't think of anything else that they would really be holding, except for their Keychains.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
It has to be the lucky charms.
I think that they get far apart and then the charms bring them back together.
By the way I even made my own Aqua good luck charm.

CCs_No1_Fanboy

I thought the orb MX held was more like a ball of energy, like a spell to summon Kingdom Hearts. Dont think it's a lucky charm.

D

Deleted member 60399

It is the lucky charms. What else can they be? I remember that each charm had a specific color and those colors are the same as the orbs they are holding.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
I thought the orb MX held was more like a ball of energy, like a spell to summon Kingdom Hearts. Dont think it's a lucky charm.

Trust me.
When I saw it at first I thought it was that too.
Then I looked again and it looked more like the charms.

Monochromatic

I suppose it could be the charms, but if you look closely at Aqua's orb, you can see an object inside, and its more of an oval shape, rather than the charm shape. I don't know, that may just be me seeing this.

zexyishsmexy

Orbs of fun :D

The new scan intrequed me, more so this picture:

aquaven.jpg

I am curious about 2 things:

-Why is Aqua the one in the middle? (maybe when the text is translated the awnser will be clear...and I should keep my mouth shut until then...buutttt) It seems like she is choosing between the two. Who to believe.
-Also Those orbs they are each holding, whichI assume came from their paupu charms, oddly resemble this:
MX.jpg

At this point MX has "frozen" both Terra and Ven...to obviously differing extents....but maybe, it was a way of absorbing whatever power that was that they are holding in the first image?

EDIT:
He uses it to open kingdom hearts, or to revel it at least, so maybe it was because of Ven's brave strong light filled heart and Terra's heart of darkness's combined power that opened KH. And since Terra wasn't completely "Frozen" he was effected by it, and his eye went wild? I know his eyes PROBABLY change because he's letting the darkness control him, but what if its because Kingdom Hearts itself is forcing him to? You know?

So yeah :D what do you think? :D

shiny milotic

Surfing the dunes with a red cloaked stranger
Re: Orbs of fun :D

(maybe when the text is translated the awnser will be clear...and I should keep my mouth shut until then...buutttt)

Yeah, it has already translated by Krexia. It says"Sparkiling in the hands of these three is the proof of their bonds. The opening movie tells of very important memories.'

I think it shows proof of a bond between TAV.

Trimms

Shit, you know those light things do seem similar to what MX is holding. I like the theory too. I don't see how he got it from Terra though, as he never really does anything to him directly. Maybe he doesn't need to I guess.

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards

Sorry, but no. It's possible, but I don't think it'll happen.

They are holding their good luck charms, so I don't think MX's orb is related at all. MX turns his keyblade into that orb, so I don't think he absorbed anything.

And Aqua is probably in the middle because... well, why shouldn't she be in the middle? She's just as qualified as the other two.

Raiinu K.D.

Awards
Actually, they already said they were the lucky charms (lol, magically delicious), did they not?

A little bit of the opening movie will also be shown. A scene with something (probably what Aqua made) glowing in their hands.

“The thing that glows in their hands acts as a talisman to show they are connected.”

See here? From the "There's No Atlantica" thread.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
its the lucky charms, if you go check the other scans you can see they are the same color

αsiя

space coke

Aqua maybe isnt in the middle
Maybe their positioned in a way that when you see the person their in the middle
and I think the orb is the lucky charms and thats clearly telling us that the lucky charms is going to be important

Arausio

Celtic God of Water

well the orb MX had was made from his keyblade,

Maybe TAV liddo orb things or charms will turn into their keyblades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back