• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Quite a few staff changes today

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
Sorry I'm so tired. I was at my first marching band parade yesterday till like 3am. My brother woke me up at 6am. I don't even know the season or what not. I can't think staright right noe. Yeah though that's the word^.
Okay. Explanation wasn't called for.
It would probably be in your best interest to not offer an explanation for everything.

Quoted for truth

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Congrads to the new global mods (bout damn time >:3), and sorry about the retirement Manchester.
Well at least you can relax a little ;3

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
always knew Hades would make it as a mod some day.

REally sorry to see Manchester Black go though. It was fun.

And WOW! congrats GungonX or rather Gavin. Expect a flood of fangirls and congrats in your FC sometime soon. lol

T

Tyler Durden

Revolutions? Quickly solved with a single action.

ban talking it out

D

Deleted member 36435

Silh as the new admin?
I see a perma ban in my future. D:

Anyways, grats Gavin and Paolo.
Have fun with your orange/brown names.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
Ho shi-

Manly chest is leaving? :O

Seems as all the old, dependable mods/admin are leaving. =P

Mastermind

Remember Me
Awards
Congratulations to all of the promoted staff members. Though, I rarely saw you around, Manchester, you will be missed.

To everyone who mentioned my name and how I'd be disappointed: Thank you for caring enough to remember who I am. That's consolation enough. I know that a lot of consideration goes into choosing the staff. I just have to work harder to prove that I'm worthy. I'd be a fool to think that I'd be promoted any time soon.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Congratulations to all of the promoted staff members. Though, I rarely saw you around, Manchester, you will be missed.

To everyone who mentioned my name and how I'd be disappointed: Thank you for caring enough to remember who I am. That's consolation enough. I know that a lot of consideration goes into choosing the staff. I just have to work harder to prove that I'm worthy. I'd be a fool to think that I'd be promoted any time soon.

Showing that you want the position isnt gonna help. It will probably lower your chances.

Duo_forbidden

Dance with the Dark Side
Congracts on the all the promotions!! Black I'm sorry to hear you're retiring. Hope to see you around sometime in the forums.:mellow:

A

Audo

Showing that you want the position isnt gonna help. It will probably lower your chances.
Seeing how Gavin got the job, I doubt that =/

Anyways, congrats to the new staff members, and the promoted ones, and of course a sad farewell to Manchester.

T

Tyler Durden

People said that he would get the job, he wasn't whoring himself out.

But yeah, don't hold your breath, Mastermind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back