• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Rikku's Last Mission

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

(~Perfection_Achieved~)

Rikku's Heart and Soul...
Website
www.myspace.com
Cloud_Unchained said:
It's still pretty early in the day (here). Maybe I'll write another chapter?

Maybe i'll shoot u in the face with my 12 gauge? Nah, ur kool, keep writing. And be honored, you have The One He Fears' attention.

EDIT: Should I repost "Showdown of Fate"? The first fan-fic starring C_U and I? It would explain some of our anger, along with our locations.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
-_-;;;;

You guys are weird. Whatever. JUST WRITE! Oh, by the way. You're out of milk. *Closes 'Creative Fridge'* And ketchup.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Ooh, get me some creative veggies while you're there. Here's my creative money. *money coloured with crayola crayons. Creative crayola crayons!*

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
Crazy, luny people are MY kind of people! I'm studying clinical psychology. Well, not really, because my stupid school won't let me til I'm a senior, but I just do it on my own time. I bought a college textbook on it for $1. It was awesome. :D

By the way, C_U, it was pretty obvious.

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Sora:....O_O....that first part frightened me......

Kaze:....Everything frightens you....>_>

Sora: Na-uh!!! >_<

Aozora: That's what the Matrix wants you to think....<_<

Me: QUIT WITH THE MATRIX!!!! >_<

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
I'm back from the creative groceries. Here's chapter 14.

Chapter 14

"I have to leave," Gerard said solemnly. He kissed Rikku one more time and started walking down to the elevator when Rikku ran and gave him a hug. She wouldn't let go. She didn't want to, and if she did, she still wouldn't.

"Gerard?" Rikku said, her eyes gleaming like jewels in the moonlight. "Please, stay with me tonight?" Rikku asked earnestly. She didn't want anything more. Gerard only smiled and gave her a nod. The two rode the elevator down and Rikku fell on her bed and motioned Gerard to follow. He slowly, yet awkwardly, slipped into bed with her. All she could do was smile, as Gerard wrapped his arms around her. It was perfect. Nothing could make her any happier. She cried tears of joy that night.

Morning came and Gerard was nowhere to be found. She looked frantically. Please, don't let it be a dream, Rikku thought. She was worried until she found a small card on her bedside drawer. She opened it up and it said, "Good morning, my love. Love, Gerard." Rikku hugged the card as if it were really him.

"What's that Rikku?" Yuna asked. She smiled wide. She knew what happened last night. She saw the whole thing, and asked Gerard what happened when he left before Rikku awoke.

"Oh! Nothing!" Rikku said blushing. She opened up the drawer and slid it into a book she kept locked.She opened it and sealed the lock with her special key.

"Okay then! I'm going to use the shower first," Yuna said sleepily. Before she opened the door, Rikku ran in first. "Fine, slow down. You're gonna burn your heels."

Rikku immediatle put her clothes on and opened that book she slid the card in. She walked to the deck to find a nice quiet spot to write in her diary. She pressed her pen upon the diary and wrote:

Dear Diary,

I just found out something. I'm in love. L-O-V-E. Gerard is his name. He couldn't be anything better. Last night, I woke up to see him on top of me. I was a bit embarrassed and couldn't say a thing. It was funny because he tried to get up but his hand landed on my umm... You know what I mean right? I gave him a punch for that. He told us he had to leave and he immediately ran out faster than a chocobo! I wasn't really mad at him, it's just that I couldn't say anything soft while Yuna and Paine were around. And Paine! She's acting so weird! Just like Sy! Oh well, I guess one person can change the lives of many. Gerard did just that.

Last night, after Gerard ran, I had to tell my secret to Yuna and Paine. I didn't know it, but Gerard was listening too. It was because Gerard saw me with my hair down. It's almost to my waist now. Pretty long hair huh? Anyway, I told them. There were some parts in the middle where I just wanted to cry. But I had to go on. For mommy.

I slipped out of the room in my nightgown and ran to the deck. It was cold, and the wind blew my hair back. The moon was shining so brightly. I hoped Gerard was staring at the moon as well. But what I got was something better. Gerard found me. I was a bit embarrassed because I had my hair down again I was still crying. He made me feel better and then something great happened. My first kiss. I guess I'm a late bloomer because I'm 17 going on 18. But then again, it must've been Gerard's first kiss too.

We went back to the cabin and we both slept on my bed. We didn't do "it," but he put his arms around me and I started crying. His arms were so warm. The darkness, his warmth, it all put me to sleep. But in the morning he was gone. He left a note saying, "Good morning, my love. Love Gerard". He's a bit enigmatic, but now I'm even more interested in him. I'll write to you again!

Rikku

End Chapter

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Gerard is secretly... THE RED ENIGMA FROM KINGDOM HEARTS! J/k.

Update! And give me the creative vegetables!

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
-_- No, really? I wouldn't know, because I've NEVER played CoM in my life. J/k.

I KNOW THAT! IT WAS A JOKE! Sheesh...

Last edited:

(~Perfection_Achieved~)

Rikku's Heart and Soul...
Website
www.myspace.com
Cloud_Unchained said:
Dear Diary,

I wasn't really mad at him, it's just that I couldn't say anything soft while Yuna and Paine were around. And Paine! She's acting so weird! Just like Sy! Oh well, I guess one person can change the lives of many. Gerard did just that.

Gerard is really messing with peoples lives. You suck. Paine wants you, I want Rikku. If this continues, Me and Paine with team up to break u 2 up.... ooh, that's a good idea!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back