• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mar007

Hey everyone, new here, but i've just got two questions for you:

Do you think Roxas will make a comeback in the future installments of KH?

and also reading the forums here i found many people didnt like KH2 too much, and i wanna ask why so?

(i know the questions are random and not related but those two things kinda bugged me for a while now)

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

Through references, especially with the Ven-factor playing a role. I don't see him "popping out" too much though.

and also reading the forums here i found many people didnt like KH2 too much, and i wanna ask why so?

The quality of writing. Which was subpar by far compared to the other KH games, and especially after CoM.
A lot of people find the difficulty to be lacking too but I didn't mind that.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Welcome to KHI
I hope you enjoy your time here.
It's possible, but it's been said Roxa's Japanese voice actor won't play Roxas again. Either meaning they're changing it, or that Roxas will never appear again.
Too easy compared to the first with several elements like platforming removed. The story really didn't hold up compared to KH1 and CoM.

Last edited:

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
It's possible, but it's been said Roxa's english voice actor won't play Roxas again. Either meaning they're changing it, or that Roxas will never appear again.

Seeing how we've no idea what's in store for Mystery let alone KH3, I think it's more likely they're changing him than us not getting to see Roxas again.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
To build on what Smile and William said about KH2, I have to add that a lot of people didn't like KH2's linearity, which I can personally vouch for. One of the things that made KH1, I'd say, is its element of exploration which KH2 completely failed on.

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I dont understand the KH2 hate. I mean sure, I only play Final Mix+ but the story in my opinion was better. I mean thinking about it, I do miss Ansem in KH1 but Xemnas is just as awesome. I think it is everything except easy gameplay wise (Yes I am at level 1 Critical mode) but playing a normal proud mode playthrough seems just as hard on your first playthrough as KH1 was on the first playthrough.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
The story was Sora running around, watching Disney movies while things took place no one had any idea about until the FM+, and even then hate to break it to you,
1) not all of us play that
2) it doesn't make the original game any less sucky story wise
3) it doesn't mean the story aside from the FM+ additions isn't horrible.

NumberVIII

Err...am I the only one who found KH2 to be a lot harder and a lot better than the first one? o.0

Maybe I'm just bad (I don't think I am...) but I found pretty much all of the Organization fights to be near impossible at times...plus there's a lot of aspects about this one that I liked a lot better than the first one.

Flickr

Err...am I the only one who found KH2 to be a lot harder and a lot better than the first one? o.0

Maybe I'm just bad (I don't think I am...) but I found pretty much all of the Organization fights to be near impossible at times...plus there's a lot of aspects about this one that I liked a lot better than the first one.

I agree with you.

stupid 25 characters....meh

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
When did it ever say that about Jesse McCartney? :/
In the Days Ultimania it said that the Japanese VA got teary eyed because he would never get to voice Roxas again.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
When did it ever say that about Jesse McCartney? :/
In the Days Ultimania it said that the Japanese VA got teary eyed because he would never get to voice Roxas again.

Oh right, I remember reading that o,o but that still doesn't mean it's final, just that as far as he knows he won't get to do it - which isn't all that unlikely a situation.

Axens

Banned

(i know the questions are random and not related but those two things kinda bugged me for a while now)

I think that Roxas may magically appear somewhere dut to the fact that he looks a lot like Ven. They are going to have to explain the reasoning for that -___-

And I loved KH 2. The graphics were awesome and the story seemed more serious than KH 1's kinda babyish storyline. It was in my opinion the best game in the series so far.

dallas robinson

I don't think Roxas is coming back but that's just me. Once they pulled Ven out of the hat all bets were off. X-D Also. I didn't like KH2 as well. mostly because the focus of the game focused on the nobodies and not Disney. For me it was cool seeing how one Disney world or character could effect another world. like how riku wanted to kidnap Pinocchio to see how he could be living without a heart. or seeing how jasmine could be kidnapped from one world and placed in another. In KH2 worlds felt like they had no plot improtince. You just go there, do some stuff, then leave. the only Disney world to have actual plot importance was TRON. you had to leap back and forth to get things done and revieal infomation in the main plot.

thankfully BbS for me is like Kh1 and Kh2 combining. All the cool attacks and stuff from kh2 with the world meddling from kh1. so i'm really looking forward to it.

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne
I didn't like KH2 as well. mostly because the focus of the game focused on the nobodies and not Disney.

I think it focuses TOO much on Disney but even failed to handle Disney right, while losing near complete focus on the main story, as in the Nobodies until the end, where they cram every single loose end inside the World That Never Was. The only world that got the balance of Disney and main plot right was Beast's Castle, and even then I'd like a little more insight into Xaldin through his interactions with the characters there. Compared to the other worlds however, that was like a small beacon of light in the middle of the confusing mess which is the plots of most of the Disney worlds.

For me it was cool seeing how one Disney world or character could effect another world. like how riku wanted to kidnap Pinocchio to see how he could be living without a heart. or seeing how jasmine could be kidnapped from one world and placed in another. In KH2 worlds felt like they had no plot improtince. You just go there, do some stuff, then leave. the only Disney world to have actual plot importance was TRON.

That was the draw for me to the KH series as well. To see Disney being a HUGE PART of an epic story, instead of an epic story (which is not all that epic in KH2) being non-existent and isolated Disney worlds that makes you relive the original story SCENE-BY-SCENE without it affecting the main plot.

dallas robinson

I think it focuses TOO much on Disney but even failed to handle Disney right, while losing near complete focus on the main story, as in the Nobodies until the end, where they cram every single loose end inside the World That Never Was. The only world that got the balance of Disney and main plot right was Beast's Castle, and even then I'd like a little more insight into Xaldin through his interactions with the characters there. Compared to the other worlds however, that was like a small beacon of light in the middle of the confusing mess which is the plots of most of the Disney worlds.

That was the draw for me to the KH series as well. To see Disney being a HUGE PART of an epic story, instead of an epic story (which is not all that epic in KH2) being non-existent and isolated Disney worlds that makes you relive the original story SCENE-BY-SCENE without it affecting the main plot.

OH! beast castle! that was another good one! i totally forgot about that. yeah they got the mix good for that world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back