• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Rinoa Heartilly in KH3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Ugh, I hate that craft store jean and lace design. *shiver* She's definitely reminiscent of FFX-2 Yuna and Aqua there though.

I'm going to assume the letter was from Rinoa and that all will be resolved, but we could just as easily have been trolled and it could never be mentioned again. Though, if she is from Radiant Garden it begs the question where she sent it from. What world did she escape to?

She may have been seperated from Leon when the heartless invaded Hollow Bastion, and never ended up in Traverse Town with him and the other FF characters.

As for what world she could have escaped to, that's still kind of a mystery to me.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
I wouldn't be altogether disappointed if the card was from Leon's restoration committee buddies. A Get Well Soon/Get Emotionally Stable Soon card signed by Yuffie & Co. zapped with a little bit of magic by Merlin~

<3

I am okay with Rinoa remaining a tragic character, if that's even what it came to.

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
She may have been seperated from Leon when the heartless invaded Hollow Bastion, and never ended up in Traverse Town with him and the other FF characters.

As for what world she could have escaped to, that's still kind of a mystery to me.

Makes sense. Cloud never showed up with the others until the credits sequence of Kingdom Hearts I (Colosseum matches don't count). Perhaps the same thing happened to him.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
tormentsig01ven.png

You really want to talk about showing skin, brah?

Eh? I'd think you would know about the difference between one scene showing some more skin (normally Ventus sports three or more layers of clothes actually) and a standard outfit that's always on display.
Not to mention that for whatever reasons the moral guardians seem to be more lenient when it comes to male characters showing a bit more compared to females. xD

Behave yourself, children.

Yes, Ma'am. ;)

Makes sense. Cloud never showed up with the others until the credits sequence of Kingdom Hearts I (Colosseum matches don't count). Perhaps the same thing happened to him.

Certainly plausible, as inhabitants could have been scattered anywhere else as well.
There's of course also the possibility that Rinoa's heart was stolen and she became a Heartless, but that Heartless was among the countless that were destroye during the course of KH 1 until the end of Kh 2 and that she got revived by now.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Eh? I'd think you would know about the difference between one scene showing some more skin (normally Ventus sports three or more layers of clothes actually) and a standard outfit that's always on display.
Not to mention that for whatever reasons the moral guardians seem to be more lenient when it comes to male characters showing a bit more compared to females. xD

Yes, Ma'am. ;)

Certainly plausible, as inhabitants could have been scattered anywhere else as well.
There's of course also the possibility that Rinoa's heart was stolen and she became a Heartless, but that Heartless was among the countless that were destroye during the course of KH 1 until the end of Kh 2 and that she got revived by now.

Rinoa becoming a heartless? That's a bit of a stretch isn't it? LOL.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Rinoa becoming a heartless? That's a bit of a stretch isn't it? LOL.

Huh, actually no! That's the most logical step we have as to why she wasn't in Hollow Bastion in 2. When Hollow Bastion fell, it was kind of implied that a lot of people were turned into heartless. Most captive hearts of humans weren't freed until Xemnas's Kingdom Hearts' destruction.

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
Huh, actually no! That's the most logical step we have as to why she wasn't in Hollow Bastion in 2. When Hollow Bastion fell, it was kind of implied that a lot of people were turned into heartless. Most captive hearts of humans weren't freed until Xemnas's Kingdom Hearts' destruction.

Agreed. If they are going to retroactively explain her absence in the main titles, it would be this.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

Or maybe she went to a different world during the invasion like Cloud. The Heartless theory just sounds so far fetched.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Why far-fetched? I think it's perfectly plausible and certainly just as likely to have happened as going out of the world. Even more so, perhaps, if she didn't know of the existence of other worlds prior.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Or maybe she went to a different world during the invasion like Cloud. The Heartless theory just sounds so far fetched.

I mean, I'm not saying she became evil or succumbed to it. More likely she was attacked in the destruction, or was one of Xehanort's experiments.

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
I mean, I'm not saying she became evil or succumbed to it. More likely she was attacked in the destruction, or was one of Xehanort's experiments.

That's a good point, actually. Maybe not necessarily Xehanort, but a possessed Edea or something could have done the experiments to makes her into what she is in the Kingdom Hearts universe.

And come to think of it, Cloud had to have gotten his superhuman strength somewhere, right? Perhaps something similar to what happened in VII or perhaps something completely different like he gave in to the darkness. The same thing could have happened to Rinoa, just against her will.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

I know what you meant. It's just that Rinoa getting scattered across the worlds like cloud is far more likely than her getting turned into a heartless.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
I know what you meant. It's just that Rinoa getting scattered across the worlds like cloud is far more likely than her getting turned into a heartless.

I was under the impression more people didn't make it out of the destruction of Radiant Garden than did, but I mean either way.

RD Juggler

Awards
If Rinoa, then Ultimecia...or a vague wink from Nomura regarding the theme of Time Magic and Young Xehanort...any takers?

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
The Rinoa-Ultimecia implication doesn't necessarily need to happen in the KHverse if she ends up being in the game. The writers can decide to include Rinoa and forego Ultimecia and it would still all be fine and dandy, because the FF-KH characters are not the same as their FF counterparts.

If they were, we wouldn't have seen Aerith running about.

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
I still would prefer to have both Rinoa and Ultimecia in the game. Final Fantasy characters have kind of fallen on the wayside over the years so I kind of hope that they can appear and have some kind of interaction with our main heroes.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Final Fantasy characters have kind of fallen on the wayside over the years so I kind of hope that they can appear and have some kind of interaction with our main heroes.

Agreed, though I've not played many FF's I do still feel the series is lacking as they've slowly disappeared from it. To me, who played kh before any FF, they are as much a part of it that disney is even if the FF characters are only cameos.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I still would prefer to have both Rinoa and Ultimecia in the game. Final Fantasy characters have kind of fallen on the wayside over the years so I kind of hope that they can appear and have some kind of interaction with our main heroes.

Agreed.

Ultimecia in KH3? It would be cool to have a FF villian aside from Sephiroth appearing in the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back