• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Romantic or Creepy?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Firo

Oh Crap
The idea of the horrors from Romance is too much. I find all things of a "romantic" or "loving" nature creepy. Theres no explaination, and when it isn't "person to family" and its "person to person" things always get out of hand.

That's why you'll be alone for the rest of your life.

If you get a gf/bf you'll see why it's worth it.

GHAST

There's no way we can ever fully comprehend the female mind. However, we can improvise. Some women like having their every whim catered to, while others find it invasive and somewhat creepy. Regardless of that, I'm not the type of guy who attempts to constantly satisfy a woman's needs. It's not that I'm saying I don't care or I'm insensitive, but I do have my own problems, woman!

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
The idea of the horrors from Romance is too much. I find all things of a "romantic" or "loving" nature creepy. Theres no explaination, and when it isn't "person to family" and its "person to person" things always get out of hand.

lol

Straw_Hat

every one keeps saying "it depends on the girl in the scenario", but women can take things too far, as well. There are indeed women stalkers and creeps in this world, shocking i know.

romance is simply mutual expression and balance. it's creepy when either side puts far more into it than the other

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
I gave up on women, you all piss me off with your want of "romance" or whatever the hell the movies tell you is romantic or "legal". With men I don't have to do anything romantic and or risk being creepy, just acknowledge their existence and I'm done. Also why does it always depend on her, does the world really not care about men anymore?

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
I gave up on women, you all piss me off with your want of "romance" or whatever the hell the movies tell you is romantic or "legal". With men I don't have to do anything romantic and or risk being creepy, just acknowledge their existence and I'm done. Also why does it always depend on her, does the world really not care about men anymore?

No they do not, you beautiful homosexual you.

Really though, in the situation that there is one man and one woman everything is completely dependent on what the woman thinks. It's just one of the many sexisms we will not give up.

Straw_Hat

Really though, in the situation that there is one man and one woman everything is completely dependent on what the woman thinks. It's just one of the many sexisms we will not give up.

again i will say it: NO!!

its gotta be mutual; balanced. The man could find the woman creepy and clingy and off-putting too.

Awards
Rule of thumb: if there's any possible way that she can file a lawsuit/restraining order against you for doing it, it has morphed from romantic to creepy.

Awards
Rule of thumb: if there's any possible way that she can file a lawsuit/restraining order against you for doing it, it has morphed from romantic to creepy.

and, as most always, moderation is key

Awards
That,

and suffocating the girl is never a good idea. You have to show affection, yet keep a certain distance as well, so that she doesn't feel threatened.
Actually, my dear, there are plenty of women that just love to be choked

..bunch o' fuckin' crazy whores, if you ask me..

In any case, as said, moderation is key. The overused yet entirely legitimate idea that all women will react differently to any of the same things brings in mind of somebody learning how to test his boundaries.

Now, if we're speaking sexually, a guy usually isn't too intimidated until, say, the man wakes up to the woman tieing him down and gagging him with his own sweaty socks, only to torment him further by raping him a most unsatisfying way (See: Wedding Crashers). Or the first time a girl tells a guy that she wants to cut him while they're having sex and suck his blood (Yes, this has happened to me). Or perhaps the first time she gets a little too into that Sadist/Masochist or Slave/Master shit.. Other than that, though, sex is probably fair game.

For a majority of girls, sex isn't so much of a means to pleasure (alone, at least) as it is a connection to the boy she's with. Unless she's a whore. In that case, sign me up. Condoms first though, children: You never know what a whore's had in her, or where what was in her has been. Disregarding that bit of good, clean, everyday advice.. Women aren't as prone to sexual explorations as a man may or not be. However, the ones that are.. they may either turn out to be the girl of your dreams, or possibly the worst sexual experience of your life. For men, to test your sexual boundaries, you should introduce things slowly, at first. When things have been going well, ask her if she'd like to try a bit of [insert your filthy, disgusting little 'fantasies' here]. Don't say, "I want to choke you." Make it more along the lines of, "I wonder what it would be like if we tried a bit of choking tonight." Obviously, the choking can be converted to whatever your terribly vile little vice might be. Don't push this stuff too hard. Try to show a 'mild' interest, a slight show of being somewhat intrigued. Tell her that Tim from work says it works wonders for their sex life, or whatever little bullshit, fakeass comment of the like you need to pursuade things into your favor. Because hell, you never know. She might turn out to be as big a freak as you are.

To the romantic sides, this can work pretty equally for both sexes, though I can only hope we don't find more Sir Jecht's on our hand. Apart from that, women, like any being, likes a casual atmosphere. By that, I don't mean your dates and time spent together needs to reside in a cheap restaurant or bar, though those can occasionally be fun. What I imply is that, perhaps, you little creepy fucks can learn how to adjust slightly to society, enough to seem normal and, hrmm, almost fun. Don't force anything. You can never come off well when you force it. Many guys adhere to this fatal mistake, even when told a thousand times not to. Don't ever try to be something you're not around her- unless you're just planning on doing the deed and be done. But if you're looking for something possibly important here, you need to be your own person. In the end, if you're not, you're lying to him/her. Hell, you'll probably come as creepy if you're one of those people who try to hard. First off, you will be taken for granted. No doubt. You will be taken for a sap, and probably be cheated on. I would say I'm sorry, but I'd be lying. That's the cold truth, and you shouldn't be flipping head over heels for a girl or guy you just met.

For women, you've got to be natural. You'll come off as confident, but hopefully not the prick kind. Joke around, but not too much. When joking are sexually, or at least about sex, it's like introducing new sexual opportunities- Take your time and watch your boundaries. Many females feel upset, disgusted, and utterly unappreciated for what qualities that they think you should rather be interested in. Hell, you might even be one of those losers who really likes the girl, likes who she is. But if you come off as a pig, that's not going very far. There's no reason you can't be a 'Bad Boy,' if you will, but even if you are, it's good to come off as the 'Good Guy' once in a while. Don't ever say 'I love you' more than she does. And you kids these days don't even know what it means, anyways. Chill out with that phrase until you're mature enough to actually grasp the concept of it's being. Flowers are nice, but keep it simple. Red is serious, pink is pretty sweet.. eh, I dunno. There's some whole bloody list of the color of flowers and their meanings. Just, unless you know the girl at least likes you a little back, FOR SURE, not some 'UH MAYBE' shit, then do NOT get her a red rose. Hell, I wouldn't even suggest flowers. Waste of money and she'll probably be taken aback in the wrong way. If you're there to open the door for her, do it. But don't try and run around or in front of her like an idiot to open in close doors for her. You'll just seem like a nuisance. Women like being taken care of, but they don't like it if a man comes off as him thinking she's helpless- because that's how it will appear. Just be smooth, do what you do. It's all you can do.
Oh, and while showing off your car's speed may be kind of cool, don't make the poor girl think you're going to kill her, okay? And don't be clingy. Be near: if she wants to get closer, let her. But don't push. You'll only find rejection. Or in your case, I'm sure- more rejection.

For men, it's similar, though hopefully we won't have to worry about the flowers and whatnot from the girls. Girls, if you like the guy, and he seems pretty genuine, it's fine to play around and be a little mysterious about your feelings.. but don't be a cunt. And some of you chicks cling. Oh my GOD do you CLING. You have friends. The guy will see you later. Just like you like your "girl time", guess what- guys like their GUY TIME. Suprise SUPRISE. It's not some ruddy rocket science. Clingy is creepy. Being paranoid about him cheating gets creepy. Showing that you're actually really sexual? Unlike a guy coming on to you, we don't mind a woman coming on to us. Take fuuuull advantage of that. Please. But don't be a filthy, creepy bitch who wants to tie us up and gag us (when it's against our own free will, at least). Also.. the whole marriage, kids.. get's scary. A guy may want to be with you, but he doesn't want to feel trapped. Planning all that.. wait until it gets to that point. You wanna think about it? Whatever. Just leave those thoughts to you and your creepy ass friends who know everything about everything of your relationship, down to the size of the pisshole in his dick. Thing is, guys are usually too sexual for women, and either: a) scare the girl into thinking that the guy is a pervert who just wants to rape her like all the other men she's ever been told about, b) make it creepy through their social akwardness and inability to release their feelings normally, or c) are in the small percent that actually relays his emotions or feelings properly. Girls, you expect too much most of the time and are consistently inconsistent. Learn to be less clingy, less judgemental (believe it or not, most of the guys in the world are actually terrified of asking out a woman or even approaching her at all), shut the fuck up once in a while, and learn how to cook. That's just basic life stuff.
As for being creepy or not.. fix yourself up once in a while and control yourself. You should do fine.

Last edited:

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
Actually, my dear, there are plenty of women that just love to be choked

..bunch o' fuckin' crazy whores, if you ask me..

In any case, as said, moderation is key. The overused yet entirely legitimate idea that all women will react differently to any of the same things brings in mind of somebody learning how to test his boundaries.

Now, if we're speaking sexually, a guy usually isn't too intimidated until, say, the man wakes up to the woman tieing him down and gagging him with his own sweaty socks, only to torment him further by raping him a most unsatisfying way (See: Wedding Crashers). Or the first time a girl tells a guy that she wants to cut him while they're having sex and suck his blood. Or perhaps the first time she gets a little too into that Sadist/Masochist or Slave/Master shit.. Other than that, though, sex is probably fair game.

For a majority of girls, sex isn't so much of a means to pleasure (alone, at least) as it is a connection to the boy she's with. Unless she's a whore. In that case, sign me up. Condoms first though, children: You never know what a whore's had in her, or where what was in her has been. Disregarding that bit of good, clean, everyday advice.. Women aren't as prone to sexual explorations as a man may or not be. However, the ones that are.. they may either turn out to be the girl of your dreams, or possibly the worst sexual experience of your life. For men, to test your sexual boundaries, you should introduce things slowly, at first. When things have been going well, ask her if she'd like to try a bit of [insert your filthy, disgusting little 'fantasies' here]. Don't say, "I want to choke you." Make it more along the lines of, "I wonder what it would be like if we tried a bit of choking tonight." Obviously, the choking can be converted to whatever your terribly vile little vice might be. Don't push this stuff too hard. Try to show a 'mild' interest, a slight show of being somewhat intrigued. Tell her that Tim from work says it works wonders for their sex life, or whatever little bullshit, fakeass comment of the like you need to pursuade things into your favor. Because hell, you never know. She might turn out to be as big a freak as you are.

To the romantic sides, this can work pretty equally for both sexes, though I can only hope we don't find more Sir Jecht's on our hand. Apart from that, women, like any being, likes a casual atmosphere. By that, I don't mean your dates and time spent together needs to reside in a cheap restaurant or bar, though those can occasionally be fun. What I imply is that, perhaps, you little creepy fucks can learn how to adjust slightly to society, enough to seem normal and, hrmm, almost fun. Don't force anything. You can never come off well when you force it. Many guys adhere to this fatal mistake, even when told a thousand times not to. Don't ever try to be something you're not around her- unless you're just planning on doing the deed and be done. But if you're looking for something possibly important here, you need to be your own person. In the end, if you're not, you're lying to him/her. Hell, you'll probably come as creepy if you're one of those people who try to hard. First off, you will be taken for granted. No doubt. You will be taken for a sap, and probably be cheated on. I would say I'm sorry, but I'd be lying. That's the cold truth, and you shouldn't be flipping head over heels for a girl or guy you just met.

For women, you've got to be natural. You'll come off as confident, but hopefully not the prick kind. Joke around, but not too much. When joking are sexually, or at least about sex, it's like introducing new sexual opportunities- Take your time and watch your boundaries. Many females feel upset, disgusted, and utterly unappreciated for what qualities that they think you should rather be interested in. Hell, you might even be one of those losers who really likes the girl, likes who she is. But if you come off as a pig, that's not going very far. There's no reason you can't be a 'Bad Boy,' if you will, but even if you are, it's good to come off as the 'Good Guy' once in a while. Don't ever say 'I love you' more than she does. And you kids these days don't even know what it means, anyways. Chill out with that phrase until you're mature enough to actually grasp the concept of it's being. Flowers are nice, but keep it simple. Red is serious, pink is pretty sweet.. eh, I dunno. There's some whole bloody list of the color of flowers and their meanings. Just, unless you know the girl at least likes you a little back, FOR SURE, not some 'UH MAYBE' shit, then do NOT get her a red rose. Hell, I wouldn't even suggest flowers. Waste of money and she'll probably be taken aback in the wrong way. If you're there to open the door for her, do it. But don't try and run around or in front of her like an idiot to open in close doors for her. You'll just seem like a nuisance. Women like being taken care of, but they don't like it if a man comes off as him thinking she's helpless- because that's how it will appear. Just be smooth, do what you do. It's all you can do.
Oh, and while showing off your car's speed may be kind of cool, don't make the poor girl think you're going to kill her, okay? And don't be clingy. Be near: if she wants to get closer, let her. But don't push. You'll only find rejection. Or in your case, I'm sure- more rejection.

For men, it's similar, though hopefully we won't have to worry about the flowers and whatnot from the girls. Girls, if you like the guy, and he seems pretty genuine, it's fine to play around and be a little mysterious about your feelings.. but don't be a cunt. And some of you chicks cling. Oh my GOD do you CLING. You have friends. The guy will see you later. Just like you like your "girl time", guess what- guys like their GUY TIME. Suprise SUPRISE. It's not some ruddy rocket science. Clingy is creepy. Being paranoid about him cheating gets creepy. Showing that you're actually really sexual? Unlike a guy coming on to you, we don't mind a woman coming on to us. Take fuuuull advantage of that. Please. But don't be a filthy, creepy bitch who wants to tie us up and gag us (when it's against our own free will, at least). Also.. the whole marriage, kids.. get's scary. A guy may want to be with you, but he doesn't want to feel trapped. Planning all that.. wait until it gets to that point. You wanna think about it? Whatever. Just leave those thoughts to you and your creepy ass friends who know everything about everything of your relationship, down to the size of the pisshole in his dick. Thing is, guys are usually too sexual for women, and either: a) scare the girl into thinking that the guy is a pervert who just wants to rape her like all the other men she's ever been told about, b) make it creepy through their social akwardness and inability to release their feelings normally, or c) are in the small percent that actually relays his emotions or feelings properly. Girls, you expect too much most of the time and are consistently inconsistent. Learn to be less clingy, less judgemental (believe it or not, most of the guys in the world are actually terrified of asking out a woman or even approaching her at all), shut the fuck up once in a while, and learn how to cook. That's just basic life stuff.
As for being creepy or not.. fix yourself up once in a while and control yourself. You should do fine.

That is probably the only good advice on women I have ever gotten.

Awards
That'll be fifty-nine seventy-nine. Cash or charge?

I kid.
Or do I?

In any case, I hope you can actually apply that to your life- God knows, we need less creepy people out in the world.
Oh, and Thor- You might want to do some spell check on your user title. "Captialist?" I believe the first 'i' goes before the first 't'..

lukan13

Romantic is moderation, not textin every few seconds. not giving a girl a dead rat wrapped in one of your socks in a shoe box (no joke, actually happend to me). Candy instead of the rat would have been nice.

D

Deleted member 74488

This is romantic;

Your so beautiful...your eyes, your lips...

This is creepy;

Your eyes and lips are so poetic...your whole beauty *Touches face*

See...now the creepy one, girls find just plain scary...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back