• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Rikku's Last Mission

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
TLP: Yes, be nice, or no sacred realm of cheese! For any of you! Except... All of you! Except for the ones being bad! No cheese for them!

Pickle: Do you ever shut up?

TLP: ONLY WHEN YOU BLINK!

Pickle: *closes eyes* Muahahahahaha

TLP: *Holds bottle of syrup over Pickle's head* *It starts dripping onto Pickle's fur* Muahahahahaha.

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
Thanks for the support guys. Here's the latest chapter.

Chapter 12

A young lady whistled a harmonious tune as she skipped down to the Celcius, which was parked in the Mi'ihen Highroad. Rikku had just finished speaking to her, confidant, if you will. She walked up the slight ramp up to the docking bay. She had to talk to Yuna and Paine now. She found the two with barkeep at the bar. "I can't believe you guys! How could you!"

"Well," Paine explained, "we rounded up a couple of fiends and stashed them in large bags.

"Yep!" Yuna cut it, "then we released them into Luca!"

"No!" Rikku cried, "he was just about to ask a very important question!"

"Well, how do you know it was important?"

"I don't know, but I had a feeling it was."

"Well, Paine and I thought that you two were getting too close on the first date!"

"It's not a date! It was lunch!" Rikku said angrily. Paine smiled and put her arm around Rikku.

"It's okay! We've arranged another 'meeting' for you two," Paine said. "I left a note on his doorstep, saying to meet someone under the bridge at midnight."

"WHAT BRIDGE!" Rikku asked.

"The one with three branches," Yuna joked.

"Very funny," Rikku pouted. She stomped to the bed and yelled very loudly into a pillow. She stayed there for a while. Yuna and Paine didn't even bother to apologize.

The two just walked up to the bridge. They were holding a meeting without Rikku. The two sat at the edge and spoke.

"You think she's mad Paine?" Yuna asked.

"Yeah. I bet she is," Paine shrugged.

"But, you haven't apologized to her yet."

"I know, I know. I will. Eventually," Paine smiled.

"Y'know, why don't you just tell her the truth?"

"Well, I don't want to compete with her,"

"Why not?"

"She's a friend,"

"You can't keep lying to her. Soon you'll run out of distractions and it will happen. They'll be happy and you'll keep trying to break them apart,"

"How long do you think it'll last?"

"Well, Rikku does really like him, Paine. They just might take it all the way,"

"Oh..."

"Don't worry, there'll be someone else,"

"Yeah, but there's something weird about him,"

"I feel it too. But let Rikku have her fun, 'kay?"

"Sure," Paine said in a meloncholy tone. They stood up and Yuna hugged Paine. The two went back to the living quarters to find Rikku asleep on the bed. They tucked her into the blanket and untied her hair for her. They let her long shiny blond hair all over her bed.

"She sure looks happy," Yuna smiled.

"Yeah, even after what we did. She must really like him," Paine shrugged. Yuna and Paine went to the bridge to do some time killing. But someone disturbed the peace.

"Umm... Hello?" A man yelled. Paine grew alert and pulled her sword out. She quickly moved to the elevator and saw someone go up the elevator with a scared look on his face.

"Don't kill me!" Gerard yelled. Paine blushed and dropped her sword.

"Oh! Silly me!" Paine forced a smile.

"Umm... Gerard?" Yuna asked. Gerard bowed and kissed her hand like he did Rikku. Then he did the same to Paine. "Well, that was certainly unexpected."

"Well, you are the High Summoner, and you are as well a respected member of society Paine."

"Heh, I guess you're right. What do you need,? Paine asked.

"Well, today I recieved a note to meet someone under the bridge at midnight, along with this picture of you and the frequency for your commsphere," Gerard smiled. Yuna stared at Paine angrily.

"Umm.. Did I do that? Silly me," Paine scratched the back of her head as if nothing happened.

"Well, I have a question. What bridge?" Gerard asked.

"Umm... It was a joke?" Yuna said, scratching her head as well.

"Oh... Is Rikku here?" Gerard stuttered. Yuna smiled and led him to Rikku. She stood at the foot of the bed behind Gerard.

"Wow," Gerard whispered, "She's so beautiful."

"I bet you want a piece of that dontcha?" Yuna asked smiling.

"Oh," Gerard blushed scratching his head, "we've only just met!"

"Rikku's very open with herself," Paine said.

"Umm... No thanks," Gerard blushed. Just then Yuna pushed Gerard on top of Rikku's sleeping body, which in turn was sleeping no more.

That's chapter 12!

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
0_0 Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Yesh, I'm immature when it comes to such things. Sue me.

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
Ahem >.>

I had already landed on top of her. So the touching part is done and over with. It's what I'll do after!

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
>o< I'm too young for this, I'm too young for this, I'm too young for this!

Well, maybe not, depending on what it is, but, ya know.

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
Well, here's the chapter. Men, LOCK UP YOUR DAUGHTERS!

Chapter 13

Gerard's face turned bright red. He fell on top of Rikku. He fought the dirty thoughts he had in his head. He looked up to see Rikku's face even more red. For a while there was silence. Gerard was reminded of Rikku's scent. It was sweet and her hair smelled like fresh fruit. She knew she liked it. She gave a small smile. They both felt like they wanted to stay like that forever. Please don't do something to ruin this, Rikku thought. I have feelings for you. Please tell me you feel the same, then we can stay like this forever.

He slowly moved his hand onto the bed so he could push himself off the bed. He put his hand down and it didn't land on the bed as he hoped it would. Instead it landed somewhere on Rikku's body. Rikku punched Gerard causing him to fall off the bed. "GERARD!" Rikku yelled.

"Sorry! Sorry, sorry, sorry!" Gerard said blushing preparing himself for another attack. Rikku got off the bed and kicked him in the side. "Owies!"

"That's what you get for touching my-," Rikku started. She was interrupted by a static coming from Gerard's comm.

"Oh my. With what? I see. Make sure you don't trip the sensor. If you do, they'll come with guns. I'll be there in a minute." Gerard got up and bowed, "My sincerest apologies, but I must leave," Gerard said rushing out the door. Curious, Rikku followed him, along with Yuna and Paine. As they rushed out to find Gerard no where to be found. They went back inside.

"I told him not to bother you," Paine said. "But he went straight in and jumped all over you. You should dump the pervert." Yuna gave a skeptical glance at Paine and sneaked in a kick to Paine. "Oww.."

"We asked him if he wanted to see you, and he said yes. Too bad you were asleep though," Yuna corrected. "Please don't be mad."

"Aww, Yunie... You know I don't let people see me when I'm asleep. I have my hair down," Rikku pouted.

"Why is your hair being down special?"

"Well..." Rikku looked back into her memories. "You see, when I was really little, maybe about four years old," Rikku said sitting on her bed with Yuna and Paine. "I had really long hair. Almost as long as it is now. My mom would brush my hair and tell me how pretty it was. She'd tell me how beautiful I'm going to be, and she said I'd find someone I can love when I'm older. When she was killed," Rikku held back a tear, "I cut my hair. I had it cut short because my hair only reminded me of my mom. And as it grew, I wouldn't let anyone see me with my hair down. I let it down at night because when I dream, I want to dream of my mommy."

"But, isn't there an Al-Bhed saying? Memories are just memories, nothing more?" Paine asked.

Rikku was in a state of sadness. She couldn't hold it in any longer. She cried. She cried a lot. Yuna and Paine tried comforting her with hugs but it couldn't be helped. She asked to be alone and she walked to the deck. There, the ship was moving at a slow pace, but fast enough to pick Rikku's hair up and make it fly in the wind.

She was beautiful. Every tear, shining from the moonlight, illuminating her face. Her hair flowing like a river of gold behind her. Nothing looked more pure. Her tears stopped and she stared at the moon.

"Sometimes, when you look at it, you realize how little things can be," Gerard said.

"Gerard!" Rikku said hugging him.

"I heard the whole thing."

"I thought you left! What happened to the whole conversation on your comm?"

"Well, apparently it was a false alarm. My friends and I, were in a business. But enough of that," he said wrapping his arms around her, "That story was beautiful."

"It's true. My mom died and my father," Rikku started.

"Cid?" Gerard asked.

"Yeah, how did you know?"

"Just asking,"

"My father tried to save her. It was terrible. I never seen my dad cry. Except that one day. Attacked on a machina excavation. My dad tried to save her by bringing her to a hospital in Home. But sadly, she died. She was poisoned," Rikku started to tear up again clinging on to Gerard for dear life.

"Well, at least you knew her,"

"You want pity?" Rikku smiled with tears in her eye.

"No. Pity is the last thing I'll ever want. I just wanted to make you feel happy about your blessings," Gerard smiled back. "I, myself, am lucky to be here with you. And that's a blessing for me."

Rikku smiled. She closed her eyes and closed her mouth and moved her face toward Gerard. He closed his eyes as well and did the same. Rikku's lips grazed over Gerard's and they kissed.

End Chapter.

(~Perfection_Achieved~)

Rikku's Heart and Soul...
Website
www.myspace.com
Cloud_Unchained said:
Rikku smiled. She closed her eyes and closed her mouth and moved her face toward Gerard. He closed his eyes as well and did the same. Rikku's lips grazed over Gerard's and they kissed.

End Chapter.

Even though i know u 2 have kissed before and *coughs* some other things that i won't mention. It still angers me a seriously erks me (like how Motoko felt when Naru and Keitaro would make out). You better enjoy it while it lasts, because u know how it will turn out...

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
I noticed! I just assumed that everyone knew! And that you'd type more on that part of the story soon enough. Not that you'll believe me!

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
The One He Fears said:
Even though i know u 2 have kissed before and *coughs* some other things that i won't mention. It still angers me a seriously erks me (like how Motoko felt when Naru and Keitaro would make out). You better enjoy it while it lasts, because u know how it will turn out...

It's still pretty early in the day (here). Maybe I'll write another chapter?

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
THANK YOU, TOHF! Jeez. At least SOMEONE believes me!

Don't mind me. I like to blow some things out of proportion. XD

<_<>_> *Looks from TOHF to C_U* Did I miss something here...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back