• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Rebalancing KH3D

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
i think the rolling into walls activating it is meant for evasiveness.

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
Your confusing the option for turning them off for complete removal mate. I recognize some like them but I hate them and if we're being asked how we'd like rebalance or more enjoyment that is my answer.

I never confused them. I knew people meant turning off but I kept using the word removal because Flowmotion is too ingrained into the game. Flowmotion is not like Summons or Drives, you need it to advance. By turning it off it doesn't solve the balancing issue, it just adds more difficulty to a game that was built around it.

Anagram

Banned
I never confused them. I knew people meant turning off but I kept using the word removal because Flowmotion is too ingrained into the game. Flowmotion is not like Summons or Drives, you need it to advance. By turning it off it doesn't solve the balancing issue, it just adds more difficulty to a game that was built around it.

I think your over exaggerating the point then. It's ingrained into the "platforming" but you can defeat most enemies or bosses without it and it's combat most express wanting it taken out of. Except for bosses where it's required you could make an option to turn if off in combat.

The game honestly was never that difficult. At most only young Norts time troll would count imo. Plus there is difficulty settings for a reason. =P

There's not much point in arguing the point really either. Subjectivity and preference are to strong here to have a truly decent argument over it.

redcrown

Awards
Quick question, does Sora have more abilities, more involved gameplay, and have a longer/fuller story half than Riku? Because this game is supposed to be 50/50, down the middle, both Sora and Riku's game.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
archiveofourown.org
Riku's story is longer, technically? Since Sora becomes incapacitated at one point in TWTNW, the entire endgame is all Riku.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Quick question, does Sora have more abilities, more involved gameplay, and have a longer/fuller story half than Riku? Because this game is supposed to be 50/50, down the middle, both Sora and Riku's game.
First of all: I never actually checked the actual ability ratio, but if there are any major differences, I figure Riku's Zantesuken and various darkness abilities more than make up for it.

Second: Sora's generally gonna be "more involved" in the disney worlds because he's a very outgoing dork. Riku isn't like that at all, and it would probably be very OOC if he suddenly started acting like that.

Third: yeah, the entire game post-Xemnas battle was all Riku. Besides, think about how many major foes Riku had to take on in TWTNW: AntiBlackCoat, Ansem, Ansem again, Trollanort, and Nightmare Armor. Contrast that with Sora's single duel against Xemnas before getting removed from the equation entirely.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
archiveofourown.org
I also think Riku has the fuller story in a thematic/narrative sense as it's the end of a multi-game arc for him.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Yeah, I don't think the intention was for the game to be 50/50 anymore than BBS being evenly divided in thirds. Just as Aqua is the true protagonist of BBS, 3D is mostly Riku's story. Though the game definitely revolves around their relationships with the other playable characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back