• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Questions about BBS? *spoilers*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

f0rte

I have a question about something regarding BBS. Be advised it's pretty much a major spoiler if you haven't either gotten to this point or haven't speculated it yourself

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
Might be better to put this in the spoilers section. xD

I think, perhaps, that, since Vanitas and his appearance came from Ven, after Ven's and Sora's hearts merged, that in turn affected how Sora would look. So it's not that Vanitas looks like Sora, but rather that it's Sora who looks like Vanitas.
I could be way off, though.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
The spoilers section is right there by the way >.>

I have a question about something regarding BBS. Be advised it's pretty much a major spoiler if you haven't either gotten to this point or haven't speculated it yourself

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Vanitas is connected to Ven, who is connected to Sora, so he was affected through him. The Xehanort reports state that Master Xehanort originated from Destiny Islands, not Ven. Well, actually he might've. It's not like we know for sure, since his origins were never established.

f0rte

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Already confirmed to be the other way around.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back