• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Rikku's Last Mission 3: Islands Of Time

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
He Knows I'll Kill Him If He Doesn't Update Soon Enough!

But I'm Gonna Kill Him Anyway For Being Such A Gosh Darn Idiot!

>_> If You Make Me Talk To Your Stupid Little Scum-bag Half-wit Girls Again, I'll Shoot You, Gerard!

Krazy

Jabberwocky
I just now found and read that gummi ship/Sora/Kaze/hawtness chappy.

....What's the no pants dance? o.0; I'm kinda afraid to ask. o.o

...Updart, Poptart. =D CUZ I DON'T HAVE TO! NEHEHEHEHE! >=D

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Shut up, Konuk, you freak. You don't know anything. There's no death in my heart. I DON'T HAVE A HEART.

>_> Update, Gerard.

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
New chapter. Ready. Steady. Go.

Chapter I Don't Know Don't Bother: The Ghost Of You (Orchestrated) (The Four String Quartet Tribute To My Chemical Romance)

Gerard woke up once more to find Asuka and Yuna asleep on the pull out bed. He stood up and sat by Yuna on the chair next to the beds. He put his hands on her face gently. Her cheek was warm. His heart trembled on the inside. I'm so sorry Yunie... You too Asuka...You guys were my best friends, he smiled. A tear ran down Yuna's cheek. Gerard wiped it off with a smile. He tucked her into the blanket.

He walked over to Asuka who was still asleep. He smiled at her as well as he sifted his hands through her hair. He had leaned over and kissed her on the cheek. He went over to Yuna and did the same. He took his swords which were leaning against the wall. He took them out of their casing and held them high in the air. The light seemed to gleam as it hit the blades.

He walked towards the back of the ship and a set of doors opened. He walked over to the desk and left a note. He stepped once more into the doors and they closed one last time. As the ship flew through space, it had paused. Gerard had operated the control system in the room he entered and it had closed the airlock.

The room had detatched from the ship and speeded ahead of the Kukumber. If he was lucky, he would make it to Disney Castle before they do. His heart was crushed to the point he almost cried. I have to let them go... I love Rikku. And that's what matters most, he said starting to smile. It was true. He had to leave them behind. They were a detriment to his happiness with Rikku, even if they made it interesting.

"Hmm... Gerard..." Yuna whispered softly. Gerard put his arm around her and put his hand into her hair.

"Yes Yunie?" He said smiling.

"Y'know... If you and Rikku don't work out," she winked at him. Gerard hugged her closely. She turned around and Gerard moved closer towards her. The scent of her hair was sweet. The drapes around the bed had filtered the sunlight into the room, creating a warm mood. Yuna turned around and faced Gerard.

"I don't thi-"

"Shh..." She smiled putting her finger on his lips. The gentle breeze of the Destiny Islands was the soundtrack and their actions were the movie. They laid gently next to each other. The gentle crooning of the breeze had lulled Yuna to sleep. Gerard sat up on the bed, tucking her in.

"Nevermore," he said.

Gerard sat in the cold pod waiting to arrive. Disney Castle was in his view. He would make it there before the Kukumber. He pulled a small bracelet he was given. Yuna made it for him. They were made from shells she picked off while they went on a walk on the beach. She told him never to tell anyone the meaning of these shells. She had whispered in his ear quietly what they stood for.

"There's two smaller shells. And one large shell. Think of the large one as Rikku, and the two smaller ones as us! And when you leave... Pull the two small shells off," she said with a smile.

Gerard whispered to himself. "Nevermore..."

-End Chapter-

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
IF ONE THING HAPPENS TO MY SHIP, FLAM IT, I'LL KILL THEM BOTH, YOU KNOW THAT?! ONE THING! I WANT MY KUKUMBER BACK ON DESTINY ISLANDS, WITH NO DENTS, SCRATCHES, DEAD SHIELD CELLS, AND FLAM IT IF THEY DON'T FILLER UP WHEN THEY GET BACK DOWN HERE, I WILL KILL THEM.

Keep the shells when you break them off. I want to destroy them when you get back.

IF YOU LET TOHF WIN, I'LL KILL YOU.

But I don't know why you expected this chap to make me happy. You've said "no" so many times... And then gone back on it... It doesn't mean anything anymore.

But for your sake, I'll pretend to forgive and forget.

Update, darn it. If Tohf wins, I'll shoot you in the head. A lot. And then him, and if Rikku goes after me, I'll shoot her so she can be with you. Don't worry about interference from the other two, either. They can take a trip to play poker with Hades. >_> He owes me a favour from when I let him count those stupid Sea Monkey souls as human souls.

>_>

SO UPDATE, IDIOT! And you're still a Muffin Soldier. You're so lucky I put up with you.

WHERE'S GOH?! THERE'S NOBODY TO PLOT WITH ME ABOUT HOW TO DESTROY... WHOEVER I WANNA DESTROY THIS HOUR! >_>

Sterling_Silver

Dagadut.
SO YOU'LL NEVER BE WITH YUNA OR ASUKA AGAIN?! ............................i have to watch my comments. pickle's still pissed at me. uhh... awesome updart dude. but it can't be good leaving pickle with asuka and yuna... she'll tear them apart!! o.0

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
Gerard ... >.<

Mun.

<_<

Traae tua Gerard!

I can't even speak for the atrocaties. THEY ARE ATROCIOUS, YOU MUN! LEQENATOSA! JUST LET PICKLE AND I KILL YUNA ND ASUKA AND GET IS OVER WITH! >.< YOU DON'T NEED TO BE WEARING THAT STUPID SHELL-JEWELRY THING!

And you wasted the awesome word 'nevermore' on her too! >=[

But the raven, sitting lonely on that placid bust, spoke only
That one word, as if his soul in that one word he did outpour.
Nothing further then he uttered; not a feather then he fluttered;
Till I scarcely more than muttered, "Other friends have flown before;
On the morrow he will leave me, as my hopes have flown before."
Then the bird said, "Nevermore."

^Edgar Allen Poe

See?! Too cool for hairy muffin-stuffing man-beasts!

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I'M NOT AROUND!

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
>_> Update, Foocracker.

Tell your girlfriends that I hate them. If they wanna talk... I'll always be there to shoot them down. >_>

(~Perfection_Achieved~)

Rikku's Heart and Soul...
Website
www.myspace.com
Ah time to choose a chapter number.... how about---

Chapter 27: A Place For My Head-- Linkin Park

Countless miles and years away from the Kukumber, as Gerard tucked in Yuna and Asuka, on the secluded Island of Time The One He Fears stood silently at a window in Kaileena’s chambers. A crisp wind blew in from the opening, Sai’s hair rushed into his face and he heard a stirring behind him. He turned to see Rikku, laying asleep in Kaileena’s bed with the red satin covers over her. She shuddered from the cold air that hit her face. Sirius smiled and walked over to her. She moved around more to get comfortable; then Sai pulled the covers up to shoulders and kissed her forehead.

“You look so peaceful, so beautiful, even in your sleep.” Sai’s smile faded and his features turned hard, he turned towards the doorway to see Kaileena standing there.

“Do you always spy on your guests?” He said exhaustedly.
She laughed airily.
“Forgive me, Love. I haven’t had guests since you, and I don’t recall you worrying about privacy then.”
Sirius teleported to her and put his hand to her throat. His voice became an angry whisper in Kaileena’s ear.
“Don’t you dare try to pull that stuff while Rikku’s here.” Sai looked back at Rikku, who was still sleeping soundly. He turned back to Kaileena and lead her out of the room.
Once they were outside, he closed the doors.

Kaileena looked surprised at him.
“Unbelievable… You can teleport in here?”
Sirius took a deep breath.
“Yes. Now Kaileena, I must ask two things of you.”
Kaileena smiled a wicked smile and wrapped her arms around Sai’s waist.
“Anything for you, Love.” Sirius calmly pushed her away.
“First thing: None of that. I will not have you trying to take me, especially because of what is to come.”

Kaileena frowned, but then nodded.
“Second thing: What have you seen of the future? Is my plan going to succeed?” Sai questioned intently.
“I cannot know that. But what I do know is that your future is riddled with problems, so much so that the future is hazy, even for me.”

Sirius leaned against the stone wall, his mind in deep thought.
“Problems…. Gerard…” Sai stared up angry at Kaileena.
“We will have to speed up the plan. You know your part in this, I wake Rikku and initiate part one. Now go, time is wasting, time is fleeting, time is something…. We have an abundance of…” Sirius’ eyes went wide.

“What is it my Love ?” Kaileena asked.
Sirius merely smiled and said:
“Go, and do your job.”

Reluctantly, Kaileena headed down the staircase of the hall. Sirius had a gleam in his eyes, and devilish grin appeared on his face. He headed back into Kaileena’s chambers and looked down at Rikku sleeping. Regaining his composure, Sai let his smile fade. He bend down and gently shook Rikku. Slowly she stirred and looked into Sai’s eyes, she smiled and kissed him.

“Hey sleepy-head, how are you?” Sai whispered.
Rikku chuckled and sat up, Sai sat on the bed next to her.
“I’m fine, I was really warm! These sheets are awesome.”
“I’m glad you like it, Kaileena gave up her bed chambers to us for the time we’re here.”
“Oh, she’s so nice!”
“Yes, she is. But I didn’t wake you to talk about ‘Leena.”
“So what did you wake me for?”
“Well, we’ve been together on and off these past few years. You know I’ve always loved you, and I know you love me and Gerard.” Rikku winced at the name. “So I think we need to finalize our love, separate ourselves from Gerard and the problems that came with him. The reason why none of us has lived a happy life is because all three of us has been going at this all wrong. We--- I’ve been immature about this. Rikku,”
Sai held her hands tightly and put his face close to hers, he looked into her eyes and continued.
“I want to no longer think of you as my girlfriend, we’re past that now, I want us to take the next step.”

Rikku’s eyes teared up.
“Sai do you mean---?”
“Yes,” Sirius got off the bed and knelt on one knee. “Rikku, will you marry me?”

Rikku sat stunned. Sirius pulled out a gold ring with sparkling diamond on the top of the ring, surrounding the diamond was a small ruby, a small emerald, and a small ebony stone. 30 seconds of silence pasted.
“Um, Rikku. I kind of need an answer.” Sai joked.
“Yes.”
Sai’s eyes went bright.
“Yes?”
“Yes. Yes, yes, yes!!! Yes, I will marry you! I love you Sai!” Rikku screamed ecstatically.
Rikku tackled Sai and began kissing him, she pull the sheets off the bed and covered them in it.
“I love you too Rikku.” Sai whispered.

As Rikku and Sirius…. Expressed their love to each other, Gerard landed in the Garden of Disney Castle. He stumbled out of the pod, feeling a strange pang in his heart, but quickly brushed the feeling aside.

“Well… Now what?”

~End Chapter~

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
...Your writing still sucks like Kirby, TOHF.

And you cheat on Rikku, too. Neither of you deserve her. But Gerard pwns you ten times over.

And you're still a woman, TOHF.

And you have too many names.

And I just said a very bad word.

And I hate you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back