• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

RE: Chain of Memories Extra Content

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
RE: Chain of Memories Extra Content

OK, I'm not going to bother talk about the gameplay and what the game will be like because I'm sure anyone who played the Japanese one can tell you. So, what I really want to talk about is if there'll be a new starting and ending video, AND what I really wanted to bring up... if after you beat the game there will be a teaser trailer of any of the upcoming KH games/extension of Sunset Horizons/KH 3(I hope so much). Do you guys think SE will be able to sneak it in, maybe finally give the NA's something instead of keeping it all for the Japanese?

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Re: Chain of Memories Extra Content

Doubt it. highly doubt it. Japan has to be one step ahead of NA when it comes to KH. I dont think they'd give us anything extra.

XenonSovereign

The End Boss of KHInsider

Yeah, JP gets all the good SEs.

Maybe we'll get a sneak peak of Coded or 358/2 Days. Like a demo or something.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards

Yeah, JP gets all the good SEs.

Maybe we'll get a sneak peak of Coded or 358/2 Days. Like a demo or something.

A Mobile/DS demo on a PS2? Not gonna happen.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards

I doubt a demo, but I really think a hidden video after getting all the cards/fill Jiminy's Journal could have a secret video at the end. It'd be pretty cool if Sora's own would have a secret video of KH3 while at the end of Riku's own it has either a video of him in 358/2 Days or with him in KH3.

Terra215

Ragnarok said on a thread like this yesterday it would be KH:RE CoM FM XP,I think we wouldent get it seeing how japan gets everything.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards

If Japan's version doesn't have a secret trailer neither will ours. Face the facts if we have it Japan has it, If japan has it we will get 1/2.

Lexaeus

i'll take half over none! im sure this is only coming out here because of there whole thing with a bi-yearly release. its 08. they have to put something on the US market.

ur-vile

Awards

^I'd be highly surprised if there wasn't something new on the disc. I mean, they already mentioned the minigames. The only one I remember was 1000 Acre Woods unless "The mini-game catalog has been completely renewed, now with four brand new experiences accompanying the main adventure" is just talking about that. I don't remember how many parts there were.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards

I don't see why S.E. would bother with putting a secret trailer on the game, I thought they said they just wanted to release this, so people will buy KH Birth By Sleep and 358/2 days I believe thats the only reason why there bringing it overseas.

I mean I'm sure we will get the KH2 Keyblades as defaults in the game, because

in KH2 FINAL MIX you got new keyblades on RE CoM, if you had a save file, so I'm sure they'll make those default in the game.

roxasfan13

what about the cards with the organization 13 members from kingdom hearts 2, will they be default

Shadow_

Banned
Awards

yes probably, anything that you got from the KH2 FM save file that was adding something into KH Re CoM I'm sure will probably in here.

Awards

Extras would probably actually make it worth $30.

Just imagine.

Opening/Closing FMV
Actual voiced Disney cutscenes (including more cutscenes for Riku since the Disney worlds practically had none for him)
New sleights
New difficulty

That would be great. And to be totally honest, I don't see why we SHOULDN'T get that. It would justify them not bringing KH2FM and waiting this long to bring Re:CoM
SE just garnering to the wishes of Japan makes no sense considering that there are more fans here (ratio wise larger in Japan, but we nonetheless have more). There's just no monetary sense in it, and if it's some kind of cultural policy, it's frankly stupid. Don't make me go into how international released DO sell outside of Japan.

So, we should get extras, we want to get extras, but we almost definitely won't.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards

It'd be smart to put in secret trailers because they would serve as an easy marketing scheme. Some casual players may not know about the KH Sequels so adding trailers of them or at least pics(like the ones with Roxas at the end of KHCoM) would be a good way to promote the games. But, I also think that if Japan doesn't have it we won't get it but a ray of hope on that matter is the KH1 we got had more than the one Japan got, but then they went and put in more for Japan later... so yeah... I just hope there is some sort of extra content giving more clues on the future of KH.

A

Azrael

Change the opening and ending cutscenes to FMV's like KH2

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards

Change the opening and ending cutscenes to FMV's like KH2

Speaking of that, anyone have any info on if they'll use Simple & Clean or Sanctuary in KHCoM's starting video(if there is one)?

Furry Lukar

Website
lukar82394.deviantart.com

Speaking of that, anyone have any info on if they'll use Simple & Clean or Sanctuary in KHCoM's starting video(if there is one)?

That's a good question. They'll probably just use a shortened version of the PLANITb remix of Simple & Clean, like how the JP release used a shortened version of Hikari's PLANITb version.

Anyways, I think we'll get the content from the JP release that you'd get with a KH2FM save file as unlockable content, but nothing more. Although, if we're lucky, the instruction manual will finally confirm a US release of Birth By Sleep (Ala the God of War series), or a port of Coded to the PSP (Ala The 3rd Birthday and that one FF13 game).

hartlesscanadian

i dont know if they would throw in somthing extra for the NA players, i didnt hear of any secret trailer for the japanese game and im guessing that they are prolly just going to get the voice actors in the game and then localize it then ship it out. and COM will be released after TGS so we will prolly see anything new from the KH people there.

But if there is one ill be happy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back