• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

RE:Chain of Memories

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

natu133

Re: Chain of Memories

well, im worried about it not coming to PAL regions too..but then..i thought...if they dont..they will have to deal with LOTS of angry people...

They probably are just doing this to keep us in there controll..well pretty much what ChcoobosComet said.
They realesed CoM in the first place because they wanted to keep us happy..plus Testuya Nomura wanted to deepen the story..but, now, There keeping us busy again, By realesing the same game. how wierd. but it works.

Lanydx

Dudes I beat the game 4 YEARS AGO!! GIVE US FINAL MIX 2.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards

Dudes I beat the game 4 YEARS AGO!! GIVE US FINAL MIX 2.

Even if I had played and beaten the original Chain of Memories, I think I'd still want this. I mean, it's 3D, so the gameplay will be fairly different, since 3D games don't play the same as 2D games. Plus, there's been a few changes from what I saw, (a few of the battles were changed and I think a few were added) so unless you imported FM+, this will probably be a radically different experience, when compared to original CoM.

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com

Even if I had played and beaten the original Chain of Memories, I think I'd still want this. I mean, it's 3D, so the gameplay will be fairly different, since 3D games don't play the same as 2D games. Plus, there's been a few changes from what I saw, (a few of the battles were changed and I think a few were added) so unless you imported FM+, this will probably be a radically different experience, when compared to original CoM.

It is an awesome game but, like I said earlier. It came in a set I payed 40$ for it and FM+(they come in a set) and you guys are just going to be paying MORE money for a game that's only worth the price of an old Gameboy game. It's short, Beautiful and fun but, short. There is NO CGI AT ALL. It's all FMV and in game graphics. Why pay so much for the American or PAL version when you could just Import the game for the same price AND get Final Mix+? All you need is to go to KHVids and watch the subtitled cutscenes or download a script. You're missing half of the experience of FM+.

It doesn't make any sense. Why if they're going through the trouble of bringing RE:CoM are they not just giving us the FM series as well? Don't you think that that would calm the masses more thoroughly?

The only logical reason that I can see them doing this (and so suddenly I might add, seriously where did this even come from?) is that something is up and that they're stalling for time and releasing RE:CoM to keep us quiet until whatever's screwed up get's fixed. I'm going to be pissed if I have to wait yet ANOTHER year for the new KH installments.

Number XVI

I hope it does come to Europe, I really do. No offence, but if Nomura was told No about KHIIFM then it's hardly his fault if the SE board are a bunch of... cupcakes. It's really annoying for certain countries to be last.

belleaurora

That's the first thing I thought....Is it coming to Australia and Europe?

I hope so! I will be crushed if it doesn't coz I have wanted to play Re:CoM for so long. I love the novelty of CoM so I really hope it comes out on PAL systems.

*fingers crossed*

dawn seeker

Australia (hellz yeah)... and japan in 2012

yay yay yay yay the main reason i wanna buy this game is becuz we get to fully play a full story as riku instead of a minute or 2 of fighting... in full 3d lol

the gameboy version was good in ive got the rom and i think ive played it atleast 10 times over but i still cant wait to play it on the ps2

Celestial Star

Pokemon=<3

wow try to not to cuz... kids do come to this site ya know... but yeah this is GREAT news ill buy it within two-three weeks from release(need to save up some money)

Are you serious? Get over it.

As for my excitement. HELL YA.
I've been waiting for this since it was released in Japan.

As for your question, who can say?

FinalCrisisVII

Well...My best bet is that they'll probably end up sending it to Europe too. Square was never a one to leave out Europe in all of their projects, especially the Kingdom Hearts series (Except for Final Mix+ which is still a Japan exclusive)

I live in the U.S, and I just couldn't wait to find out if they were going to release Final Mix+ here because all of these rants were going around about how it was an exclusive in Japan. Seeing as though '+' won't be coming with Re: Chain of Memories here, I'm not all that mad at myself. The game is wonderful, and I'll still buy it for $30. XD

marvx12

Website
rcmrvn.tumblr.com

GAHFHSYFWEAD.
this just made my effing day.
im so EEEXCCCITTEEDD!!!!
i love my life.
To Europeans: I'm really sorry. I know it must suck that it's not coming for you yet...but I'm sure they'll release it soon over there. They better. :mad:

Blue

home is where the heart is

Europe will always be at a disadvantage concerning release dates :< So I think it's safe to say that we got used to that.

But I have Re:CoM already, so no waiting anymore :3

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com

yay yay yay yay the main reason i wanna buy this game is becuz we get to fully play a full story as riku instead of a minute or 2 of fighting... in full 3d lol

the gameboy version was good in ive got the rom and i think ive played it atleast 10 times over but i still cant wait to play it on the ps2

You won't be disapointed and even though I live in America I hope a PAL Version is made. Because if it was me that missed out on something while the rest of the world enjoyed it I'd be mad.

This might be a stupid question but does the remake have multiplayer? The GBA game did

It isn't a stupid question and no it doesn't. That irked me, I was actually hoping that they'd incorporate that in to the remake. If your curious as to how I know this, it's because I own FM+ and RE:CoM comes with it in a set. We wont get any rxtras so don't cross your fingers. They're importing it, translating it, and sticking it in a pretty new box. That's all, no more no less.

Shadowrelm 150

In a world of shadows... AKA Surrey, England

Well blow me down, its no longer a rumer. Well of us Eurpions will get this game (and the Aussies too ;P) but we'll probaly get it at a later date mostly 19th December? But if all esle fails then; anybody know any good Amrican import websites?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back