• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Rikku's Last Mission 3: Islands Of Time

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Why not?

._.

If you need help on his character, just think, "Full of myself...Full of myself...Full of myself."

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
Riku's Dawn said:
This has been going a long time.

ahoythere5vk.jpg

Now, instead of commenting on how long it's been going on, why don't you read it?

R

Riku's Dawn

You guys talk too much that you almost never update juging by how you are right now.

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
Riku's Dawn said:
You guys talk too much that you almost never update juging by how you are right now.

It's been three months since the last chapter was posted.

My co-writer (insert ugly things here)Perfection(Another ugly thing here)Achieved(More ugly things here) has not been on fearing the forums because he does not want KH2 spoiled for him. I've tried reaching him Via AIM, EMail, Myspace and such.

Now. Have you read the whole series or not?

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Oh, no! We talk too much for the n00b!

Poor, poor, idiot.

Look, C_U's the author, we're all having communication troubles, and we're friends. We can talk to each other if we want. We usually tell him to update, and right now, it's his CO-AUTHOR'S fault. Not his.

So bug off if you don't like it.

(~Perfection_Achieved~)

Rikku's Heart and Soul...
Website
www.myspace.com
Well I'm back. And I wasn't worried about spoilers, I just didn't want to be reminded about KH2 before I got it. Speaking of which, I got it the day before it came out and just finshed beating it twice, Nomura is a genius. I can't wait for the next installment. By-and-by, has it been three months? Guess I better get cracking.

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
(~Perfection_Achieved~) said:
Well I'm back. And I wasn't worried about spoilers, I just didn't want to be reminded about KH2 before I got it. Speaking of which, I got it the day before it came out and just finshed beating it twice, Nomura is a genius. I can't wait for the next installment. By-and-by, has it been three months? Guess I better get cracking.

No, really?

>_<

(~Perfection_Achieved~)

Rikku's Heart and Soul...
Website
www.myspace.com
Well here it is.
Showdown%20of%20Fate.JPG

Chapter 31: Vindicated- Dashboard Confessional

Across time and space, deep inside the Fortress of Time, Sirius stood in front of the headboard mirror adjusting his tie. He held a stern look on his face as he looked himself over in the mirror. A knock on his door startled him, he turned to see Kaileena leaning seductively in his doorway. She smiled and walked towards Sai.
“Come now, Love, your wedding is in two days!” She said with faux sarcasm. “Yet here you are brooding and stand in corners like an enigmatic man. There is now one here for you to try and impress, so smile for me, or better yet, smile for your fiancée.”
Kaileena sat down on Sirius’ bed. Sai looked at her and smiled.
“You are right of course Empress. This is a happy time. I’m just--- not used to being happy. It’s a long forgotten feeling.” He looked back towards the mirror.

Hope dangles on a string
Like slow spinning redemption
Winding in and winding out
The shine of it has caught my eye​

“Yes I know of your ordeals. And of the ones to come.” Kaileena whispered.
Sirius quickly turned to Kaileena.
“What?” He said fiercely. “What do you mean? Have you seen my future? Why have you not told me!” He yelled. Kaileena stood up and smiled, she stroked his face and turned away.

“That is why. I knew how you would react, you seemed stressed enough as it is.”
“While I’m skeptical about your explanation, I thank you for being considerate.” He reasoned.
“I am sorry if it inconvenienced you. I assure you it was an innocent mistake.” Kaileena apologized.
“Yes well ‘all things truly wicked sprout from innocence’ don’t they? Now what did you see?”
Kaileena looked annoyed by what Sai said, but proceeded to answer his question anyway.

And roped me in
So, mesmerizing and so hypnotizing,
I am captivated, I am
Vindicated
I am selfish
I am wrong
I am right
I swear I'm right
Swear I knew it all along
And I am flawed, but I am cleaning up so well
I am seeing in me now the things you swore you saw yourself​

“Unfortunately, the future is clouded by anomalies and variables. I can no simpler give you an exact answer as you could leave Rikku for me.” She spoke simply.
“A strange analogy, but understandable. Go on.”
Kaileena continued. “I see anger and regret, death and life, a Showdown of Fate…”
Sai’s eyes went wide as he flashed to the memory of his battle against Gerard.

Click here to watch Showdown-of-Fate-26

“Cloud_Unchained….” He whispered. “He’s coming here?” Sirius said expressionlessly.
Kaileena looked confused. “It’s a possibility that he is the one, what I can assure you is that someone is coming.” She emphasized ‘someone’. “Why are you concerned? Do you fear this Cloud_Unchained?”
Sirius looked at Kaileena amused. “Fear, Gerard? Ha! That man couldn’t kill a dead cactuar!” Sai laughed.

So clear
Like the diamond in your ring
Cut to mirror your intention
Oversized and overwhelmed
The shine of which has caught my eye
And rendered me
So isolated, and so motivated
I am certain now that I am​

She merely looked at him and spoke. “Yes well they say ‘laughter is the most engaging cowardice’ don’t they?”
Sirius stopped laughing immediately. “…. Go. Get Rikku’s dress. I have something to take care of.”
Kaileena smiled as she stood to bow.

“As you wish, my Love.”

Sai changed into his traveling attire and walked out of the room. He headed to the grand hall, where Rikku walked around enwrapped in the beauty of the room. She heard the footsteps and turned around to see Him standing there. She smiled a big smile and ran into his arms.

Vindicated
I am selfish
I am wrong
I am right
I swear I'm right

“Hello, fiancée!” She said happily. “I can’t wait for the wedding!”
“Me neither,” He smiled. “Kaileena’s getting your dress right now actually.”
Rikku jumped up and down excitedly. “Ooooh, is it pretty?”
“I don’t know yet, haven’t seen it. If it’s not, tell me. I have it changed, this is your special day too. I want you to be as happy as possible.”
“Oh, you’re sooo cute. Thank you! Say, I was kinda bored down here. Wanna go upstairs and have a little fun?” Rikku batted her eye lashes.

So turn
up the corners of your lips
Part them and feel my finger tips
Trace the moment, fall forever

Defense is paper thin
Just one touch and I'll be in
Too deep now to ever swim against the current

Sirius sighed. “Rikku I’m really tired of that. It takes way to long.”
“Aw please!! I let you make the first move!” She pouted. “Come on, I’ll go easy on you.”

“No, I’m sick of playing ‘Life’. Can’t we play a new game?” Sirius asked.
“Phooey. Alright, what do you want to do?” She asked.
“Actually, nothing at the moment. I need to speak to someone first, when I come back I’d like to show you the Gardens.”
Rikku looked disappointed up until she heard about the Gardens.
“Is it a nice garden?” Rikku asked

A voice behind them spoke. “One of the best.”
They turned to see Kaileena standing on the steps behind them, with a luxurious silk wedding dress. It was the color of cherry blossoms, with translucent silk ribbons ornately placed upon the dress’ shoulders.
“Lady Rikku, I present you with your wedding gown.” Kaileena said serenely.

So let me slip away
So let me slip away
So let me slip against the current
So let me slip away
So let me slip away
Vindicated
I am selfish
I am wrong
I am right
I swear I'm right

Rikku stepped forward slowly, an expression of awe on her face. He eyes watered as she looked down on the dress. She turned to the equally stunned Sai and ran to hug him again.

“This is beautiful… thank you.”
Rikku walked back over to Kaileena and hugged her too. For a moment Kaileena was shocked and a little unnerved that he ‘rival’ should hug her. But she felt Rikku’s happiness, and slowly hugged her back.
“Thank you, Empress, thank you.” Rikku whispered; tears came down her cheeks.
“You- you are welcome Lady Rikku, I wish you and your…. Love… a happy marriage.”

Slight hope
dangles on a string
Like slow spinning redemption...

~End Chapter~

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
You are such the biggest n00b, TOHF. "OMG LOL I BACK OMG LOL I UPDATE OMG LOL I GIVE U PAGE STRETHER OMG LOL I HEART RIKKU OMG I CANT PUT THREE PICS TOGETHER NICELY OMG! LOL!"

>_>
Your updart was sad. Grammar was horrible, there was no detail, and I hate you. Idiot. You could've DESCRIBED the battle, couldn't you?

Oh, wait. You stink. So you couldn't.

THAT'S right... I'd almost forgotten.

NOT! >_>

N00b. C_U, udpart this thing FO RIZZLE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back