• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Rediscovering Kingdom Hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

defender11

I'm looking for ways to make KH more fun.
So far, I've done things like:
-pick the staff because I never have before
-turn up my speakers' bass all the way and blast KH music while playing
-utilize the first-person capabilities in KH2 and fight in FP view
-give all Magic Ups to Donald, all Defense Ups to Goofy, and all Strength Ups to Sora to sort of attempt to make D&G useful

What else can I do to preserve KH as my #1 pastime?

Zdude2099

For me i personally like using just the kingdom key for an entire game.
I like to do it just to tell my friends "I beat kh(1 or 2 done both)... using only the kingdom key!" ;)

celticsfan

i tried this once: Play KH2 on Proud Mode, BUT due to it's lack of difficulty, do not equip any abilities that arent absolutely necessary (Scan, aerial recovery etc etc.) its tough but fun, added bonus if u do it to Donald and Goofy aswell.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I'm looking for ways to make KH more fun.
So far, I've done things like:
-pick the staff because I never have before
A good start. It leads to getting the most MP.
-turn up my speakers' bass all the way and blast KH music while playing
Music as various and multi-layered as KH is going to sound like shit if you turn up the bass to maximum.
-utilize the first-person capabilities in KH2 and fight in FP view
Good luck battling without lock-on then. I'd be greatly impressed if you could do it well.
-give all Magic Ups to Donald, all Defense Ups to Goofy, and all Strength Ups to Sora to sort of attempt to make D&G useful
Nonsense, they will always be useless.

Awards
∞;5167145 said:

lol, the only thing I find them useful for is healing me... In terms of combat ability only Auron, Riku, and Jack Sparrow were good.

You should also only use the kingdom key btw

defender11

∞;5167145 said:
A good start. It leads to getting the most MP.
Music as various and multi-layered as KH is going to sound like shit if you turn up the bass to maximum.
Good luck battling without lock-on then. I'd be greatly impressed if you could do it well.

MP is good. It's something different. Less strength=more difficulty=good thing.
KH music (especially sanctuary [for obvious reasons]) sounds amazing with a lot of *quality* bass surprisingly! You can't just use cheap sub-woofers to get good bass though. If you have a decent set-up, you can literally feel the game's beautiful music vibrate your bowels, which is lovely.
If you've played Kingdom Hearts for a while, I'm sure you've mastered your own strategy of defeating Heartless. I've developed one for FP view. It's surprisingly simple and makes perfect sense: keep the enemies IN FRONT of you! The only problem besides not being able to lock on is that you can easily be attacked from behind. If you know the game well and you are comfortable with the equipped abilities, it's really quite easy to get it down. I've done it at last! It gets you out of the X-mashing phases of early KH life.
Donald is somewhat useful because he cures you in KHII. That was nice when you had no MP. Otherwise you're right. Though I do remember one KHI game my Donald ended up with a strength above 70, while Sora's was only about 75 and Goofy's was in the 60s. Oh well, the world may never understand...

Koti

Website
www.facebook.com
I once tried playing throughout the game(KH2.) without equipping any abilities, using no magic, no drives and only using the Kingdom Key. I got as far as having to beat Demyx in Hollow Bastion and then I had to get just the few abilities. ^__^''

The game was not that difficult, but it did take alot longer to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back