• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Quite a few staff changes today

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
It's really a shame that MB is retiring. In all the time that I've been here, he was always an extremely kind and competent administrator, who did some great work. He'll be missed, I'm sure.

Quoted for truth!

And Hades I'm glad you became a mod. I'm sure you will do a great job

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
elegant esthetics are so funny and intellgents

Anyway, I'm not sure why you leave at this point Manchester, but your service to KHI has been long and widespread, and your influence to the forums over the past couple of years could only generally be positive and is very much appreciated. You were a fighter, and I loved that, although I hardly ever agreed with you except on some notable issues. Thank you so much for your work and I'm sure I'll be talking to you still anyway, at least how much we already talk....

T

Tyler Durden

A little conflict between members never hurt anyone.

But it's been dropped, so let's focus on the situation at hand. Congratulations boys, and I know that all of you will do a good job.

Even if you hate the color. =(

Joy

Bronze Member
My ****ing jaw dropped about that announcement, MB.

Oh my god.

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
It's really a shame that MB is retiring. In all the time that I've been here, he was always an extremely kind and competent administrator, who did some great work. He'll be missed, I'm sure.

Anyhow, thanks for all the congratulations guys. :3 I'll try not to disappoint.

He was? F**k, now we're stuck with chimp, a groundhog, and whatever animal that a "silh" would resemble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back