• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Re: Chain of Memories. Does This Bug Anyone Else?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

duuuf08

at first when i played the game, i was like "What the?! This is gonna bug me". Now i kinda got used to it and the voice matches

Altimo

Well, Marluxia should be pronounced "Marlusha" based off the kana for his name. I think it would have bothered me more if they didn't pronounce it that way.

As far as Sora's voice, well, I hadn't played KHI recently enough to notice the big difference. Being happy with KHII's Sora's voice, I was pleased with all of Re:CoM's voice acting.

Keywielder94

It bugged me quite a bit. I love Riku's voice in Re:CoM though, it was smexy =D

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards

As far as Sora's voice, well, I hadn't played KHI recently enough to notice the big difference. Being happy with KHII's Sora's voice, I was pleased with all of Re:CoM's voice acting.

you were pleased? with namine and diz? or with vexen and larxene? the last two were just ok, not great. larxene in japanese was awesome! i don't speak japanese and, with a little help from the subtitles, i could tell she was a great actor! in my opinion the voice actors used in the english dub were very weak in comparison with the KHII voice actors!

No, not really. It sound close enough to the middle of the two games and you cant really do anything about it. What really bugged me is the fact that they pronounced Marluxia "Marlusha." Did anyone else find that weird?

:D! roxas= roshas! :D

Last edited:

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards

ehh yeah it was painfully noticeable but it's decent. i wonder if they bothered to find another voice actor or they were too lazy to... =/

Tails_Night

Bronze Member

It actually does kind of bother me, I was like hey this games going to be cool... wait what? This pre-pubescent kid has a post-pubescent voice... somethings wrong here. A couple of my friends have the same issue.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

It actually does kind of bother me, I was like hey this games going to be cool... wait what? This pre-pubescent kid has a post-pubescent voice... somethings wrong here. A couple of my friends have the same issue.
If that is what made you think that CoM, most likely the best in the series, isn't cool enough...

Ergh.

Youth. D':

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

If that is what made you think that CoM, most likely the best in the series, isn't cool enough...

Ergh.

Youth. D':

you were pleased? with namine and diz? or with vexen and larxene? the last two were just ok, not great. larxene in japanese was awesome! i don't speak japanese and, with a little help from the subtitles, i could tell she was a great actor! in my opinion the voice actors used in the english dub were very weak in comparison with the KHII voice actors!
Namine's new voice was pretty much amazing in my opinion. Same with Vexen and Larxene.
My, gosh.
The actors have been the same. I bet you a wooden nickle you didn't spend a year listening to KHIIs VAs before playing it, did you? You just grew too accostomed to something that in a different language. :/

EDIT: HOSHIZ. DOUBLE POST. Forgive me.

slmcknett

they pronounced zexion's name "zek-see-un" not "zek-see-in"

and in case you want to know the others its
"vehk-sen", "lark-seen" and "lek-see-us"

and i always pronounced it "mar-loo-sha", so if they said it "mar-luck-see-uh" i would have been mad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back