• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Rinoa Heartilly in KH3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
Agreed.

Ultimecia in KH3? It would be cool to have a FF villian aside from Sephiroth appearing in the game

I can see the writers setting up the Balamb Gardens as a separate district (perhaps simply called the Balamb District) in Radiant Garden. Ultimecia can possibly appear somewhere over there and it is in that location that you can have a boss battle against her. That being said, I'd kind of like her to be part of the story as well. The Cloud/Sephiroth subplot was a decent enough attempt, but they could have handled it better.

Axel92

Awards
Ultimecia would be perfect with the time compression and the time travel!

NeoshadowXC

Oh yeah I bet we definitely will. Here's hoping anyways! And I hope they scatter the FF characters a little more evenly through the other worlds this time around as well, so that it's not so compartmentalized

gibbs615

This really SHOULD happen for KH3 so we can hear Rinoa finally have a VOICE!

D

Deleted member 246005

I'd be interested in seeing it happen. It be cool if she did die by a heartless attack pre kh1 but came back after sora brought back the worlds at the end of KH1 (like mushu or simba)

UltimaXOmega

She's my most wanted FF character for both Kingdom Hearts and Dissidia.
I highly doubt she will appear in KHIII though sadly.

shuyin_zer0

Awards
I really hope we get some pleasant surprises with the FF cameos. I remember losing my shit when the Twilight Town characters were revealed back with KH2 lol

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Riona's definitely a part of the KH universe. Leon's struggle in the first place seems to stem from losing her-

Oh boy, I genuinely hope she's in this game now. I found her romance with Squall to be the best in the Final Fantasy franchise. Nomura, I know you've had an aversion to bringing back Final Fantasy characters because you're substituting their roles with Kingdom Hearts characters, but please, let Leon reunite with Rinoa. I'll take Sora being blue-balled by Kairi to see this happen.

gibbs615

Yeah I remember & that was the FIRST time we heard Aerith with a voice, now they need for that to finally happen with RINOA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back