• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Nope, don't even have FM and even if I did I couldn't cause I can't even beat Sephiroph or what ever the heck his name is...

Blue

home is where the heart is
I want to know for myself if Terra is really that hard,but sadly,I'm having some trouble with my PS2 now so that I can't play KH2:FM+ any further =.=

Saiou Takuma

Website
www.myspace.com
I beat him a few times. He is tough but can be done.

Loads of times I got him down to 1 HP then couldn't pull off a finisher though. Don't know why, he just breaks my combo whenever he likes....

Sexy Angel
I beat him first try at my freinds house... my freind couldnt beat him, and when i won he was like, WTF?!?!?

CerberusInferno

37 Times and counting for me. After I killed him the first time he got pretty routine and after the the third or fourth I had memorized all of his attacks and movements. It has gotten to the point that I can tell what he will do before he does it and I can actually beat him in less than two minutes. He's actually kinda boring now.-___-

I did get raped many, many times BEFORE I beat him the first time. He was a BITCH. Kept on cutting through me like I was a tub of molten butter. *sigh* * mutters to self* (I need to get laid.)

Last edited:
Y

Yannis

I have beat him. Some times i got bad luck and he did this seal magic all the time xD

M

Marluxia.light

I beated him on my 7th try. I think it was because it was on critical mode.

CerberusInferno

He can block out your magic??? I've killed him time after time again and he has NEVER done that to me. It can't be the difficulty rating because I ALWAYS play on Critical just so I can have a good challenge. He always killed me with his desperation move and the first time I beat him by spamming him to death with Reflect. It took forever.

That is freaky, I can't believe he's never done that to me. *confused* I wonder why??? If anyone else has experienced this please let me know. I can't be the only one that this has happened to.

CerberusInferno

He can block out your magic??? I've killed him time after time again and he has NEVER done that to me. It can't be the difficulty rating because I ALWAYS play on Critical just so I can have a good challenge. He always killed me with his desperation move and the first time I beat him by spamming him to death with Reflect. It took forever.

That is freaky, I can't believe he's never done that to me. *confused* I wonder why??? If anyone else has experienced this please let me know. I can't be the only one that this has happened to.

Sorry about the double post. My computer ****ed up my entry for some reason. I hate this piece of crap. *beats computer to it's DOOM with buster sword*>:[
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back