• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Riku and Mai 2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TwilightRiku_13

HIT THE DECK!!!!!
Awards
At my house with Riku, Saix, and Zexion, rocking t
I'm sorry, TR, I forgot about your dogs, you did tell me of thier deaths you just didn't go into detail. (sigh) I'm surprised you didn't curse me out. But don't worry, Mai's prengancy will be explained in the up coming chapters.

And Yes, Raven and Doki are a super cute couple and I was pleased to think of the couple... I think you're the one who gave me the idea too. I don't remember. But If I remember I'll tell you. Honestly I don't like Paige so much either but it sorta rolls off the tongue to me.

Uh....... I think that's it. I am sorry I almost made you cry... I wasn't actually aiming for that. But I'm glad you liked some of the chapters (mainly the Doki ones). ^^

Yeah, part of me wanted to curse you out after Benjie's death, but I was relaxed after reading the other chapters after that, so I was calm when I posted the comment. If you had just ended at that chapter, there would have been a good chance that I would have been banned from this site for my language =P. Was I the one that gave you the Doki/Raven idea? I remember saying that I thought that he might end up with Raven when Axel went with him to find someone he loved, if that is what you are talking about, but I might be wrong. You don't like the name Paige? I really like that name, probably because it is so different; I hate really common names. Anyway, awesome job, and I look forward to more.

oathkeeper100

Woah. Those were a lot of chapters, but I enjoyed reading every single one. (Full of emotions!) Well, to start off....I'm sorry for your loss TwilightRiku. I also have lost a dog this past summer. It was full of sadness, but I understood that he risked his life to save the one he loved. And another thing, (who ever came up with this idea) that was clever for Doki and Raven to become an item. At last Doki has found someone else (besides Mai) to care for! Coming to the ending, I was crushed to read Mai was sickly. The pain Riku went through to his wife like that. :( He did the right thing taking her to the hospital, and I was not expecting the next thing that happened at the end. I can't wait to find out some answers and another great update!

Zipporahss

Hey Kiddies, just got done with my hair, ugh, 4 hours in a chair along with great pain as my hair is braided.

Anyway, MJ, the King of Pop, the King of all Entertainers has had his mormiral today, I am saddened by this news, I just can't believe he's gone, and just when I was getting into him too. T-T

Anway, I am here with the next chapter for you. Hehe, you'll all be lost and confused.

Enjoy!

Part Three
Riku and Mai: Pregnancy
Ch. 1

Riku got over the shock by shaking his head. He got up and walked over to his friends. They rose from their chairs and waited for Riku to give them the information they were afraid to hear.

“Is… is she…” Sora tried to ask for them all but he failed.

“She’s fine right?” Kairi asked.

“Yeah… she’s fine…” Riku flopped down in a chair and buried his face in his hands.

“What’s wrong?” Raven asked.

“She’s… she’s pregnant,” Doki answered for them. But Doki being that he wasn’t from the Human realm had no idea what that was.

“She’s WHAT?!” the others excluding Riku and Doki said.

“She’s pregnant!” Riku yelled he jumped out of his seat and punched a wall.

“Riku are you okay?” Sora asked.

“NO!” Riku said, “I thought she was dying on me!”

“Mr. Shade,” a nurse came, “You can see her now.”

Riku was gone at the sound of his name. He ran to the room and found Mai on the other side of the room, her eyes closed. She was sleeping soundly. Being on the other side of the door Riku gasped for air, basically jumping and running two flights of stairs.

“She’s sleeping but she’s okay, you can go in if you want.”

Riku hesitantly opened the door and stepped in. He walked over to her and touched her hand, fearing it was cold he braced himself. But her hand was warm, like it was suppose to be. Riku gripped it, Mai stirred and her eyes fluttered open.

“Riku…” she said with a soft smile on her face.

“Mai,” Riku said with a sad smile, Riku looked up to see three people standing in the corner of the room. He summoned his blade and stared them down.

“Riku, don’t,” Mai held Riku’s shirt, “They’re my guardians.”

Riku gave them a look then de-summoned his blade. “These are the three people I saw the day Benjie died.”

“I guess,” Mai shrugged, she turned to Riku with a grin, she had color in her face again, she looked so much better. Maybe she didn’t notice but Riku did. He could see it a mile a way.

Riku’s eyes gazed at the three in the corner; they smelled too much like Dawn and Dusk for Riku to be completely comfortable. Riku looked at Mai and smiled, “Did the doctor tell you anything?”

“Yeah, he said I would be fine. He said it was a good thing you got me here, he said that me and my package would have been in trouble although I still don’t know what he meant by package.”

Riku studied her for a moment. Then Riku realized that the doctor told her but Mai was clueless.

“Mai, by package he meant the baby.”

Mai stared at him confused. “What…?”

Zipporahss

Hey guys! Guess what! I"m in Texas! I can't tell you how I can't stand the heat! It's right now 100 degrees, which is cool compared to the last five days! It was around 103 and 108 for the last five days! I can't stand the heat! I enjoy the cold better compared to the heat. And bugs... bugs... and snakes, so far I haven't seen snakes but I have seen big bugs and I hate bugs...

Ugh.... anyway, I have the next chapter for you.

Enjoy!

Part Three
Ch. 2

Riku sat around Mai, thinking. They were still getting over learning that Mai was not barren. Mai was in deep thought with her world, how could they be wrong?

“Dr. Jung, can she come home now?” Riku asked.

“Yeah, I’ll get the wheel chair and-”

“No,” Riku had her in his arms, “I’ll carry her.”

“Okay…” Dr. Jung said.

Riku carried Mai down stairs, there their friends were sitting and waiting.

“Mai!” Raven was the first to run up to her.

Mai stared surprised, “Raven?”

“Oh, my baby, you’re going to be a mother!”

Mai, although in Riku’s arms, went to hug Raven. But something was blocking Raven’s other arm from hugging her completely. Mai looked up to see a man with green eyes and brown hair. But the eyes were obviously belonged to someone she knew. Mai was frozen in surprise and shock, she tried to smile and she tried to speak but her eyes were glued and her mouth stuck.

“Doki… Doki?” she finally said.

“Goddess,” Doki nodded his head. “Are you okay? We were worried about you.”

Mai blinked confused and then looked at Raven then at Axel. Axel nodded.

“She’s the one Doki?”

“Yes,” Doki nodded.

Mai smiled, she read Doki’s mind and it was as refreshed as a new cup of water. Doki’s mind was clean of confusion, he was no longer confused about his emotions, he was back to normal, beyond normal, even before the king ruined his life Doki had some emotional confusions but now he was normal, he could think straight and not worry about switching from one emotion to the next and then worry about doing harm to some one.

Mai smiled at Doki, ‘Doki, I’m glad you’re normal and free.’

‘So am I,’ he smiled back, ‘I love her so much, I’m glad I took you up on your offer, now all that stuff I did to you I realize that wasn’t me.’

Mai nodded, in that instant Mai heard two other voices greet her.

“Mai, we’re glad you’re okay, from what Riku told us you were in really bad shape,” Sora said. He smiled his normal warm and goofy smile.

“I’m fine, thank you.”

“That’s good, the last time I saw you were extremely sick,” Kairi said.

Mai smiled, “Yeah, Riku wanted to take me to the hospital but I turned him down more than once, he finally forced me to go.”

“You should really learn to take help, Mai,” Doki said.

Mai looked at him, almost shocked, “Oh…”

“C’mon,” Riku said. “Let’s get home,” Riku held Mai tighter and walked out the door. The others followed behind along with the three guardians.

“Doki,” Raven paused.

“Yes,” Doki stopped with her while the others went a head. Doki looked into her eyes and waited with the utter most attention.

“What is going on? Why did you call Mai ‘Goddess’?”

“Oh… well… I’ll have to show you later.”

Raven studied him for a second. “Are you lying to me?”

“I will never lie to you, unless your life depended on it. Raven, let’s just say now to satisfy you that I’m not from here and neither is Mai.”

Raven gazed at him, “Okay,” she nodded.

They started to drive off. They all drove to Riku’s and Mai’s home. There Mai saw the house.

“What happened?”

Riku held back his tears and gazed at Mai, “I kept the maids away so they wouldn’t see you the way you were. I couldn’t… I couldn’t…” Riku hid his eyes from Mai and Mai gazed with shock and sadness.

Was she really that bad? Did she really hurt him that much? Mai swallowed and touched the side of his face. “I’m sorry,” she said.

Riku nodded as his eyes were hidden. Riku sat Mai down on the couch and a few seconds later the others started to come in. Mai had her head on Riku’s lap and her body was out along the rest of the chair.

Riku stroked her hair as his sadness was made clear to the others.

“Goddess,” Ninja appeared and bowed before her, “Riku,” he bowed to him. “Listen, I can’t leave you,” he shook his head.

“What? Why?”

“Dawn and Dusk will be able to kill you.”

“What are you talking about?”

“Goddess, you can’t tell right now but I can. Your powers are weaker than they were, you can’t summon a blade now if you wanted to. All of your powers are gone.”

“Wait, why?”

“I don’t know, it seems that only your heart is safe, protected, along with your womb. And those are the only thing that I pick up power from. And with that being said I can’t let you be along for too long.”

Mai blinked. She sat up and then stood, she placed her hand over her belly and rubbed it. “You’re telling me that if I die my baby will die as well?”

“That would happen regardless,” Ninja said, “but in your case you couldn’t protect yourself but the baby will be fine from what I can see.”

“Wait… Dawn and Dusk you said?” Doki asked, he narrowed his eyes with anger.

Ninja turned to him and nodded, “Yes, Prince Doki, Dawn and Dusk are seeking to kill her.”

Doki grounded his teeth. “Mai, I can’t leave you, I can’t let these peons hurt you.”

“Doki what’s wrong?” Raven asked.

“Mai… Dawn and Dusk were assigned to kill us… months ago, but when you came here they thought you died, and so they called off the mission but when I brought you back they learned that we were still alive. And they came back to kill us both.”

Mai swallowed.

“And they come to kill anyone involved.” Ninja filled in.

“What?!” Mai looked instantly at Riku. She couldn’t let him die because of her. Mai stared into his eyes and realized more than just fear in herself she also realized that she was bringing harm to her loved one.

Doki looked at Raven, quick to hug her.

“So… they’re going to kill me and anyone who knows about us right?” Mai asked touching her belly again.

“Yes,” Ninja answered.

“Ninja, pass the word on to the other two, they must answer to Riku as they do me,” Mai said.

“Yes, understood,” Ninja bowed he then vanished. When he was gone Mai sighed and sat down on the coach again.

“Rest,” Riku said, he kissed her forehead and stood, “Doki, I need to talk to you.”

“Okay,” Mai nodded, Raven took Riku’s spot and Kairi sat on the other.

Doki nodded to Riku and walked off with Riku. Sora started to go after but Axel took Sora’s shoulder gently, he shook his head against it.

Sora looked at Axel and sighed. He nodded.

Riku sighed as he went into the den, the den was closed off from the living room. Riku closed the door once Doki entered.

“Riku what do you want to talk about?”

“Doki, I need you to do something for me,” Riku squared his shoulders to Doki and gazed him in the eye.

Bellaisima358

is now a legit Black Belt in XMA.
This is sooooooooo good! U made me cry!! This is a great fic, but now i need to read the first story, seeing this is the sequel....but I love this fan fic!!!

TwilightRiku_13

HIT THE DECK!!!!!
Awards
Wow, you're in Texas, and it's that hot, huh? That really sucks, but then again, it's always hot in Texas. I'm home in Maryland, and the temperature here hasn't even broken 90 degrees, which is great considering this time last year the temperature was in the upper 90s with a heat index of over 100 degrees; it really sucks for me when it's that hot because I work outside. But, I digress, back to the story. So, Mai is now pregnant, if she dies the baby dies, and Dusk and Dawn were sent to kill her and Doki months ago? Why would they need to kill Mai and Doki? What would be the benefit? And what does Riku want Doki to do for him? Seriously, there are just a lot of questions. Also, how is Doki going to explain to Raven who he really is? It would be interesting to see her reaction to his explanation. Anyway, great job again, and I look forward to more.

The Dream

Oh no, not me, I never lost control
Awards
Cool your in Texas
I like whats happened in the story
I've already gone teary eyed
I still wonder how Mai got pregnant

Zipporahss

Okay, here's the next chapter. I'm sorry guys I didn't mean to make you cry... I didn't notice how sad it was until you guys said something. Then I went back and read the chapter and almost cried myself. Dag, I'm good... sorry I don't mean to hit my own horn but dag... Here's the next chapter!

Enjoy!

Part Three
Ch. 3

Doki tilted his head. “Are you sure you want me to do that?” He waited for Riku. He couldn’t believe he was asked to do such a thing. He studied Riku for a while and blinked a couple of times trying to understand.

“Yes,” Riku sighed. “If anything happens to Mai…”

Doki nodded, “I understand, but what else do you want me to do, I can see that you’re hiding your true thoughts. What are those true thoughts?”

Riku bit his lip, there was no hiding his thoughts from a mind reading half friend half enemy. Riku made a fist and tried so hard to keep from crying. “If… if something happens to me… I want… I want you to take care of Mai, make sure she marries Axel or find Replica and have her marry him.”

Doki understood what Riku was thinking, “Riku…” he could see the pain in his face. For a second, Doki was taken back to the time when he felt the same way about Mai. And now… even if he had to do the same for Raven he’d go crazy thinking about her being alone… without him. Doki pushed the thought out of his head. “Are you sure you want me to do this? I mean…”

“Yes, I’m sure, do it, if I die make sure she’s happy with someone who will love her,” Riku said. It took everything in Riku to say those words. He’d never want to see her with another man. But… he wanted to see her happy, he wanted to see her live. Even if he wasn’t there for it, he needed her to be happy.

Doki looked at Riku. Doki bit his lip as he thought his words through. Then with a sigh he looked at Riku. “No, I won’t.”

“What?” Riku snapped his head up.

Doki smiled, “I won’t, I can’t do what you asked me. I will protect you as equally as I will protect Mai, you make her happy, and I will not stand to see her suffer.”

Riku looked at Doki, he grinned, although it was filled with sadness. “You don’t have to worry about me.”

Doki shook his head with the same smile, “If I worry about Mai I will worry about you, you and Mai are connected, if she dies, I know you’ll die and if you die she’ll die as well. I will protect you with my life.”

Riku sadly chuckled, “And to think… we were once enemies.”

“Hehe, I know,” Doki chuckled with him.

Riku rested his hand on Doki’s shoulder, “I’m glad you’re my friend now. But don’t think that I fully trust you now, you’re dating Raven.”

Doki laughed, “And I don’t trust you, you’re dating Mai,” Doki joked with Riku.

Riku sighed, “Well, I gotta know, do you truly love Raven?”

“Yes, with every fiber of my being, as Mai loves you. She could never fall for another. You humans can move on but we can’t, once you guys die we will most likely follow.”

“So you guys die when we die?” Riku folded his arms and listened.

Doki shook his head. “No, we kill ourselves.”

Riku blinked in surprise. Then he hid his eyes, ‘So that’s what she meant by that…’

“Oh… she didn’t explain did she?” Doki read his thoughts.

“No, she didn’t,” Riku sighed, “Now I can’t stand the thought of me dying.”

“That’s another reason why I was going to protect you as much as I would protect her.”

Riku looked at Doki with a warm grin, “Thank you.”

Doki shared the same grin, “I owe you, you didn’t kill me when you had the chance.”

“When?”

“Oh… never mind.”

“No, seriously tell me.”

“Nah, let me get back to Raven, I’m starting to miss her.” Doki left and ignored Riku’s demand.

Bellaisima358

aww....ex enemies bonding....well, I hope theyre ex enemies. And what exactly are Riku and Doki talkin about? Im a lil confused..

TwilightRiku_13

HIT THE DECK!!!!!
Awards
Hooray!!! Riku and Doki are finally friends!!! It is really great that they are on the same side now, especially considering they were complete and utter enemies not that long ago. Now, I know that Riku asked Doki to make sure Mai was happy if something happened to him, but what were they talking about before that? You made it seem like they were talking about something else before, so I'm kind of curious as to what it was. Also, what did Doki mean when he said that Riku didn't kill him when he had the chance? I'm kind of curious about that too. Anyway, great job again, and I look forward to more.

Zipporahss

Hooray!!! Riku and Doki are finally friends!!! It is really great that they are on the same side now, especially considering they were complete and utter enemies not that long ago. Now, I know that Riku asked Doki to make sure Mai was happy if something happened to him, but what were they talking about before that? You made it seem like they were talking about something else before, so I'm kind of curious as to what it was. Also, what did Doki mean when he said that Riku didn't kill him when he had the chance? I'm kind of curious about that too. Anyway, great job again, and I look forward to more.

What part do you mean? Do you mean the very beginning of the chapter? If so, Doki and Riku are talking about the same thing, Riku just restates what he wants Doki to do for Mai if anything happened to him.

And for my other readers, When Doki said that he owed Riku one he was referring to the time when Riku was in Kingdom Hearts and when he gave up right before he was thrown out. If you recall Nikushimi stopped Riku from attacking Doki while he was a wolf. Riku could have easily killed Doki because as an animal in Heart Haven the emo-troller is slight weaker when it comes to animals. Nothing special. I think... yeah, I didn't add that anywhere...

oathkeeper100

Oh, okay I understand now. (Above) I got pretty emotional when Riku said, “Yes, I’m sure, do it, if I die make sure she’s happy with someone who will love her.” How sweet...
Anyway, I'm very curious to see what heights Dawn and Dusk will go to get Mai and everyone else. Will people die? Another great chapter!

Zipporahss

Here you go my fans! Another chapter! I hope you enjoy it!

Enjoy!

Part Three
Ch. 4

A month had passed, Mai’s belly was getting larger and the enemy was never seen during that time.

“Riku… I don’t feel so good,” Mai complained, her ankles were hurting her the most but Riku kept her off her feet so they won’t get soar.

“Don’t worry, it’s just a side-effect,” Riku held her tighter. He was doing everything he had to keep his tears back. He wanted this to wait and now he had no choice but to stick with it.

“We can’t stay here for long Riku, we have to take her to Disney Castle,” Mickey said, he had come to help protect Mai a few weeks ago, he observed that Mai was more like a human now, her eyes were a strange reddish hazel instead of red. This made Riku worry, what if she became human and she couldn’t wield a Keyblade? Or what if she couldn’t protect the baby? What if she died giving birth? So many things ran through his mind…

“I know,” Riku answered the King. He hated thinking of Mai being human, she wouldn’t be able to defend herself and she could get hurt. “But… we can’t travel by gummi ship.”

The others gave him a confused look. That was the only way for them to get to Disney Castle.

Doki read Riku’s mind and nodded, “Riku has a point, we can’t travel that way, Dawn and Dusk can attack us, even in light speed.”

“I see,” Mickey pressed his thumb against his lips and thought.

Vincent sighed, “Why not move Mai to Heart Haven?”

“She’s even more vulnerable there than here,” Doki explained. “Because she’s more human she’ll have human sicknesses while there. Riku fell victim to that,” the others looked at him, “I’ll explain later.”

“That’s not good,” Yuffie said.

“I could move her but… it would hurt me a lot, opening up a corridor that large,” Doki said. “You see, moving Emo-trollers is difficult when they’re weak, so if I open a corridor it will drain me a lot.”

Riku looked at Doki. The others noticed that the two were sharing thoughts. “Would that work?” Riku then asked out loud.

“I could but it would hurt,” Doki answered.

“What do you plan to do?” Raven shook Doki for an answer but he did not answer, his eyes were fixed on Riku.

“No,” Mai said, “Riku, whatever you’re thinking don’t do it.”

“Mai it may be the only way to get you to Disney Castle… safely,” Riku said, his eyes never leaving Doki’s.

“Are you sure, Riku?” Doki asked. “If this fails you’ll be scarred.”

“Yes,” he nodded. “I’m very sure.”

“Then come with me,” Doki stood and Riku followed. Riku and Doki left the dinning room. Mickey, Mai, Vincent, Raven, Yuffie, Tiffa, Cloud, Sora, Kairi and Axel watched as the two walked away, Riku closed the doors and they were now completely unheard behind the door.

Mai wanted so badly to stop whatever they were doing. But her weak legs made it impossible to stand. She sat on the coach filled with fear of what might happen.

“Okay, are you ready?” Doki asked. He gave Riku a serious look.

Riku nodded. “Yeah.”

“You’re going to have to take your shirt off so I won’t burn it.”

“Yeah,” Riku pulled off his light blue shirt and shook his hair. (A/N: Sorry can’t help it, his hair turns me ON!)

Doki sighed, and arched his arm. Lifting his arm Doki stretched out his fingers. His finger tips started to glow and then from there they turned red. Doki then threw his hand into Riku’s bare chest, there a black like hole appeared and it opened a path for Doki to get to Riku’s heart. Riku groaned with pain.

“Stay with me, Riku,” Doki said.

Riku groaned louder and louder. His pain was like fire slowly eating away at him only hotter. Riku wanted nothing more than for it to stop, for the pain to decrease at least by a little, even by one or two degrees, just enough to stand on his feet.

Doki’s arm continued to reach into Riku’s chest.

“Doki!”

“Stay with me!”

Doki then pulled his arm out and away from Riku’s chest. Riku gasped for air as his fell to the ground.

Doki held his hand and groaned in pain. “You should be able to do that now.”

Riku held his chest and then made a fist. He lifted his hand, stretched it out and before him a corridor.

“It worked… I’m actually surprised.” Riku stood shakily and smiled.

“Me too,” Doki said, “Let’s not do that again, it hurts,” Doki said.

“You say that like you’ll have to do it again.”

“Well, if something happens to you and you stay turn to the light like you once did you will lose the power.”

“Got it,” Riku grabbed his shirt and put it back on. He sighed as his pulled his hair out. “Mai’s going to get worried.”

“Yes, maybe.”

Riku and Doki walked out of the room, Riku looked up to see tons of worried faces. Mai held the most miserable one. Mai ran to Riku. “Riku!” she yelled out tears streaming from her eyes. She never felt so worried in her life about him.

“Mai, I’m alright.”

“I heard you screaming, I heard you screaming!” she yelled.

“Mai, it’s okay, I’m fine really,” Mai continued to cry into his chest. “Don’t worry about me…” Riku realized what had happened, Riku wasn’t groaning at all, he was yelling and screaming the whole time. Riku kissed her forehead and rested his head on top of hers. Riku realized how much he worried her. He realized that he MADE her worry.

TwilightRiku_13

HIT THE DECK!!!!!
Awards
Oh man, these two are having one hell of a time with this pregnancy, aren't they? This whole situation with Mai being pregnant is just plain bad for everyone involved, espcially Mai and Riku. So, what exactly did Doki do to Riku? I was a little confused about the whole process, and I'm still not sure what just went on. Anyway, great job, and I look forward to more.

Bellaisima358

Zipporahss, dont scare me like that! I thought for a second riku died!!!! God......but thank you for letting him live....wow mai n riku and doki seem to be having a real tough time with the pregnancy....But the thing that worries me most is NO MAI IS TURNING HUMAN!!!!!! AHHHHH Im freaking out here in texas!!!!

Zipporahss

Zipporahss, dont scare me like that! I thought for a second riku died!!!! God......but thank you for letting him live....wow mai n riku and doki seem to be having a real tough time with the pregnancy....But the thing that worries me most is NO MAI IS TURNING HUMAN!!!!!! AHHHHH Im freaking out here in texas!!!!

You're in texas? that's where I am right now! I'm in a town called LittleElm! half an hour away from Dallas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back