• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

reason behind the hype for KH3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

blueheart

Bronze Member
I'm excited about it, because it should have all new worlds, with only maybe Hollow Bastion or Disney Castle coming back.

And maybe Sora will mature the bonk up. He'll probably meet TVA also.

I'm curious about something too. Will Kairi, Riku and Mickey come along with Sora?

Bobjam

Awards
I recon we are going to see (like a lot of other ff games) more instances of completely interchangeable party members which I think is pretty exciting. But then again so used to the original trio....SORA!DONALD!GOOFY! (lol) that I hope at least they are still there with you in some way.

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
a game to tie coded, Day, and BbS together?

this is DDD, but im very curious as to how its going to relate to all 3 of them. coded is the data hidden in sora, but..

what will thisd game have to do with days? if it didnt have to do with something significant and limited to days, he couldve just said KH2. but this game will link to something in Days that wasnt already experienced in KH2.. or maybe that and then some.

it will probably connect to BbS in the way that we see the memories and uncover the outcome of the events that took place in there and how to retrieve BbS' main characters to their original states.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
You uh, know there's no way that's true right? Not only are they making 3D, but Nomura's priority is Versus and that isn't nearly done. The most that could be prepared for KH3 is a basic storyline and I severely doubt there's even that.

Of course he doesn't have anything, what storyline would he have? If it came out, the final boss would be "Generic Xehanort" and the Secret Boss would be "Mysterious Figure Template" if they had already started Kingdom Hearts III's development, because the team has no time to work on it while working on at least 3+ other blockbuster RPGs.

this is DDD, but im very curious as to how its going to relate to all 3 of them. coded is the data hidden in sora, but..

what will thisd game have to do with days? if it didnt have to do with something significant and limited to days, he couldve just said KH2. but this game will link to something in Days that wasnt already experienced in KH2.. or maybe that and then some.

it will probably connect to BbS in the way that we see the memories and uncover the outcome of the events that took place in there and how to retrieve BbS' main characters to their original states.

Uh, it's going to have everything to do with Days. As well as Coded and Birth by Sleep. Don't worry, Nomura has far too much invested in this series to give it an unintentionally confusing storyline.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
i dont really know what DDD will have to do with days though, besides "mending the hearts" of roxas, sion, and axel, but that doesnt have anything to do with Day's sdtoryline..

Like I said above, Nomura has pulled far too many strings to let this series fail, he's going to make it work.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I wasn't hurt at all when they announced BBS, coded, and Days. In fact, I shat my pants every single time a new piece of info was released about each. Besides, I enjoyed BBS and Days thoroughly(I didn't play re:coded), despite their obvious flaws.

The fans who love the series more than the average casual player weren't hurt then again because we would love to see extra Kingdom Hearts games that further delve into its lore and legend. However, those who only want KH3 saw it as (another 3 games they would have to wait out for KH3) which is true.

I don't think it is as difficult as you may think. Technically, Coded already related itself to Days and BbS as Data-Sora had to feel remorse and regret that TAV (Bbs) and RAX (Days) experienced. Also, that hidden data in Sora, mixed with Ven's heart inside him, and the fact that Riku met Xion could easily connect all 3 games somehow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back