• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Romance Rp anyone or what rp would you join????

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aeriona

GoD's One and Only
ranka-on-the-hill.jpg

Hey everyone, I was thinking about starting a Romance rp just like that Final Fantasy 8 ongoing rp we had a few years ago. In this rp, the characters lived out normal lives in a college and interacted with each other. So would this be a good rp?

Another subject is what kind of rps does everyone want to see these days? I am guessing Canon rps are popular this year!

So just let me know and I will deliver a GREAT rp!

A few Rps that have been brought to my attention is:

~Breath of Fire
~Tsubasa Chronicles Rp
~Kingdom Hearts (even though I have done these a few times)
~High School/College Romance Rp
~...and so on

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
Personally, the only thing from that list that seems cool to me is the school styled rp. I've got great and funny memories from my early days from themes like that.

Other than that, I guess that I'm a bigger fan of Original rps. But with Cannon, I guess one that I've been dyin' to see would be Mana Khemia ~Alchemists of Al Revis~.

[crash]

Summertime, Go Outside And Get Some
I tried to get one going a while back...but I couldn't get all the parts I wanted....no one really wants to do Original RPs anymore...

I personally hate doing Canon RPs...so boring, a person is almost restricted by the character they have to portray or they are stuck to the same ideas of the world/story...I don't know...

I guess I'm just stuck in the past when only newbs made canon rps and the more experienced rpers made amazing originals...*sigh*

BUT I'm in for a romance...I'm gotten nothing more to really do...can't seem to get RPs going and if I join one they don't last long

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
I agree with most of that, Crash. But because it's Cannon doesn't mean that you're all that limited. It's okay to bend rules, so long as you don't break them.

Like the once highly over-used Naruto theme. Some of my friends and I all created charas that border on G-modding, but were legal due to the weaknesses that we placed in. Like my Tsuchikage that excelled in gravity manipulation while his Taijutsu was designed to throw the opponent. Not many would have been able to stand against him.

Aeriona

GoD's One and Only
Well, I do have an original rp going right now for sign ups!!! If you would like to join Bleeding soul! Links in my sig. Crash, I am glad you joined my rp!

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
Personally, I love the idea of a romance RP, but I've been so busy recently that all I can manage is two RPs at the moment. College setting does sound good for it... I'll join if I can manage it; right now I'm in the progress of trying to get stuff done so I can try and find a college that'll take me. *sighs* If only real life was as 'easy' as RP life. *continues to ramble as she wanders off*

~ Dream

P.S. Skitty: Umm, I know BS does, but the rest of you know that Eternal Dream is my sister, right? I'm afraid she forgot that she was on my account at the moment.... ^^;; And except for the college bit, the same thing's goin' on with me; but unlike Dream, I don't come to a hault on the posts when I'm busy. *looks at BS* I think you know what I mean, right BS?

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
Sorries! I didn't mean you! I meant that Dream's like that! Whenever she's got a huge scheduale, she totally locks up on posts, and I gotta put a dagger in her back! That's all that was meant, BS. ^^;; But on a totally different note, I might be going on a trip sometime next year, and Dream and I are thinking about heading through Tennessee. Any ideas on good places to visit while you're there?

~ Skitts

Aeriona

GoD's One and Only
Thanks for the advice! I will try to write up a good romance rp. I hope we can get enough people to join! I won't be able to get it up within the next week so just keep a look out. Good luck with planning your trip, Skitty!!! If you all have more ideas, just post to this thread or pm me! THANK YOU ALL!

[crash]

Summertime, Go Outside And Get Some
I had an idea for a romance RP where all the characters work at a summer camp and they seem to fall for each other and fight with each other in their spare time when they aren't working with kids...

I think it would be hilarious if two people got caught in a cabin together or something..hahaha....I don't know...

Aeriona

GoD's One and Only
What about the rp take place at a private university that is very small and only certain students get in.... plus the university is free! The only way for these students to keep their scholarship is by taking a required course (all the rpers will be in this same class). The rest of the class are at a local college. The requirements for this university is that the person must be "unique" and each person shares a similar trait. There is going to be more to add to this but I thought this was a good idea because we all would be able to interact with each other and it would still be fun to find out the "uniqueness" of everyone. GoD came up with this!

Awards
What about the rp take place at a private university that is very small and only certain students get in.... plus the university is free! The only way for these students to keep their scholarship is by taking a required course (all the rpers will be in this same class). The rest of the class are at a local college. The requirements for this university is that the person must be "unique" and each person shares a similar trait. There is going to be more to add to this but I thought this was a good idea because we all would be able to interact with each other and it would still be fun to find out the "uniqueness" of everyone. GoD came up with this!

I've been seriously out of it lately and been wanting to seriously get back into rping. Now that school is basically done I want to join another rp or two lol I'm really interested in seriously trying a romance rp and your pitch looks great. Let me know if you do start a romance rp and I'll join for sure!

Zane

Endgame

:D
Surprisingly, I'm in the mood for a romance RP, but sadly nobody can come up with a decent storyline. It's all schools and camps and canon stories.

We need an original original romance RP (Yes, those two originals are there on purpose, to highlight that it needs to be a new idea in a non-canon RP)

I'm thinking horror and romance would work well together in an RP. Perhaps some sort of invisible yet implied paranormal influence on the horror side.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
With an idea like that and Misanthropy supporting it, I just might be interested in this.

Endgame

:D
Hell I'd do a collab if someone had the activity and ideas to run the thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back