• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Reverse/Rebirth Unversed/Unbirth

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

JULIO VP

Ohhh....nice i didnt notice .....so Unverse = Reverse , Reverse of what???

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
The title really got me thinking. I better go look at Reverse/Rebirth for more answers. Also, Days is supposed to be deeply linked to BBS, so Days may have many clues about the Unverse as well. I'll be sure to play Days as well.

TerraFTW!

I thought Unbirth didn't mean a thing in BbS. Wasn't "Unbirth" just a mistranslation of of the real name Unverse. So would that mean Unbirth means jack shit?

Awards
I've actually be working on one of my theories to incorporate that idea.
A relation between Reverse/Rebirth and Unversed/Birth by sleep.

Hoped no one would think of it. xD
Props.

Key of Valor

The Professor
I've always supported the idea that Reverse/Rebirth was important to tying all the games together.

I'm not quite sure what happened in KH'Days, but based off things seen before the game's release,
doesn't Roxas witness the part where Riku and Zexion confront each other at Destiny Islands?

KH:CoM'R/R said:
Riku runs out onto the island with the bridge to see Kairi there.

Riku: Kairi... (walking to her) Hey, Kairi. Don't tell me you —

Kairi vanishes.

Riku: Ah... No, no, NO!

Zexion: (appearing) Surely you knew this would happen.

Riku: Why would I know that?!

Zexion: You've been to a number of worlds in your memory before this one. And in those worlds, you met only dark beings. That's all that's left in your heart: dark memories. Your memories of home are gone — each and every one.

Riku: That's a lie! I remember everyone from the islands! Tidus and Selphie and Wakka...Kairi and Sora, too! They're my...my... They're my friends...

Zexion: And who threw away those friends? Maybe it's your own actions that you forgot.

I can't help but think that this scene is important.

Not to mention the other seven-something references to "Sleep" and "empty hearts" throughout the game.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Something else I think may be important.

Let's say that the XH in Reverse/Rebirth was Riku's unverse in the form of XH. Now if one remembers that unverse still remained in Riku's heart and that unverse only grew in power inbetween COM and KH2. Then in KH2 Ansem's machine destroyed Riku's unverse.

So the question is, what was it about that machine that could get rid of an unverse for good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back